It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Golden Checks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have purchased and received a Trump Golden Check, and a Handbook. I watched a news feed showing how to cash in this Golden check at a local Bank of America. I went to a local BOA office to cash this check in. None of the local branch management people knew what I was talking about. I even showed them the Twitter video. They all said it is a scam. I do not believe President Trump would lie to us about these products. My question to everyone is. Have any of you all purchased and cashed in their Trump financial products, such as checks, or certificates?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

whatever you do, don't offer a link, let us flounder around and do the work to figure out what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You are only buying a commemorative item, not exchanging funds. Your commemorative item is no more cashable than a napkin with a picture of Trump on it.

I'm sorry you didn't research it and now feel duped. Caveat emptor.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Cons

It cannot be used as a store of value.
You can’t use these pieces as monetary or currency, debit or credit card.
TRB Golden Checks are only sold on the official Site (goldenpaatriotsfuture.com).
Limited in stock

www.linkedin.com...

is there anything else we can do to help?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Tried looking into this on my own. Has scam written all over it.

Sorry about your luck. Make sure to do due diligence with financial products in the future. And if you’re “investing” in higher risk “assets”, never put in more than you’re willing to lose.

Sometimes our lessons in life cost money, no different than paid for school.

Edit: other member have noted it’s sold as commemorative, unfortunately some people don’t pick up on this. And often the way these things are advertised it’s purposefully ambiguous, like with commemorative coins on TV.
edit on 29-1-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sorry about that I thought everyone had heard about these products. www.goldenpatriotsfuture.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

OUR GARANTEE
30-DAYS Money Back Guarantee. At TRB, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world. We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk. We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7, 365 FAST SUPPORT!

when the trolling is over, you can get your money back on the order you surely placed. Did you go for the big one at $499?
edit on 29-1-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Maybe you can use it for a free tour of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I have purchased and received a Trump Golden Check, and a Handbook. I watched a news feed showing how to cash in this Golden check at a local Bank of America. I went to a local BOA office to cash this check in. None of the local branch management people knew what I was talking about. I even showed them the Twitter video. They all said it is a scam. I do not believe President Trump would lie to us about these products. My question to everyone is. Have any of you all purchased and cashed in their Trump financial products, such as checks, or certificates?

www.tacomadailyindex.com...

At first glance, the Donald J. Trump Golden Check is like any conventional check apart from the color. Speaking of color, the former check is made using high-quality gold foil with a deep embroidery surface that features none other than Donald J. Trump himself. The glossy finish adds elegance and durability, making it a popular gift option for family, friends, and colleagues.

It is important to note that these are solely intended as memorabilia and in no way constitute legitimate uses. Besides the contents of the check, the makers have spent considerable time on integrity over the long run, which has been accounted for using a glossy finish and safe storage.

AND you purchased the handbook??

Purchase three TRB HANDBOOKS for $299.97 (or $99.99 each)
Purchase five TRB HANDBOOKS for $349.95 (or $69.99 each)
Purchase ten TRB HANDBOOKS for $449.90. (or 44.9 each)

This item is intended for supporters of Mr. Trump in the 2024 presidential race.
The TRB Membership Handbook is a remembrance; therefore, it is appropriate for any firm supporter of Donald Trump.
The TRB Membership Handbook is a great pick for Donald Trump voters.
Assured ally
It serves as Extraordinary Memorabilia.
A conveyance that is both fast and free
Framework for Excellent Client Service

You done goofed.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Tried looking into this on my own. Has scam written all over it.

Sorry about your luck. Make sure to do due diligence with financial products in the future. And if you’re “investing” in higher risk “assets”, never put in more than you’re willing to lose.

Sometimes our lessons in life cost money, no different than paid for school.

Edit: other member have noted it’s sold as commemorative, unfortunately some people don’t pick up on this. And often the way these things are advertised it’s purposefully ambiguous, like with commemorative coins on TV.

It's kinda like NFT except you can get it framed and displayed for clout.

Actually, it's exactly like NFT.

edit on 29-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If they used a credit card, they can dispute the transaction as well. If you don’t have many disputes, usually you can even get leeway on a transaction that seems cut and dry. Using evidence like the testimonials on the site can help your case.

One of the testimonials said they bought 100 of them and then bought a few hundred more for friends.

The rest talk about how this product changed their lives. It’s purposely presented as something that gets you more money without directly saying it. The 3x 5x 10x ect pricing.

Pretty scummy that people do this. It’s not new, and I doubt it’s even endorsed by trump. Commemorative coins often do this sort of thing and shill their worthless gold plated alloys for a high premium.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'd be embarrassed if I got scammed on this one.

I laughed about the NFT, but then thought about the investment aspect. limited supply that sold out in hours. Probably be one of the better NFT investments out there, once the digital art thing implodes completely, as it appears to be doing.

One man's junk.....

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">twitter.com...

edit on 1 29 2023 by Ceeker63 because: Wrong URL, had to change URL.

edit on 1 29 2023 by Ceeker63 because: wrong URL format.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just because you see it on the internet doesn't mean it's true-especially videos that anyone can make up about anything and post.

It's a good idea to research 'negative reviews' before trusting any company or buying anything online.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

459429097 is the amount of money people would have paid for just those at 179 bucks a pop. That's 45 million 9 hundred and 429 thousand and 97 dollars. There isn't no way they sold that many of this rip off

ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.

Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.

Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this page are results that have been forwarded to us by users of TRB Black Check products and related products are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.

edit on 29-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

talking about popped testicles... that sounds like fraud but a 'legal' one, they always secure themselves legally, they are not stupid. is that serious or is there irony in your thread? hard to tell in those days.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I do not believe President Trump would lie to us about these products.

Seriously?

Your gullibility is what he counts on to fleece you.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No offense, but I think you got scammed. Unless you just bought this for pure memorabilia. It reminds me of the Trump teddy bear. And no doubt there is loads of this memorabilia Trump stuff being sold to make money off his fans.

Edit : Huge red flags after seeing the prices you can buy these checks for. I'd try to get your money back. It' a low chance these will be worth anything in the future.
edit on 29-1-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I do not believe President Trump would lie to us about these products.

Seriously?

Your gullibility is what he counts on to fleece you.

Trump Scammed Supporters Out of $250 Million for Nonexistent Fraud Fund

I think some Trump Supporters were consumed with his cult of personality and forget that part of Trump's fortune is making money off his name and celebrity.

Look how much money was made off convincing his base that the election was fraudulent. Taking their donations and then investigating the 2020 elections which went nowhere.

I wonder why people still trust Trump after all the shenanigans he has pulled.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yea, I’d feel silly but I’d take the lesson and keep it in mind.

I used to play a lot with options in the stock market. I did well, but through my experience there was one time I bet on the wrong horse (and in hind sight should have seen it) and lost about 40k. *Bill Ackman for the curious*

Is what it is. Embarrassment isn’t a productive emotion or reaction. Just dusted myself off and I keep it in the back of my mind and it’s on my updated check list for when a vet an asset I’m humoring trading.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join