It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Mysterious" Flying Spiral over Maunakea 2023-01-18

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Remember the Norway Spiral? The weird blue spiral of Blue lights over Norway a couple of years back? Well, it's happened again but this time it's happened near Mauna kea in the Hawaiian Islands. Strange right?

To be transparent, the article does state that these spirals appear to happen in relation to SpaceX rocket launches. There was a SpaceX rocket launch on the day of 1/18/23 when this rocket launched, however, this launch was from Cape Canaveral in Florida. Last I checked, Florida is nowhere near Hawaii. So, something doesn't add up here. My conspiracy senses are telling me that we're being visited/monitored by an Alien civilization and TPTB are trying to keep a lid on things.

What say you, ATS?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I couldn't watch the video but 01/23/2923, around 4pm. I heard a weird noise in the sky. At first it sounded like electric static, but really loud, for about 1 minute, then it sounded like something massive crashing through the trees. I live in the woods and my first thought was something crashed.

No booms, no smoke, no fires. About 3 minutes later it started again. I ran in the house, yelling for my Mother to come hear and see. Same thing, for about 2 minutes, then nothing. It happen one more time but much quieter.

My Mother nor I have a clue to what caused the noise. I kept waiting to see fire, or for a portal to open up in the sky. But nothing.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Must be getting tired. I read it as mysterious flying squirrel.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Weird. Looks like something coming into our atmosphere and leaving that blue spiral as it enters. Very peculiar.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Me as well. Odd that!

I’m hitting the rack…..

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

That was weird!

Isn’t there a green Comet inbound? IDK

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Every spiral like this has been attributed to exhaust gasses expanding in the vacuum of space, during the last stage of a rocket launch.

The effect is well known.

Why would this be any different?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

BECAUSE…….we want it to be aliens!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Can't see anything. Video error. Grey screen.☹️

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Link fixed for anyone wanting to see.
Did Beetlejuice go boom ?
EOW in 5

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Every spiral like this has been attributed to exhaust gasses expanding in the vacuum of space, during the last stage of a rocket launch.

Ok so which rocket was this from? SpaceX from Florida earlier in the day?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The thing is: the rocket launch was in Florida yet this event with the spiral sighting happened in Hawaii. Something doesn’t add up for me. Example: if the rocket launch happened in Florida then why wasn’t the spiral visible in Florida??? Or anywhere else in proximity? Why show up in Hawaii?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
doesn't any one think it suspicious that it's perfectly round in it's spinning and that the outer edges of the tail it produces are perfect. it's to symmetrical, then even at 48 times speed seeing that many meteors/shooting stars, satellites, comets, or what ever they are in one night.

like one poster said in the comment section of the video, i live where it is very dark at night time, hardly any light pollution. and on a good night your lucky to see maybe three or four shooting stars and maybe a couple of satellites. then the fact that they are perfectly spaced and timed and most come in pairs, and moving from all directions, i'm gonna call,

fake bullsh@@
edit on 25-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wow. There is a sh!t load of asteroids flying about in the clip... > 50 easy... So many of them in pairs....

Were we going through some asteroid belt or something at the time of filming?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
the fact that they are perfectly spaced and timed and most come in pairs, and moving from all directions, i'm gonna call,
fake bullsh@@

Ah good... Someone else noticed the asteroids too... (or whatever they are)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We may have just crashed into a tiny galaxy. Looks like it just dissipated into the atmosphere. I sure hope it wasn’t carrying any dangerous funguses...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 25-1-2023 by Quauhtli because: ...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

Ah good... Someone else noticed the asteroids too... (or whatever they are)

that was one of the first things i noticed.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

I need some physics papers on this. I do NOT recall that in my studies ever happening when a Rocket left Earths atmosphere, EVER I will add.

I studied Chemistry and Physics and double majored in Biology and Env Chem for my degree. I took astronomy and just never saw such before the Norway incident.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger
a reply to: Gothmog

Wow. There is a sh!t load of asteroids flying about in the clip... > 50 easy... So many of them in pairs....

Were we going through some asteroid belt or something at the time of filming?

It was time=lapse, so those are likely stars/planets making their transit across the sky, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join