It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are unvaccinated Americans really in this tiny of a minority?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

The claimed mRNA shot numbers in the US are fictional propaganda. In Texas and Florida, it topped out around 55% to 60% taking even a single shot. The last booster had a 5% to 7% uptake among people who were already “fully vaccinated.”

In the county I am in the mRNA uptake is around 45%.

Gen X has around a 40% shot uptake (which makes the official math official impossible.

Most of these data points have been deleted bc Pfizer/Moderna spent billions and billions “developing the MRNA platform to use for everything in the future” but now a majority of people think it’s garbage — Which is one of the biggest large scale disasters in corporate history.

You’re not in a tiny minority, people that were fooled and Big Pharma just really really really want not you but “everyone else” to think you are in a tiny minority because that is the only way to cover up the fact that people who took 3+ mRNA shots are dramatically more likely to get seriously ill than people who took 0 shots.

Cui bono / follow the money - ask people on the ground in low shot uptake counties and states.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think there is a good chance that these numbers are subjective and not based entirely on reality. Special interests will always make their product seem more in demand than it really is. Especially when the federal government is actively mandating and pushing an item for big pharma (with gov politicians being in bed with). Whenever there is a MASSIVE financial incentive to report numbers, they will do just that. And by doing so, hope the sheer amount of peer pressure will push the hold overs to act in a way that big pharma gains financially. Corrupt as hell system.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
When it flipped to over 50 percent, was that the time people started lying about being injected with the DNA modification tool?

Odd thing, many lie about being injected to avoid the social hell. I don't remember ever being asked by anyone if I had had any medical procedure, experimental or otherwise, very strange world where this question no comes after, "what's you name?"

The interesting thing is there is a gubment agency that knows exactly, to the dose, as folks were required to provide that information to get paid. Though the Utah Doctor that tossed them skewed the numbers.

Does overestimating get more to get it, or does underestimating at this point?

At the beginning they used the ploy that the poor and POC were being "denied" to get them to panic, oddly, the reason was those folks had little interest to begin with. Marketing 101. How does the marketing now change, still the rage, the hate, or go back to burgers and donuts for jabbing?

So now the results of our choices are coming to fruition, and how will it shake out is fascinating.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

i don't know the in and outs of HIPPA but i hear about it all the time from my dad and sister so that is as much as i know other than the cursorily glace given when signing the paper at the doctors office.

i know it protects you name and all your medical records from people and most of the time the government.

when my bother went to the marines he had to give them all his records and to my understanding that is a no-go

i guess they could always say he didn't HAVE to give them to us, only if he wanted to join.

there is so much social pressure that can be put on a person by people who don't comprehend something is up with the whole covid thing from its creation to these shots that are in no way vaccines but therapeutics that may or may not effect some peoples hearts to lethal results.

but i would love to know the real numbers.

how many got at least 1 and 2

how many had complications

how many serious

how many deadly etc.

if you mass dose a large population like the USA there will be people who have life threating adverse reactions sadly.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I actually think ot is the opposite, but he only proof i have is within my own circle of friends.. none of us , our families or close friends got the ObamaFauciFlu, had any symptoms or took the vaccine.. we did a rough count one evening after a cowinkydink during a cookout conversation ..our final number was about 118 people beyween the 11 of us.... that does not include the family members friends in their circles who are definitely like minded...

It's BIG Pharma with the DAVOS Elite ... they got paid regardless of whether a vaccine was given to a person or sprayed into a drain...

Then, the Administration Departments of Hospitals who are absolutely butt kissers to Big Pharma just kept hitting the + key on the calculator to get to the number they were asked to get to.....

Do away with Hospital Administration's, allow the Docs and Nurses and Staff to run the joints and we would then have a great health care system.....

reply to: Antimony

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A new take on an old joke...

An unvaccinated Frenchman, a Brit, and a New Yorker are traveling to safety...

Along the way they run into a tribe of vaccinated cannibals. The chief was a pleasant fellow but had some unfortunate news for them.

"Gentlemen, I am sorry, but I must follow the way of my people."

"Oh?" says the Brit. "What's that?"

"Well..." the chief responds, "We will kill you, cook you, eat you, and use your organs for transplants. However, we're not entirely uncivilized. We will let you choose the manner of your death, and perform it yourself, if you'd like."

The Frenchman steps forward first. "I will take a sword, s'il vous plaît."

The cannibals hand him a sword. The Frenchman shouts "Vive la France!" then runs himself through with the sword.

Next the Brit steps forward. "I'll have a pistol, chaps."

The cannibals hand him a pistol. "God save the Queen!" shouts the Brit and blows his brains out.

Finally, the New Yorker steps forward. "Gimme a carving fork."

The cannibals are a bit mystified, but nonetheless give him a carving fork. He proceeds to stab himself all over with the fork. Arms, legs, face, but mostly the torso. Anywhere he can stab himself with it, he does so.

The chief is aghast. "Good Lord! What are you doing?!?!?!"

The New Yorker bellows,

"SO MUCH FOR YER TRANSPLANTS, YA @$%*ING JERKS!"

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
One day in the near future, us unvaxxed will need to hide perpetually. Our blood and organs will be worth more than gold to the super elite.

They will hunt us down, one by one and harvest our organs while we lay there alive and screaming.

Oh!! If I'd only taken that damn shot!

LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It does not matter how much a majority or minority report is given...

That is the point of being human- make youre own choice with the free will you are given

PS: always read the Terms and Conditions that may or may not apply

edit on 27-1-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The fauci fanatics have all been boosted multiple times now, thats where the bulk of the numbers come from.

many got 1 had a bad reaction and said F that never again.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bee1011

people were made to choose between getting a shot OR not being allowed in public or losing their jobs.

I know, the fascists are in charge.

all these people saying they did not get one are mostly liars,

Really? I didn't get one. Of my entire family, only one brother got it (to keep his job, he works for Delta), wife/kids, parents, other brother didn't get it.

Are we all liars?

the very small % of people that had side effects isnt shocking in this case where whole populations of nations got the shots.

Very small %? It is like 10,000 times more than all other vaccines combined over the last 30 yeqars.

Very small %?

people die from a reaction to antibiotics all the time,

Yes, and a) no one is FORCED or SHAMED into getting them, and b) almost all from preventable medical mistakes (they had a known allergy but were given the wrong one).

should we stop using them?

If enough people die? Yes, we should stop using them

What about all the other shots we have to get as children?

My kids will never get any of the jabs. I don't trust these monsters as far as I can spit.

I would love some of these crazy anti vaxxer people tell a kid with polio he cant walk but hey at least he didnt get vaccinated right?

a) Virtually everyone that gets polio today gets it from the polio jab, and b) high dose IV vitamin C will eliminate polio in any kid that does get it (this is what I'd do if my kids got it), so... no, they'll be able to walk just fine.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

its all the same thing.

people spouting nonsense about something they know nothing about.

Irony, much?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: jerryznv
as Spok said 'The needs of the many, out weigh the needs of the few.

Yes, but Spock wasn't talking about forced jabs was he?

Sorry, but the needs of the many can go frack themselves if they think that includes their belief they can force me to inject toxic anything into my body against my will.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: emilyscott
Most people who have not received the Covid vaccine are not “unvaccinated”. Just not vaccinated for Covid.

I still don't understand anyone who proudly proclaims their pro-vaccine support for these very same companies who are engaging in criminal mass murder with regard to these latest jabs.

How is it possible for you to hold these two completely contrary opinions in your mind at the same time?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: emilyscott
Most people who have not received the Covid vaccine are not “unvaccinated”. Just not vaccinated for Covid.

I still don't understand anyone who proudly proclaims their pro-vaccine support for these very same companies who are engaging in criminal mass murder with regard to these latest jabs.

How is it possible for you to hold these two completely contrary opinions in your mind at the same time?

I just spoke with a gentleman earlier today that said he never had any problems with vaccines in the past. He said that his wife is a nurse and she had to get the flu vaccine every year and he always got one when she got hers.

He said there is no way he is ever going to take another vaccine, after all the lies, the deceptive practices, and the frequent changing of the information that came out of these last years with COVID, that it has made him very untrusting of doctors, pharmaceuticals, and government entities.

I have decided not to get into these kind of conversations anymore, so I just kept quiet and let him talk. But I think he is not alone, in not wanting to take any vaccines in the further.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Where I work at they were giving out $50 Visa gift cards to every employee that showed proof of vaccination. Only 39% of our employees showed proof of vaccination and claimed the gift card. This is company located in the Dayton, Ohio area.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join