It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are unvaccinated Americans really in this tiny of a minority?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If this is a legitimate number of vaccine doses given in the US then I feel like I am in a very tiny minority?

More than 667 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 18, 2023. During this time, VAERS received 18,769 preliminary reports of death (0.0028%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. CDC and FDA continue to review reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination and update information as it becomes available.

www.cdc.gov...

The United States population on January 23, 2023 was: 334,303,805

www.census.gov...

By that estimate, either nearly everyone in the US has gotten two "doses" or some amount fewer people have gotten more than two "doses".

I work with somebody who doesn't even know I am not vaccinated and is literally STILL parroting to me the talking points...like verbatim "I don't see what's so hard about it for people. All you have to do is get a couple shots, wear a mask and stay a few feet away from people" like some kind of brainwash mantra or something it's nuts and it comes up at least once a week with this person.

I don't know. Am I misinterpreting these numbers? Are a lot of people getting 4 "doses" so maybe the actual number is lower than what I am imagining? I never was very good at math.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Last time I remember seeing rates for the covid shots was maybe over the summer. I think it was around 60-65%.

Remember that many people have now had 3, 4, and 5 doses.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

1. We all know how they count when it comes to promoting Covid. I would not think twice if they were counting the numbers that were shipped or just pulling a number out their ass. That being said by in large the vast number of people are idiots.

2. A smaller and smaller amount are taking the remaining doses. If 60 percent took dose 1 40 took 2 20 took 3 and 10 took 4.

I would be more inclined to believe my numbers.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The numbers are few. If I look at my family and community as an example, and my sample size is fairly large and covers about 37 of the 50 states. There are about 10 of us "not" vaccinated.

In my sample I am guessing the percentages, but about 90% chose the vaccine right off the bat. Most are hard working people that consider themselves flexible. They just want to go along, get the job done, and they want things to get back to normal.

If you tell them it is made of leather, they are not going to look closely at it. They are going to believe you and keep on going about their business. Even if it is really plastic.

If you tell them something is amiss. They will listen quietly. Say nothing or simply say "Okay man." Then go about their business.

Most don't watch any news. They are not involved on the internet. Almost all have Facebook accounts, that are rarely used. It is just a place to drop off info that the whole family can have access to, through word of mouth. And unless it is dropping in their laps, they really don't care.

The other 9% didn't want it and didn't trust it but took it under coercion and duress. The 1% , myself included, decided this was going to be the telling moment. I was going to make a stand, even though I knew I had worse odds than David had against Goliath.

I just happened to be lucky enough to live in Florida, and to have a governor that is on a train to the White House.

I had coworkers, even those that took it, strongly support me. I consider myself extremely blessed because I have not had even a runny nose. My Mother either and she is tap tapping on 90's door.

We never truly isolated, and took care of a many friends and family when they were sick. I never stop work, and I am in the medical field. That is what I think saved us both. We were exposed gradually over time, giving our bodies time to build immunity, and grow strong.

If you keep a person isolated, wait for the disease to be in full force, then allow them out of isolation, of course a lot more will become ill.

I decided to take my chances, and I thank God I did, and that it paid off.

Just another of my two cents.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Anyone I know that took the first dose and still got covid... immediately tuned all that vax noise out and were completely done (now... anyone I talked to about it, I told them people were still getting covid after the vax... they disagreed then still caught it, maybe that had something to do with it). I hear nothing about more shots except on ATS and youtube advertisements. Which I do relay to people that I know of that got the vaccine then gave me covid... letting them know if they need another round of fun... inbetween talks of random professional athletes and big strong military dudes abruptly dying and calamari blood clots and how pharmaceutical companies are making billions of dollars during lockdowns hahahaha... their mannerisms act more like they're disturbed, distraught, and try to change the subject. The more news that's coming out about that whole debacle just gives the common folks this look of devastation. They don't want to know they're supposed to keep taking those shots and any health complications are probably due to blood clots. Is there geniuses still going for extra rounds? Anyone I talk to it's just a great punch line.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
We are at the tail end of some sort of virus here.

I have had an annoying head cold. I am not vaxxed.

My husband has it and can't shake it. It has affected his lungs a bit. He is double vaxxed.

One of my dear friends who is completely vaxxed and boosted was incredibly sick for the past week. She lives alone. I have been dropping off food and meds for her every other day or so. It hit her hard.

Does she now have ADE? Probably. Does she realize that the vaxx may be responsible for why this hit her so hard? I think we've got some denial going on.

Am I going to discuss this with her? What's the point? Did I discuss this with her before hand? Yes. I did with all my friends and family. But people tend not to listen to "know it all" autistic people.

But what is the most disturbing to me is that many in my community will probably die before their time, leaving me alone. I do have some non vaxxed friends but most of them drank the koolaide. It is heartbreaking.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
No need for confusion.

Just think of it like it's a vote count.

A vote count that is tallied by persons who are corrupt,
for persons who are corrupt,
and who have a global media cabal to back their accounting,
along with a justice system of pedos to fall back on in case of any perceived injustice
which might in any way compromise their ill gained power.

# 1651

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Completely unvaxxed and, yes, I've just increased the price of my precious bodily fluids and redundant organs, so only the uber-rich can now barely afford them.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnMFINGWayne

Everyone of the people I know that where vaccinated got COVID. Of the 10 that did not get the vaccine, 1 got COVID. Now that one that got COVID had children, a wife that worked in a hospital with children, and he was a mask fanatic. So he had a lot of things going against him.

A good number had COVID more than once. I have a family member because of his job, had the original 2, got COVID. Got the booster, got COVID. Had the third booster, got the flu. I asked him when was he going to give up.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: twicewidowed
We are at the tail end of some sort of virus here.

My husband has it and can't shake it. It has affected his lungs a bit. He is double vaxxed.

One of my dear friends who is completely vaxxed and boosted was incredibly sick for the past week. She lives alone. I have been dropping off food and meds for her every other day or so. It hit her hard.

Does she now have ADE? Probably. Does she realize that the vaxx may be responsible for why this hit her so hard? I think we've got some denial going on.

Am I going to discuss this with her? What's the point? Did I discuss this with her before hand? Yes. I did with all my friends and family. But people tend not to listen to "know it all" autistic people.

But what is the most disturbing to me is that many in my community will probably die before their time, leaving me alone. I do have some non vaxxed friends but most of them drank the koolaide. It is heartbreaking.

My bosses wife has at least the 3rd booster. They both got sick over the Holidays, she is still coughing terribly to this day and can not shake it, they even have her on at home albuterol inhalers and she has it to this day, almost at 6 weeks now.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Just from the official numbers and comparing it to people I know, I am comfortable saying the completely 'unvaccinated' rate in the States is probably around 40% for sure

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I keep bringing this up because I believe that it is relevant. Deagle's population forecast for 2025 has the US population being reduced by 70%. In the mid-twenty-teens they released a forecast that saw world population drop by something like 80% overall. The US population was predicted to drop from 319,000,000 at that time to 65,000,000 by 2025.

They pulled the charts a few years later, presumably in response to the brouhaha they precipitated.

Deagle is no fly-by-night operation. It seems to be an established character in the defense and intelligence sphere. Nobody knows what these forecasts were based on, but they are striking. Given the current trend of events between the manifesting effects of the mRNA treatments and the sabre rattling in Europe, maybe they knew something. Back in the day most people shrugged their shoulders and thought, No way. Now, many of us are thinking, They knew.

ETA: Here is a link to the original forecast in PDF format and an brief but interesting analysis of the numbers here.

:
edit on 2023 1 24 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

70% don’t have to be poisoned either. You have to take into account that if a large portion of the supply chain is effected then a large number of people will die from starvation, lack of clean water, medicine, or health care. Doesn’t even have to be a huge cut in supply line either or a very long one.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: twicewidowed

I think almost EVERYONE, vaxxed and unvaxxed, have been suffering from something similar. Never seen so many people with head colds/sinus issues....

edit on 24-1-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I can't fathom the number of people who are dependent on life-sustaining medications that'd be affected in that scenario.

My mother had her thyroid removed. If she can't get her regular prescription filled, she dies.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The actual rates are available. Just google.

Currently just over 80% have had at least one shot, 69% have had two or more.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
It would be interesting to cross reference the Deagal numbers with the slumping birthrates around the world to see if there is a pattern. Deagal added a write up at some point saying that some of the numbers shifting was due to migration factored in.

The article you posted had an observation of the depopulation being largely white people. For most of my life I've heard that the world would be becoming more brown/mixed race and seen in my mostly white family where some of the youngest generations are mixed. I have no issue with this but, looked at with a different perspective of "world management" such as the Bill Gates of the world do I would speculate that the rulers are white themselves and want to create an underclass of mixed race people to serve them and the fastest way to do it are removing the bulk of white people who for the most part grew up in countries where they had the illusion of rights and worked hard to get pensions that a large number are now coming payable. I'm not saying other races don't work hard or will get hit as collateral damage too, just that the populations predicted to be hit hardest by Deagel were predominantly white and aging, living in "free" countries. These are also those with great uptake of the vaccines and the highest education into the indoctrination system.

I'm wondering if all the "now hiring" everywhere is due to lack of working age people. My kids, in their twenties, say it was because some of their friends got lazy after the covid money but I think there's a lot more too it. The boomers had to retire at some point so this is a bit inevitable but the vaccines make it so much more precarious.

That's worrying about your mom. These things could affect so many.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Get vaxxed or get fired was a heavy stick.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

When it comes to the C19 official vaccination numbers i dont believe the stats coming from the govt.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Sometimes you just to give it up.

Sometimes people arent going to be convinced as you think for some, they believe the media whatever the media tells the people to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join