It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dowd - We're In The Danger Zone, All Cause Mortality Isn't Dropping

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sourcing his data from the Society of Actuaries, financial analyst Ed Dowd is sounding the alarm on all cause mortality continuing to plateau at 23% above baseline. This is after the majority of people declined boosters, and it was expected that this number would begin to drop by now. The sustained rate in all cause mortality is more noticeable in the healthiest age groups such as millennials, and basically those groups that should not be having this issue. The 2021 Q3 actuaries report showed an 84% spike in all cause mortality that correlated with when the mandates were rolled out and enforced during that time frame. 23% is still a huge and worrying increase that should be investigated and represents thousands of excess deaths a week in highly vaccinated countries. As usual with the mainstream media, it crickets.

"If people weren't taking boosters, which they're not, we should be back to normal for millennials at ... no excess deaths. We're still at 23%. And that's alarming."
"It's devastating long-term."

SOURCE VIDEO

FULL VIDEO

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When the payments of Americans not paying into Social Security because they died at an early age. Then how will the govt. around the world explain that the vax wasn't responsible for their deaths.

Sadly I'm on to something here. And this is NOT an MIM Street Talk either. This what Social Security is now worried about.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
When the payments of Americans not paying into Social Security because they died at an early age. Then how will the govt. around the world explain that the vax wasn't responsible for their deaths.

Sadly I'm on to something here. And this is NOT an MIM Street Talk either. This what Social Security is now worried about.

I think this is much bigger than social security. More like the global financial system.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

One of my guys called off his shift last night.

He’s in emergency. They had to reset his heart rhythm. They tried drugs first but they didn’t work so he had to get shocked.

That’s all I know so far. Other than he’s 26 years old, healthy, with no previous issues.

Some people must live under a rock if they’re not seeing the uptick in sickness and death by now.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

One of my guys called off his shift last night.

He’s in emergency. They had to reset his heart rhythm. They tried drugs first but they didn’t work so he had to get shocked.

That’s all I know so far. Other than he’s 26 years old, healthy, with no previous issues.

Some people must live under a rock if they’re not seeing the uptick in sickness and death by now.

A lot of people are keeping it secret. I just had a friend talk to me last night about a severe pain in his side that started after the booster.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I’m seeing the same thing.

A lot of musing about the vaccine being the cause of their new health issues in a widening circle of my acquaintances over the last month or so.

People who were all jab-gung-ho a while back seem to be a little uneasy now.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I’m seeing the same thing.

A lot of musing about the vaccine being the cause of their new health issues in a widening circle of my acquaintances over the last month or so.

People who were all jab-gung-ho a while back seem to be a little uneasy now.

I think people that are waking up are terrified. Let's say they avoided the initial adverse effects. What happens now? Long term affects in 5 years? 10 years? You have to wonder every day if it's gonna be the last.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yes like airline pilots, it's only a matter of time now.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The latest CDC release, 1/17/23

More than 666 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 11, 2023. To view the current total number of COVID-19 vaccinations that have been administered in the United States, please visit the CDC COVID Data Tracker.

US population is 334,233,854, give or take 60 million illegal immigrants- I mean 'undocumented' persons here illegally. I find it hard to believe that many people were coerced or willing to roll up their sleeves; maybe that's the number of doses the gov. bought and maybe lost track of?
(Ckeck Joes garage.
)

The Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen and Novavax COVID-19 vaccines will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in US history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

So they say. No matter how many millions they spend advertising the vaccine I don't think anything short of forced vaccination is going to work. People seem to be taking back their ability to think for themselves, and it isn't looking good for evil, disgusting people still pushing this narrative.

[www.cdc.gov...]

New Zealand’s new PM who said he wants to go out and find you if you haven’t been vaccinated. Will we be seeing more leaders stepping down in other countries to be replaced with ones favoring force-vaccination?
We don't even need to wonder where Trudeau stands on this issue.

edit on 70000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is really disturbing; probably worthy of its own post, but I'm just not up to the task.

There has been no clear way to identify those who chose to not take the experimental mRNA shots – until now. The US has just approved and adopted the WHO’s new digital diagnosis code for the unvaxxed.
When you make your next visit to a medical facility, for any reason, you will be asked if you took the “vaccine” and boosters. Your answer will be coded on the spot and the data uploaded to the all-seeing medical cloud. Technocrats lust for data like this. They also lust for opportunities to practice their social engineering skills.

I think most of us saw this coming in some form.

A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.

These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.

This system was originally created after World War II for the purpose of tracking the diagnosis of major diseases within a population. But over the years, there have been 11 major revisions, and with each revision the data being collected on each individual has become more precise and all-inclusive.

More than 1.6 million clinical situations can now be coded, according to the WHO website.

And it’s also become more coercive, to the point where it’s become impossible for doctors to get reimbursed by insurance companies if they don’t upload all the requested data points.

[www.technocracy.news...]

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
This is really disturbing; probably worthy of its own post, but I'm just not up to the task.

There has been no clear way to identify those who chose to not take the experimental mRNA shots – until now. The US has just approved and adopted the WHO’s new digital diagnosis code for the unvaxxed.
When you make your next visit to a medical facility, for any reason, you will be asked if you took the “vaccine” and boosters. Your answer will be coded on the spot and the data uploaded to the all-seeing medical cloud. Technocrats lust for data like this. They also lust for opportunities to practice their social engineering skills.

A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.

These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.

This system was originally created after World War II for the purpose of tracking the diagnosis of major diseases within a population. But over the years, there have been 11 major revisions, and with each revision the data being collected on each individual has become more precise and all-inclusive.

More than 1.6 million clinical situations can now be coded, according to the WHO website.

And it’s also become more coercive, to the point where it’s become impossible for doctors to get reimbursed by insurance companies if they don’t upload all the requested data points.

Tony Blair stated during the WEF that there would be a lot of new vaccines coming and you'll have to get them.

How does he know? And what is going to require them? Does he know about some bioweapon they are gonna release? They're not even trying to hide it.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Tony Blair stated during the WEF that there would be a lot of new vaccines coming and you'll have to get them.

How does he know? And what is going to require them? Does he know about some bioweapon they are gonna release? They're not even trying to hide it.

Sadly, I can see the day coming when when the WHO declares a new pandemic that's so bad you will be denied access to all public buildings-including grocery stores and hospitals and-if you're unvaxxed. You'll need a current vaccination card to leave your home, and if you're unvaccinated they'll pull a Trudeau and freeze your bank accounts.

If you're a parent who doesn't want to offer your child up for an experiment, you'll be charged with child abuse and loose custody.

I hold out a tiny ray of hope that it's not too late to stop the insane path the world is on, but in my heart of hearts I fear I'm only fooling myself.

The plan may not play out in the coming months, or even years-but the direction of the path we're on certainly seems to be heading in that direction.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Sadly, I can see the day coming when when the WHO declares a new pandemic that's so bad you will be denied access to all public buildings-including grocery stores and hospitals and-if you're unvaxxed. You'll need a current vaccination card to leave your home, and if you're unvaccinated they'll pull a Trudeau and freeze your bank accounts.

If you're a parent who doesn't want to offer your child up for an experiment, you'll be charged with child abuse and loose custody.

I hold out a tiny ray of hope that it's not too late to stop the insane path the world is on, but in my heart of hearts I fear I'm only fooling myself.

The plan may not play out in the coming months, or even years-but the direction of the path we're on certainly seems to be heading in that direction.

I'm sure they are contemplating how they can make this a reality as they enjoy some medium rare wagyu on their private jet flown by their unvaxxt pilots.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
When the Insurance companies have to declare the situation statistically a natural disaster because their math proves it, the poop will hit the fan for sure. Those billions of insurance monies sitting to be spent are calculated well in advance as to what range of funds will be required by people known as actuaries. They are using complex math to predict how many people will die an a given year without a natural disaster. People who have survived a course or two in Probability and Statistics at the College level are some of the few people with the skill set to do the math.

ETA:
My math requirements stopped at Calculus and I didn't have take the higher math of P and S for my degree. It is based on logic within the math from best I can tell knowing some who use it to work with that type of data.

edit on 23-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

the actuaries cmi infers it's risen to 30% in wk1 of 23..

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I find this part of the unfolding tragedy hilarious.

I know I shouldn’t. I know it’s callous. But I do.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

coming at it from the flip side any reduction especially of the elderly and vulnerable has been on the cards since the tail end of the Victorian period as part of the elite reclaiming the control they lost letting the poor and women have universal sufferage.. every 30 or 40 years they try something..

the problem becomes do you want to be left a serf with no rights?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
When do our rights become treated as privileges?

Personally my thinking is that the fiat system was always going to end and what this smoke and mirrors play act is all about is cushioning the collapse so the backlash doesn’t hang to many of the perpetrators.

Can’t have heads rolling and blood flowing in the streets like a parisian field day.

Guess the only ones trying to learn from history are the ones leading society by the nose like a prize bullock. Us poor unwashed mob are being doomed (groomed?) to rinse, repeat.

a reply to: nickyw

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 23-1-2023 by Dalamax because: Doh

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

This is exactly why the Biden administration is doing all it can to steal young healthy workers from other nations, almost 3 million last year alone - and letting them in unvaccinated and without vaccinating them for COVID.

edit on 1/23/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join