It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell seems to be gettiing Pi^%$#

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It seems that Dr. John is getting a bit pissed when he looks into indemnity, there seems to be no information from the NHS With regards to who gave the Pharmaceutical companies indemnity, but mostly the fact that seven thousand extra people are dying each week, if it was compared with a terror attack the questions would be answered, but still, the quiet is deafening

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I guess it sucks when you wake up to reality.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have not seen Dr. John so peeved. Clearly shtf and government and media will do everything to try sweep it under the carpet. I like to give you a big thank you anonentity for your unswerving devotion in the care and wellbeing of others.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
He's uncovering uncomfortable truths and scandal surrounding 19co.
Cant help but worry about this man.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I happened to watch this earlier and they were my thoughts too... he's really angry and starting to show it.
I also watched his interview with Neil Oliver a day or two ago. Sounds like he's saying he's in Australia. Go to the 52 minute mark to hear that. Not holding back in this one either

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It is always a good idea to follow the comments on these broadcasts, You tend to find the true anecdotal result of these mandates, which are being swept under the carpet. for instance Mother of a Nurse, whose daughter did not want the shots but had to keep her job, now suffering from Myocarditis after the third booster. These clowns' days are numbered.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It is always a good idea to follow the comments on these broadcasts, You tend to find the true anecdotal result of these mandates, which are being swept under the carpet. for instance Mother of a Nurse, whose daughter did not want the shots but had to keep her job, now suffering from Myocarditis after the third booster. These clowns' days are numbered.

I fear we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg when it comes to adverse effects and deaths. All cause mortality continues to increase even as the booster acceptance rate drops. This would suggest mid term effects will hit 2 years out and maybe further.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yesterday, I heard Japan is no longer forcing the vax on anyone. But certain health care industries may still have a policy enforce for their employees. Word has gotten out... All one has to do today is visit any large govt. hospital at 7:45 am, which opens at 8 am and go to the blood testing department and see the long line for them to get a number. I know it would be illegal to take a picture of it. But it's the only way to prove that MIM is NOT pulling your leg. Actually, being a foreigner if I get caught I might get off easy. Wife, as I mentioned has to get a blood test for every visit every 2 months now. NO BS. What are they (hospital ) doing behind the scenes ?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well, I just heard that one of my wife's boosted friends, is in hospital for valve replacements, three weeks ago she was in the hospital for stomach problems. She was previously the fittest of the bunch. It looks like it causes a slow degradation of your health. The third boosted sister-in-law has atrial fibrillation, another really healthy person.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: anonentity

I fear we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg when it comes to adverse effects and deaths. All cause mortality continues to increase even as the booster acceptance rate drops. This would suggest mid term effects will hit 2 years out and maybe further.

I keep saying it: There was something to Deagle's population forecast from a few years back. Maybe ye they weren't far off.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Tim Truth has got some new stats from Europe via MOMO, it is saying the same thing all-cause deaths are still rising.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 22-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

but mostly the fact that seven thousand extra people are dying each week,

It's not reported as 7,000 extra deaths over a week....

It's actually reported on the yt page as 'more than 7,000 excess deaths over a 3 week period....up to the 6 January'.

It says there have been 3,437 extra in the first week in January 2023, compared to same timeframe in 2019.

edit on 23-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

join