It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it all about the data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
On another thread about Elon Musk I remembered a TED talk he participated in in2019 and his comments and insight on MRNA technology at the time.

He said its like a computer program and they could turn someone into a butterfly with the right concoction of MRNA and thats what I was focused on . But he also said it might be able to REVERSE AGING.

Is that what its all about? If they get it right they could reverse aging.. Basically be immortal . That would be worth everything to those old Perverts that rule the world. And some of those guys are very old and would need it to happen fast. They are getting massive amounts of data in a very short time.

Kill millions maybe billions getting the data and getting it right then immortality for those who can afford to bathe in the MRNA tub.

Its Lex luther and Dr Evil type of diabolical

Just random thought from a crazy guy

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It would be nice to turn into a butterfly though. I would have to lose a hell of a lot of weight to get off the ground though.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It would be nice to turn into a butterfly though. I would have to lose a hell of a lot of weight to get off the ground though.

Well as long as people keep lining up for that sh... you might get there faster then you ever imagined.

While im so glad I never took the shot I kinda hope they get it right since people are wiling to be the guinea pigs anyway

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
How do they get the data?

Their goal is depopulation. Immortality is another goal. The two can be separate.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I don't think Musk is crazy. I think he is a genius. And maybe in the eyes of many you are a bit crazy if you are a genius. I think he is also genius at manipulating people. But we all manipulate and you can also manipulate to achieve a good goal, so I don't judge. Musk belongs to the Schwab club. No doubt in my mind. That we live in exceptional times? Again, no doubt in my mind. Globalization, depopulation and life extension are at first sight separate goals, but they go hand in hand. Let me play devil's advocate for a moment: the war in Ukraine is weakening Russia to the point that the Russian people are siding with America. Then China invades Taiwan and the same the same scenario repeats itself as in Ukraine. Eventually the world government becomes a fact.
I found the mRNA vaccines a dangerous thing since the beginning. I assumed it was a matter of (short) time before we could also opt for a traditional vaccine. I'm still waiting for it. It is not normal in a time when so many people refuse to take the mrna vaccine, a traditional vaccine isn't even on the horizon. I know Valneva made a traditional vaccine. But the minister of health (UK) said from the beginning this vaccine would never make a chance (a slip of the tongue?). I didn't know that life extension through the mRNA vaccines could become a reality, but now I do (thank you ATS). I think I see the big picture now (but it would not be the first time that I am wrong concerning the way the picture unfold).
In my mind it is certain that the three objectives mentioned above will be achieved. The question is when?
Keep in mind: A wise man ever said: If you can't beat them, join them.
I'm not taking this literally. But I'm pretty sure we can't beat them. A million ATS threads won't change that. So a piece of advice from a not so wise person (me): don't let yourself get a heart attack by continuing to fight against an enemy you can't defeat. And to be honest, I don't see them as an enemy. If my opinion (belief) interests you, read my site www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: offensive

Well I just read an article from a geneticist who stated that mRNA does not alter DNA, but gene therapy does. So I'm not sure where Elon gets his information but it's weird.

However, from this study from Swedish scientists it seems mRNA is not without an effect:

However, the researchers at Lund University in Malmö, Sweden, found that the mRNA vaccine enters human liver cells and triggers the cell’s DNA in the nucleus to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The whole process occurred rapidly, within six hours, concluded the study, which was published by the university’s Department of Clinical Sciences.

en.protothema.gr...

Is this one study enough to make wild assumptions?

Pfizer did not comment on the study’s findings, the Epoch Times reported, stating only that its mRNA vaccine does not alter the human genome.

- here is a better explanation:

MYTH: The COVID-19 vaccine enters your cells and changes your DNA.

FACT: The COVID-19 vaccines are designed to help your body’s immune system fight the coronavirus. The messenger RNA from two of the first types of COVID-19 vaccines does enter cells, but not the nucleus of the cells where DNA resides. The mRNA does its job to cause the cell to make protein to stimulate the immune system, and then it quickly breaks down — without affecting your DNA.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...
edit on q00000036131America/Chicago5959America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

That's some nice writing. The Mormon part caught my attention. You know he died in jail in Illinois?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You never finished the book" the very hungry caterpillar"? Metamorphosis is the ticket.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Not the sort of butterfly he’s referring to Ricky.

To the OP.

They can reverse all they want, unless it makes them run faster than 930 meters a second I don’t think it will help them much in the long run.

top topics

join