It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Knowingly Left Serious Adverse Events Off Post-Vaccination Surveys, Documents Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
CDC Knowingly Left Serious Adverse Events Off Post-Vaccination Surveys, Documents Show

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) didn’t include serious adverse events like heart inflammation on post-vaccination surveys even though the agency knew the issues could be linked to COVID-19 vaccines, documents show.

Even before the surveys were rolled out in December 2020 after the first vaccines were authorized, the CDC knew that myocarditis—a form of heart inflammation since confirmed as being caused by the Pfizer and Moderna shots—and other serious adverse events were of “special interest” when it came to the vaccines, according to a newly disclosed version of the protocol for the survey system.

The Nov. 19, 2020, protocol (pdf) for V-safe, the survey system, lists myocarditis, stroke, death, and a dozen “prespecified medical conditions.” The protocol was obtained by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), a nonprofit that seeks transparency around health information. All of the conditions can cause severe symptoms.

V-safe is a system of surveys that was introduced during the COVID-19 pandemic to monitor vaccine safety. It was developed and is managed by the CDC.

Updated versions of the protocol list the same 15 adverse events.

None of the conditions were included in the actual surveys.

I often have a repeated kind of encounter when debating certain topics, not least of all the 21st century phenomenon I call the "COVID event." During such exchanges I see familiar patterns resurface again, and again...

"That claim (almost reagardless of the exact claim) is unverifiable, no where on the record, and therefore 'lies,' 'debunked,' or 'untrue.' The targetted claimant, replete with recently gathered anecdotal support, says "It is true..., too many people have experienced it to deny..." which genreally devolves into ping-pong echos of "Nuh-uh... Yuh-huh."

Another feature on the landscape is the matter of tiresome 'reject anything that does not come from my singular list of 'authoritative' proponents, all else is 'base anti-vaxx propaganda.' Or the obverse, you can put no trust in 'the man' because he will lie.. reason? Because he's 'the man.'

In the world of glorified argumentaion there is NO middle ground. To accept any degree of concession would be weak and undeserving of the D-ego each poster has claimed as symbolic of the "high-ground."

I offer an article which prvides one more tilt the balancing act between the two poles of 'argument for arguments' sake.

How can we all be satisfied that we have all the factors, when they are 'not collected,' 'not published,' or 'secreted away?' How can we rely only on 'sanctioned' sources when they are practicing editorial control over what they 'provide?'

Respondents could check boxes if they experienced certain symptoms, but only 10 lower-level problems such as fever and nausea were listed as options.

“It’s deeply troubling that the CDC would construct V-safe in a manner that does not permit it to be able to easily assess the rate of harm from adverse events the CDC had already identified as potentially being caused by these products,” Aaron Siri, a lawyer representing ICAN, told The Epoch Times. “This calls into question what the CDC was really trying to accomplish with V-safe. Was it trying to assess the actual safety of these products? Or was it trying to design a system that would be more likely to affirm its previous public pronouncements regarding the safety of these products?”

The CDC did not respond to a request for comment for this article.

If I must share my own opinion about the matter, I woulds say that I am infuriated that someon has concocted "a reason" to obfuscate information, someone has tolerated media exacerbation of the issue, and others have exploited the situation for their own agendas.

This "event" is enough in itself to show that "health" was not the prime determinate of policy implementation, the entire point was "social engineering," "information control," "optics," "polticial theater," and "profit." "Health" was just a prop in this play.
edit on 1/20/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The CDC aided and abetted vaccine injuries to occur. I think that is a class C or B felony. It's the same as felonious assault.

If America or any other country ever has law abiding officials some day, perhaps they will start prosecuting crimes like this.

edit on 20-1-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But they will never "prosecute" themselves. And since we are so easily 'tribalized' they will never 'prosecute' tribe-members.

There is no way to conceal the many strategies they employed to 'secure compliance and obedience.' It was the 'vector' of their machinations, so much so that they were willing to "pretend publicly" that any dissent equated to "stupid anti-vaxx, conspiracy theory bunk." They even enjoined (and paid in kind) celebrities who are willing to be "thespians" to inflate and deflate perceptions. They used 'faux' human contact to dilute or aggravate public 'optics.' They still do.

There is no "personal justice" that can be applied as a corrective influence. There certainly will be no "institutional justice" which will be applied, as the political appointees are like the "squirearchy" to coin a clever word I was recently taught.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is to a point where…..any injection of anything should be suspect.

If I were needing an injection of anything…..l would DEMAND to know if the ingredients contained mRNA or any nanotechnology components….if so, request another brand that does not contain nanotechnology….i.e. generic

If the injection is one that, whatever it is….is single source and contains nanotechnology ….then the decision becomes difficult. Take it or not.

I would seek other alternatives…whatever they may be with similar results for what the injection was intended to do……i.e. holistic etc…..

You can tell, I simply don’t trust nanotechnology in the human body.

👽

edit on 20-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The CDC is a vaccine company, not a regulatory one. They make billions a year by selling and promoting vaccines. They own many vaccine patents. Listen to RFK speak about this. There is zero incentive for them to not promote a vaccine. A lot of people at the CDC are drinking the kool-aid. This whole thing is bigger than the CDC. Intelligence agencies, DARPA, and the DoD are involved. The DoD distributed the covid vaccines as "medical countermeasures." Somehow they created 10s of billions of vaccines within a few months. If you had a factory that created 1 vaccine every second if would take 30 years to hit just 1 billion. Then somehow you have quality control over all of them and are able to keep them all at negative 120 degrees?

You have to think bigger than profit. I know you don't buy into the democide theory but it's the only thing that makes sense.

Naomi Wolfe - I'm sorry to announce a genocide
edit on 20-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I concur that being a 'smart' consumer is never more important than when it deals with one's own health.

However, many in this COVID event were NOT consumers, they were subjects.

Convinced via inaccurate disclosure (blatant misinformation from the source itself,) coerced by survival pressures (jobs, "you'll kill your grandparents", you want to protect "others" etc.,) cajoled by peer-pressure (weaponized social media) and even 'directed' by 'shepherds' who we are culturally conditioned to 'trust' (celebrity 'buy-in', and frankly... sell outs who knew better.)

While the adverse effects we see are the symptom of the problem I point out, the actual problem is the act of orchestrating these environmental conditions is the actual problem - we can redress and adjudicate the event... but if that's all we do... it will just happen again.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

He grabbed the blue picnic-style cooler and sprinted away, leaving his security detail behind.

Source Feb 2021: Vaccination Day at Dodger Stadium: Hours of Traffic and 7,730 Shots

Really? These picnic coolers will sustain…. -120 degrees for hours on end? Sometimes in the Sun loosing its coldness with every opening and closing of the lid…..

What’s the refrigeration like in poorer places of society? Hmmm

Some FYI….

Dry Ice is frozen carbon dioxide. Unlike most solids, it does not melt into a liquid, but instead changes directly into a gas. This process is called sublimation. The temperature of dry ice is around -109° F!

I don’t know if dry ice or regular ice cubes or nothing else was in cooler’s to keep vials of vaccines at a constant -120 degrees…..I do know dry ice or ice cubes would not have complied with the Mfg’s instructions.

I could just imagine a cooler with vials of vaccine right next to sandwiches and cold brewski’s.

👽
edit on 20-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I want to redress our last conversation. Because I respect you and your knowledge, I find it especially important to more directly convey my resistance to the democide/genocide theory to which you refer.

I believe that genocide is an 'effect' rather than the totality of the event.

From my perspective - which is my own only - genocide as an 'agenda,' requires very explicitly robust (if unrealistic) set of motivational factors. In the scheme of a world which is fixated on considering fiat currency as 'true' wealth/speech/power "profit" becomes a go-to element as motivation. Add to that, there are those for whom money hoarding is so egregiously manifest in their actions that even if they didn't share that theoretical non-monetary motive, they will be unable to resist adapting their actions to increase and maximize the object of their passion: money.

But money alone can't be the answer to basely subjecting billions of people to a 'theory' about nanotechnology.

I would like to add that covert global population control is a real factor in the set of motivations, but it is an act so dangerous and volatile that anyone who suggested it should have been look upon as expressing a total disconnection with the actual human lives it put at risk, and therefore could not be simply 'gone along with' unless they were willing to watch their friends, family, and people they care about die.

I will take some more convincing to say that it is a more likely scenario... such as a 'religious' or 'faith-based' concept which can easily degrade individual consideration as opposed to a grander divine plan. Or perhaps club or cabal to whose 'honor-based' enterprise they adhere to with similar emotional zeal.

The practical in me says, "The effect is the same so why not approach this with foresight against a genocidal agenda?" And I have little in the way of criticism of that idea.

I only caution that many will suffer if the agenda was not true, just synchronous in execution...

It is also possible that through clever editorialization of communications, proper placement of amplifiers, and some level of exploitation of 'ignorance' presumed as 'knowledge,' this catastrophe was brought on by simple human baggage... pride, vainglory, 'love of money,' and all the others we wish weren't a factor.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
This is to a point where…..any injection of anything should be suspect.

If I were needing an injection of anything…..l would DEMAND to know if the ingredients contained mRNA or any nanotechnology components….if so, request another brand that does not contain nanotechnology….i.e. generic

If the injection is one that, whatever it is….is single source and contains nanotechnology ….then the decision becomes difficult. Take it or not.

I would seek other alternatives…whatever they may be with similar results for what the injection was intended to do……i.e. holistic etc…..

You can tell, I simply don’t trust nanotechnology in the human body.

👽

Short of getting a broken bone fixed or stitches, I am done with allopathic medicine because of the covid scam and because of this. We simply don't know what they are giving us.

I'm at peace with my decision and don't need to live forever anyhow.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Our Capitalistic system that has been good for the people has now turned its back to the people, it has allowed for monopolies like Big pharma to become a controlling entity playing with the health of millions of Americans and billions all around the world.

Time to break the darn monopoly off.

This is why you cannot Trust pharma research, findings and treatments anymore specially when they are behind legislation soo people will not question them anymore, like they are some kind of government entity that we cannot elect or vote for.

top topics

join