It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Accelerated Creuzfeldt-Jacob Disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is exactly the kind of thing I was worried about with no long term testing on these so-called vaccines. A prion disease that accelerates quickly, has no cure, and is triggered by mRNA vaccines - which a large segment of the population has had.

Worse yet, the only way to confirm this disease is a brain tissue examination in an autopsy. This test is only performed, if requested by the deceased' physician or family, if they suspect the disease caused the persons death. In other words, the test is rarely performed which means we will probably never know how many people were killed in this manner by these so-called vaccines.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

IF they pay be money per pint i would donate. but they don't paying for blood is worth it yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

LOOOOOLLL!

They don't ask if you've been vaccinated when you give blood.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They were on big hurry to get the injections administered, no time for wait years....which would have showed this prion issue for example .

I bet they knew all along the risk, and that`s why wanted extra fast everything .

There was several experts warning before the vaccinations started it`s not safe without long trials .

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The "vaccine" is the apocalypse. A slow painful and miserable apocalypse. If they wanted to kill off the population they could have done so in a much better way than this absolute psychopath sh#.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Who doesn't?
Cause it seems the Red Cross even wants to know WHAT vaccine you received:
Donating Blood

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wonder if we can anticipate black market unvaccinated blood banks.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Also...how long before we see 'unvaccinated' organs sold at higher prices than 'vaccinated' organs on the black market?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's possible....someone with medical education could set up
That to garage .

There seems to be allready services up for clean blood, like the
One mentioned here :

Ga teway pundit

safeblood

safeblood countrys list

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I dont know, but i am thinking registering myself as having AIDS, EBOLA, DENGUE, BUBONIC PLAGUE , MARBURG VIRUS to keep the me out from the list of organ harvesting ...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
For anyone who hasn't seen this yet.

Can't find a better version as it's being censored on YouTube.

ETA:
Better context here
edit on 19-1-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Sounds quite right , they have own rules...and are not like us.

The avarage Bob or Julie dont maybe yet quite understand these, some may now since people are dropping dead ,injured from jab and are looking answers.

There is saying " truth is more stranger than fiction " . The truth may be so odd and weird many avarage people just cant believe it being true ....It`s too big lie ,too weird so they say it`s bs from nut CT folks.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Selling blood plasma is big business in the United States. It’s run by large corporations, such as Baxter International and Grigols, that bleed the most impoverished communities (source) to fuel a multibillion-dollar industry.

Many developed countries have banned the commercialization of blood, but in the United States, it’s the 10th most valuable export product. The laxer U.S. regulations also allow people to donate up to 104 times a year (twice a week).

[www.supermoney.com...]

Before donating anything to any organization it's always good to do your homework and know the ramifications of supporting a 'charitable' cause.

How many come on sites like ATS and decry the evils of 'the system' while blindly feeding it in their ignorance?

The 'donated' blood only makes a person feel like they're doing something good for their fellow man, when in reality it's feeding the very blood-sucking organizations we all rebel against.

As always, follow the money.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I dont know, but i am thinking registering myself as having AIDS, EBOLA, DENGUE, BUBONIC PLAGUE , MARBURG VIRUS to keep the me out from the list of organ harvesting ...

Me...I'M hanging on to this extra unvaxxed kidney until I can get top dollar.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's almost like they just threw the kitchen sink at this gene therapy causing adverse effects. It makes sense because it's hard to pin anything down when it causes everything.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I put up a thread on this in April of 2021. It wasn't the super accelerated variety you have here, but it was being talked about two years ago. Not too many people took it seriously then.

mRNA Vaccines May Cause Your Body to Churn out PRIONS that “Eat your Brain”

April 8th, 2021: mRNA vaccines may cause your body to churn out PRIONS that “eat your brain” like Mad Cow Disease

The mRNA vaccine works by hijacking your body’s cells and causing them to churn out proteins modeled after the spike proteins in the SARS-cov-2 coronavirus. Since that structure includes prion-like regions, random errors in mRNA sequences — which may be truncated by the human immune system before they reach the ribosomes in the cells — could cause mRNA vaccine recipients to churn out prions in their own bodies. The risk of this was assessed by Dr. J. Bart Classen, who authored a paper in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases: “Covid-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many of the replies were debunking this theory because of the source (Natural News) and the quack doctor making this claim, so I didn't dig much more on that subject.
edit on 19-1-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Look`s like your spider senses were spot on about this in 2021 MichiganSwampBuck I must have missed that because i dont have any memory about that thread .

The link to Dr. J. Bart Classen, who authored a paper in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases does not work anymore
meaning that it was probably censored by medical mafia ?

Thanks for giving the earlyer thread, it gives some light to this, and shows that there was people raising concerns about the mRNA vaccines 2021.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
My concern with this, is that it will be used to cut Beef consumption by claiming "Mad Cow". Look at how quickly they got rid of poultry of the holidays by making "Bird Flu" claims. looks like "New Green Deal" is in full effect now.

VERY possible.
We’ve seen recently that people are waking up to the fact that meat, beef in particular is actually healthy.
Tptb just hate that. We aren’t falling for their bull crap anymore,

Eggs and Beef and Butter are all good for you. They were good for our farmer ancestors that lived longed, weighed a lot less and didn’t have all the ailments and allergies that we have today.

They want to shove their frankenprotiens and bug burgers down our throats.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join