It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myocarditis or Pericarditis Study In Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: LordAhriman

There are some members who will argue points that have been repeatedly refuted. They are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as defending the pharmaceuticals.

Repeating all of the big words you know like a broken record doesn't make you sound intelligent.

Sure. I defend pharmaceuticals. They have saved the lives of my loved ones, and I take 2 daily pills that allow me to live a normal life.

So you are defending the pharmaceuticals.
Thanks for your admission. At least you are honest.
As I said there are some members who will argue points that have been repeatedly refuted. They are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as defending the pharmaceuticals.

And I am correct for once more.

I also am in favor of pharmaceuticals. Even ancient and traditional medicines are highly dependent upon them.

Would you rather treat diseases with shamanism, aromatherapy, reiki, or placebo's? Imagine that at a car crash...

So you are defending the pharmaceuticals! At least you are honest. There was another member who said exactly the same thing yesterday I think. He also claimed that the pharmaceuticals have saved millions of lives. Which is as bad as it gets for an argument but not the point of this conversation.

You may want to have a look at my thread

Pfizer: Six scandals to remember.

Pfizer supplies about 314 drugs in the US. 6 were bad.

One can easily target any company for its negatives and failures, but a balanced view would be to consider them in light of its positives and successes, too.

Cardiovascular disease is the number one killer in the US, and the primary cause of that is not medicines, it is diet.

One can "easily target" the failures. Yeah like using 3rd world children as guinea pigs and KNOWINGLY killing people, paying off doctors and faking trial results.

Actually one can EASILY predict future behavior based on past behavior.

And what you can do is be an apologist for every atrocity they commit. Good work.

So, how many of those who died as a result of not taking any precautions against COVID-19, or of an infection from someone who took no precautions, could we allocate to you?

At least those who took precautions may have avoided the worst of the symptoms. Not so those who did nothing.

If you have baptized precautions the potentially hazardous Covid-19 vaccines then you are far away from the definition of a precaution and medical treatment.

Most people who don't have co-morbidities and they are not over the age of 65, have to do nothing as their immune system doesn't need any medical intervention or treatment. You get over it in a matter of days.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join