It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man Appears in the Heavens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

but you are an occultist. its your job to mislead, according to the book mentioned in the OP the Aquarian age began in 1920, and 50,000 years ago would be two ages ago, according to you, and this fits in with duality

Samuel Aun Woer says it started in the 60s

The Age of Aquarius
Much has been said about the Aquarian age. Some are awaiting it, others assume that it began a long time ago. We go by the facts. On the 4th of February of 1962, between two and three o'clock in the afternoon, astronomers throughout the entire world will witness something unusual. All the planets of that time will go through a conjunction of worlds. All the planets of our solar system will assemble in council under the constellation of Aquarius. Such an event only happens when a new era will follow. Therefore, facts are facts, and we must surrender before the facts.

We are not making utopian affirmations. What we emphasize has been duly verified by all astronomical observatories.

Therefore, it is obvious that on the aforementioned date the age of Aquarius will really be initiated, amidst the august thunder of thought.

Many predict a "Golden Age" after the year 2000. They believe that the Aquarian age, with all its splendor and beauty, is certain to manifest itself fully after the year 2000. It is predicted that this humanity shall undergo a radical transformation after the year 2000. Obviously my dear brothers and sisters, such "prophecies" fail. They are no more than sophisms. And, what is a sophism? A sophism is a thick wall without a foundation; a light push is enough to convert it into small bits of sediment.

link

edit on 10-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

Carl Jung

The Timing of the New Aion

There has never been any accord among authors about the date for the commencement of the New Age. At the end of the eighteenth century, de l’Aulnaye believed that the Aquarian Age had begun in 1726. At the end of the nineteenth century, Gerald Massey insisted that the Age of Pisces began in 255 BCE, with the “actual” birth of Jesus, and that the equinoctial point would move into the constellation of Aquarius in 1901. Alan Leo offered the very specific date of March 21, 1928— the day of the vernal equinox of that year—while Dane Rudhyar, writing in 1969, suggested the Aquarian Age had begun in 1905. And Rudolf Steiner, in the early decades of the twentieth century, was convinced the Age of Aquarius would not start until 3573.

Jung was initially equally precise, and equally independent, about the date on which the new aion would begin. In August 1940, he wrote to H.G. Baynes: “This is the fateful year for which I have waited more than 25 years . . . 1940 is the year when we approach the meridian of the first star in Aquarius. It is the premonitory earth-quake of the New Age.”

edit on 10-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
We are 80 - 600 years away from Aquarius (depending on who got ask), in the "dawn" of Aquarius. We aren't quite there yet

Last time we were in Aquarius was around 25,000 years ago. Not 50,000

50,000 is two Great years, not one

I believe that we just passed into Aquarius.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

What level of algorithm would you like you use when translating "Christ"

If we are talking about psychology and philosophy?

Christ means "Conscience", and Jesus means "Emotional"

If it wish to speak in terms of resonance, spectrum and frequency?

Christ means "Circle", and Jesus means "Degrees"

Christmas then means "Circumference", relating to a full cycle of circular orbit

If you are going to look at the meanings of words, you need to do deeper than the veil translations, because they are incorrect

They are nothing more than algorithm

I can give you several depths or layers of translation that are more correct than the accepted version, for most Bible stories

Revelation is a book about Resonance, spectrum and frequency

A good place to start, in recognising levels of Biblical coding (or mistranslation) is to look at the distinction and difference between things like:

Son of man
Son of God

Light of life
Light of the world
Light of man
Light of God

People would have you believe that these are all mean the same thing

This is not true

They all refer to very distinct and different things

So why are they made out to be different?

When you recognise this, you will see patterns like this throughout the texts, which could only exist, if they were systematically translated from older texts ...

And they were translated wrong

I could tell you exactly how they did it, because it is the exact same way we could easily fix the translations today given a simple piece of software, and a database of enough written books in different languages

You compile the words alphabetically, in order of most frequently used, to least frequently used

Then you compare it to a similar compiled list in another language

You slowly see which words fit

What they did then, was take words they could not work out, or wanted to conceal, and replaced them with generic recurrence words, like 50 different words all meaning God

Then, for words or concepts they couldn't understand, they replaced the words with peoples names, to personify the concept

Problem is, you can't translate like this, it does not work

Doing what they did, a computer program could come up with countless translations, which make just as much sense (or more) than theirs

The big problem with them using algorithm to write a book which gives them control over a large group of people?

Is that they then need to accept all other varying algorithm translations

If a single person comes up with a better and more accurate algorithm translation, the Church and its leaders, and all their assumed power, is at that persons feet

If they choose to stick to their guns and deny more accurate translations, things will only get worse and worse for them

The structure of their weapon, is the architecture of their own downfall

You need to look beyond the veil translations if you wish to find the source of creation, or your link to it

Because it cannot be found in the veil Bible, by intention of design

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Even Crowley said in the 40s that this was the new AEON

your hero,

Horus who was made with a golden phallus, is Christ, is the seed, the incorruptible seed of life, and you must know that so you are deliberately misleading, i could go through all the myths and show you all the Christs,

i started awakening at 40, are you calling me a liar

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Look up "great year" and read for yourself. It's 25,000. Not 50,000

You call me an occultist who misleads ...

Then quote Samuel Aun Woer?

Do you know who Samuel Aun Woer is? What he represents?

My birth name is Samuel. I was confirmed into the Catholic Church as "Sabbas"

I am going through the exact same processes as Samuel Aun Woer went through, with the exact same teachers

Samuel Sabbas. If you really do understand synchronicity, Google "Samael Sabaoth"

You will understand why it is interesting that you would quote Samuel Aun Woer to me

I am no "occultist"

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
a reply to: DeathSlayer

i am someone who is awakening

i have looked into the eye of a golden serpent, i have seen through the third eye, i have recieved the knowledge
and i got here through a lot of pain and hardship, but now i know why

i am not yet awakened, its scary to make the jump, i thought i was brave because i had no material fears

but bravery is about doing the things that make you afraid because you know its the way to truth

"When the mind exists undisturbed in the Way, nothing in the world can offend, and when a thing can no longer offend, it ceases to exist in the old way."

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

Aeon is a billion year cycle

Completely different to the "great year" cycle of the 12 constellation "Ages", going around once. Which is supposed to be somewhere near 25,800

The video below may help

Also, trying to mock me and getting defensive isn't helping your message

Relax

I not being rude to you, so you have no reason to be rude to me

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

like i said i am not awakened, right now my body is rejecting all poisons, two years ago it started with alcoohol, it made me sick as soon as i drank it, the last few months its been nicotine and pork, and processed foods, my body is rejecting them, so im a bit on edge because i am coming off all the things that were habitual to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

was i being rude, well i apologise if you genuinely believe what your saying is truth, im just in the middle of a full body detox, that is happening naturally to me since the age of 39-40.

if you totally believe what your saying as absolute truth then therein lies your problem, i dont believe anything, as absolute truth, i listen to my body, the synchronicities and when a vision happens i follow, i search only for truth and yet i dont actually believe anything, you see the only way i could believe absolutely is if i was one with omniscience, and i am not.
but since retaining the seed of life, something spectacular that runs up my spinal column has came alive. have you felt that force, the image ... the 1

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
does anyone know what the 3 sixes represent, here and i will tell

Adam, Eve and the Serpent fell, the 6 represents a fallen seed

get it

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

That explains much.

That isn't how math works.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You are kinda tripping me out.

Samael is the leader of the fallen, the one who entered the serpent and seduced eve and bore Cain.
The sabbat is the 7th day and is Saturday but changed to Baal day by none other than the pope.
Astrology based on the zodiac ( begins with pisces)is definitely occult and 180* opposite of the Mazzaroth which begins with Virgo

originally posted by: Compendium
Look up "great year" and read for yourself. It's 25,000. Not 50,000

You call me an occultist who misleads ...

Then quote Samuel Aun Woer?

Do you know who Samuel Aun Woer is? What he represents?

My birth name is Samuel. I was confirmed into the Catholic Church as "Sabbas"

I am going through the exact same processes as Samuel Aun Woer went through, with the exact same teachers

Samuel Sabbas. If you really do understand synchronicity, Google "Samael Sabaoth"

You will understand why it is interesting that you would quote Samuel Aun Woer to me

I am no "occultist"

How are you not an occultist if you fully align with the occult?
Is not catholicism based upon worship of the black Madonna, the mother/son worship of naamah/ham-nimrod-horus?

The zodiac is the occult as opposed to the Mazzaroth which tells the story of Mashiach beginning with Virgo.
The Mazzaroth was the story for told written the the sky devised by Adam, Seth and Enoch and passed down orally in the 1st dispensation before written language and passed on orally.
Each constellation has 3 decans that enhance the storyline.
www.mazzaroth.com...
mazzaroth.info...

As for fapping.
There are only 2 sins mentioned at the sermon on the mount that had the consequences of hell.
Anger that leads to bitterness and lust that lead to self pollution, that it is better if your right hand were cut off than commit it.
This because of the succubus that seeks it.

The zodiac is the occult version of the truth in Mazzaroth
edit on 10-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

I will leave the post as is but I admit I misunderstood the meaning of sabbaoth and ran with my own understanding.
I have to research on this as it is new to me.
At 1st it does enforce the occult aspect based upon zodiac and astrological flipping of the Mazzaroth meßage still.
And the title is still that of Samael the fallen angel that fathered Cain and his twin sister, lucifer
edit on 10-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is not catholicism based upon worship of the black Madonna, the mother/son worship of naamah/ham-nimrod-horus?

Not even close my friend

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Closer than you know

originally posted by: Topcraft

Not even close my friend

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Ever hear of the Trinity? Perhaps you need to do some research on the the Bible. I will stand corrected if you can point out where it says anything about mother/son worship. We worship the Father Son and Holy Ghost. And no, we don’t worship Mary, we venerate her. The Bible is the basis of Catholic worship.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

when i was 12 years old i was told Jesus Christ died for my sins, that he walked on water and that he healed the sick, at 12 years old i thought, impossible... but i never stopped searching for what it really meant, 30 years later i found the truth.

and all because i really dont like guilt, the roman catholic church worship cannabilism and child sacrifice and is Satanic.
like every religion is, this world is of Matter, the demiurge, and tbh its not evil it just is what you make it, to me its a giant puzzle and its fun to solve, especially when you can see out that third eye. and if you were really into theology and truth finding you would have searched deeper, and looked at the Gnostic teachings and mythology, and other teachings. Sheep want to be lead. i like to go with the flow, but i can be a wolf also, people should throw off their shackles and think for themselves, its liberating. The Bible if decoded is a guide book to initiation, redemption and illumination.

did you watch the vid in the OP

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the OP video link makes the case of 'God' within each individual... but.... the thread is titled about the 'return' of the 'son of man' (presumably the person on Jesus, conceived from the 'seed' of King David about 490 years earlier, the sample was collected)

i deduced from combined scripture/practical world science ---> that Jesus' 'sign', a geometrical cross in the day-&-night sky surrounded by a very actively billowing and energetic/lightning fused 'molecular cloud'....humanity will be Awed !!

i submit, the end-times are cyclical every 12k earth years in a micro Nova burst',, but this edition will finally end the 12k year cycle after planets separate from Sol

practical science bests Spiritual salvations as the explanations/interpretation's go...myth & religion preserved the 'story' for several cycles but that ends this time around... the divine ETs come clean

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
Ever hear of the Trinity? Perhaps you need to do some research on the the Bible. I will stand corrected if you can point out where it says anything about mother/son worship. We worship the Father Son and Holy Ghost. And no, we don’t worship Mary, we venerate her. The Bible is the basis of Catholic worship.

Put your faith in Him.
The lamb.
Not a church or a theology.
I have heard of the trinity of course.
Not 3 separate beings but 3 representations of the same source in 3 theaters of manifestation.
As for etymology.
How do we get God from YHWH or Jesus from Yahshua?
The "j" sound does not exist in ancient Hebrew, Aramaic or Chaldean.
The Greek name XES is pronounced hey-sus and means hail Zeus.
And if the son came in His Father's name , what name is that?

And as has already been alluded to.
The rabbi's have a saying, "all translators are liars".
Interesting that with recent archeology and technology we are able to translate the Paleo Hebrew pictographs and allowed to see and learn that which has been hidden and lost as if "in the days of Noe, so shall it be in those days..." .
The mystery school and it's religions are being exposed to us this day.
All these are sourced in worship of the Madonna through the secret societies who venerate her. She was the sister of tubal-cain and of the lineage of Cain.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
a reply to: Topcraft

when i was 12 years old i was told Jesus Christ died for my sins, that he walked on water and that he healed the sick, at 12 years old i thought, impossible... but i never stopped searching for what it really meant, 30 years later i found the truth.

and all because i really dont like guilt, the roman catholic church worship cannabilism and child sacrifice and is Satanic.
like every religion is, this world is of Matter, the demiurge, and tbh its not evil it just is what you make it, to me its a giant puzzle and its fun to solve, especially when you can see out that third eye. and if you were really into theology and truth finding you would have searched deeper, and looked at the Gnostic teachings and mythology, and other teachings. Sheep want to be lead. i like to go with the flow, but i can be a wolf also, people should throw off their shackles and think for themselves, its liberating. The Bible if decoded is a guide book to initiation, redemption and illumination.

did you watch the vid in the OP

Wow, you are entitled to your opinion on the Catholic belief and teachings no matter how twisted it may be I guess. I’ll never convince you otherwise. But how can you assume that I haven’t looked into things other than the Bible? I’m considerably older than you, and well read. I have searched for the truth of things for a long time. Everything I have seen, read and experienced in my life has always led me to the fact that there is only one truth. You don’t like guilt, because it means there are consequences for your actions. It’s easier to believe “ do what thy wilt shall be the whole of the law”. Then you only have to worry about getting caught, if you get away with something you’re in the clear.

One thing is for certain, life is short, you will know before too long if you took the right path I wish you good luck!
Oh, and no I did not watch the vid. I don’t get my theology from YouTube.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Veneration is not worship, two different things

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join