It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'My body was burning': Suffering since COVID shots, Gatineau man desperate for relief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
After two years of Mainstream News Media/Twitter who "I support the current thing"

Truth is slowly sadly coming out.
There are now more Canadians reporting adverse reactions to the C19 vaxs.

This Gatineau man is now sharing his ordeal with the moderna adverse reaction which the same media outlets like CBC had claimed that its nothing to be concerned about.

'My body was burning': Suffering since COVID shots, Gatineau man desperate for relief

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Since the Canadian government supported both Pfizer and moderna vaccination campaign and its boosters campaigns.

The man had traveled abroad to seek seek treatment because the Canadian medical healthcare system refused.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Neurological issue caused by spike protein damage to the nervous system. The vaccines are the cure, humans are the disease.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
As usual they are now blaming Covid. While covering it up for the two mRNA vaccine drug markers.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The medication he was eventually given--Dupilumab--is used for treatment of atopic dermatitis and apparently made his condition a lot better.

"New York (December 31, 2014) For the first time, a team led by researchers at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai has proven that atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema, is an immune-driven (autoimmune) disease at the molecular level. The study, a collaboration with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi and Rockefeller University, was published online earlier this month in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.

Past studies had shown that drugs which broadly suppress the immune system reduce symptoms in patients with the disease, but the field had not described in detail the molecular mechanisms involved. Some researchers had argued in the past that genetic or environmental factors were the greater contributors to risk.

In the current study, Emma Guttman-Yassky, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Dermatology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and her team of researchers found that dupilumab, a monoclonal antibody treatment that blocks the action of two key signaling proteins, interleukin (IL)-4 and -13,—reversed disease processes seen in the skin of patients at the molecular level. Dupilumab is an experimental drug being development by study partner Regeneron Pharmaceuticals that is currently in clinical trials for several conditions with immune or autoimmune mechanisms."

www.mountsinai.org...

It seems very likely that he had an autoimmune reaction to the vaccine, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
He's Canadian?

Guy's lucky his government didn't suggest euthanasia as treatment for the injuries from his forced vaccination.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Time for your euthanasia booster! Just a little jab.
Safe and effective!
a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

CDC Quack.

One Arm for the Flu Shot..
One Arm For the C19 Shot.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Suffering Clip

Suffering Clip

99.9% survival rate.

Between 2019 and 2020, getting the flu became not only a cultural crime, but not seeing it as a death sentence was heresy.

Since 2020, the fear is not dying over the flu, the fear is getting sick at all, as to be sick is to be a pariah. I know folks who have gotten normal seasonal flu and are forced to hide it, for fear of the reaction from the irrationally fearful.

When I was a kid we had chicken pox parties, mumps gatherings, as to get it and get it over with as it was better than getting it as an adult. No one died, no one cried, no one lived in abject fear.

Living in fear is a helluva way to live, not sure why I would bother if I had to live like that, never have, never will, crying shame it has become the default setting for most. Even worse, pathetic internet ghouls and goons perpetuating it so they don't feel alone in their terrors.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I had dengue and covid..out of the two i would take covid again

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

I had dengue and covid..out of the two i would take covid again

This might be the most telling Quote of all time on this topic.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

first covid appearance: stuffed up chest, dry cough, temporary hearing loss in left ear

omicron strain: pretty stong cold that laid me out for a couple of days

dengue: almost month long fever dream with pain, sweating, and when i could get out of bed, i felt like a zombie. i remember having to eat lactobacillus pills as part of the medication...shuffling into Oxxo (lived in gdl mex at the time) to get a can of pineapple orange juice barely conscious

i really should get the denguevax, but now i live at a slightly higher elevation where mosquitos are rare

top topics

join