It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telegraph UK reports on vaccine adverse events and disables comments after backlash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
In what could be considered slight progress after the concerted efforts to ignore adverse events following vaccination for COVID and censor discussion of the topic, the Telegraph (archive link) finally published an article on just one of the many adverse events under the most public scrutiny following highly visible incidents caught on video.

The article seems highly biased, as many of us would expect, but the public comment section was disabled when the readers proved that they've had enough. Twitter user jengkeruk was able to catch some of the comments prior to removal. It was claimed over 100 were posted before the decision was made. This disabling of comments has seemed to become the norm in the past few years. I'm surprised it wasn't disabled prior to being posted, but I've been suspecting that these organizations have been fooled into believing they have widespread support because of their own censorship apparatus and the widespread use of bots manufacturing agreement on social media. I think they no longer see the illusions they've created for what they are and may have really expected no dissent. Hard to believe, I know.

It seems public sentiment is similar to what I've seen in the few other places that haven't censored content critical of the COVID vaccine push. They also seem to be aware of the same kinds of problems with the approvals and promotion that I've mentioned, along with many others, in various threads. I'm glad to see awareness seems to have made it through the wall of censorship and campaign to publicly shame or smear those that didn't buy the pharma PR peddled as settled science.

On that topic in the US more evidence has been promised from The State of Missouri v. Biden case on collusion to violate the 1st. An email to Facebook has also surfaced from Biden's White House Digital Director about top posts featuring Tucker Carlson and Tomi Lahren, citing what seems to be Facebook's promise in a "reduction" of content critical of the vaccines. No mention of accuracy or truth, just reduction in visibility.

I'm not going to pull quotes from the Telegraph article, but it's available at the link and is filled with a lot of carefully framed pharmaceutical PR. The studies used to support their recommendation aren't listed. As I already pointed out in another post, it's unwise to accept statements in the press about the risk or benefits of the vaccine due to a number of flaws I've observed in the studies they pull data or quotes from. Academic studies are suffering from the same corporate capture as government and media. This is how science gets warped to such a degree that censorship becomes necessary, serving the financial interests of sponsors. Transparency has been abandoned and peer review has turned into a lie agreed upon for topics with financial implications to those sponsors.

The most important thing is that for now the topic has cracked through into the mainstream and with any luck the rebuke from the public will start the painful process of the press starting to report on the topic. If nothing else people will have an excuse to be talking about it, which should be allowed free of government interference for anything that has broad impacts on their personal lives. The archive will hopefully survive even if the article itself is quietly retracted.

It's important to note that while this article discusses two adverse event rates, the long delayed release of CDC safety signals shows many others appearing to be more significant and all occuring at rates that previously would seem sufficient to halt further use. The data set was obtained by FOIA after the CDC refused public release. This monitoring was only started a year after the vaccine release in spite of the CDC assuring the public that they were watching for these signals. I don't endorse or verify the source article interpretation as being accurate so there is no need to ask me to defend any of their claims. The data is from the CDC though and it's available at the end of the article.

Here's hoping to more reporting and government investigation, maybe even from some people that are not pharma sympathetic invertebrates.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The NHS is currently overwhelmed at the moment, people are dropping like flys and there’s a flu like bug going around that is putting even fit and healthy individuals in bed for a week. The branch Covidians still feel a booster is what they need, despite being told any and all their health problems are long covid...

The media have a lot to answer for.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
CDC Finds Hundreds of Safety Signals for Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines

Bell’s palsy, blood clotting, and death were among the signals flagged through analysis of adverse event reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The CDC, which runs VAERS with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), describes it as “the nation’s early warning system” for vaccine issues.

The CDC’s primary analysis compared the reports made for specific events suffered after receipt of a Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to the reports lodged following vaccination with any other vaccine, or all non-COVID-19 vaccines. The type of analysis is known as Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR).

Big pharma colluded with government officials to put mandates in place for an experimental drug. They committed an human Rights violation. We have laws that correspond with the Nuremberg code which prohibits forcing anyone to take an experimental drug and yet here we are… sadly, there should be people who pay for their crime and the devastation they caused. But, sadly, we have a situation where the fox is guarding the henhouse… the government perpetrated this crime and it’s up to government to prosecute their own for committing this crime so we can expect no one will ever be held accountable,

edit on 0100000034342023-01-08T04:34:34-06:00343401am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Than Media they say you Freedom of Speech.
Not that kind of speech/thought.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
the DT knows what is incoming.. not just in the demise of the current system and political parties and the media that have propped it up and covered up the various crises and issues...

As an ex libdem voter (pre2010)/guardian reader (pre2005/6) all the DT readers/cons I know today are shifting to the Reform/SDP alliance and dumping the DT/Cons as lost causes, throw in the labour and libdem voters doing the same with the other parties/their media outlets and the full situation becomes of clear how they use faux polls to keep the illusion things are ok and normal.

this is why I feel we are at a 1922/23 moment when globalist liberalism last collapsed under the weight of corruption, with those fleeing its demise feathering into not just the labour and tory parties but also the Marxists, BCP and the new party (aka union of fascists)..

while I now lean SDP its obvious the entirety of the media has been captured and corrupted.
edit on 8-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
the DT knows what is incoming.. not just in the demise of the current system and political parties and the media that have propped it up and covered up the various crises and issues...

As an ex libdem voter (pre2010)/guardian reader (pre2005/6) all the DT readers/cons I know today are shifting to the Reform/SDP alliance and dumping the DT/Cons as lost causes, throw in the labour and libdem voters doing the same with the other parties/their media outlets and the full situation becomes of clear how they use faux polls to keep the illusion things are ok and normal.

this is why I feel we are at a 1922/23 moment when globalist liberalism last collapsed under the weight of corruption, with those fleeing its demise feathering into not just the labour and tory parties but also the Marxists, BCP and the new party (aka union of fascists)..

while I now lean SDP its obvious the entirety of the media has been captured and corrupted.

I still have faith in some Japanese news media, especially Yahoo, Japan. Good stuff on it with the freedom of expression toward anything and everything. Of course, its keep that way for the politicians know what to campaigne on.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Than Media they say you Freedom of Speech.
Not that kind of speech/thought.

as it ever was.. the thing the media need to recall is the extent of the leveller networks still in operation as became evident with Brexit, they blame their defeats on nefarious global groups as its easier to deal with some grand conspiracy than the reality of the little people talking to each other..

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

thats great to hear but its been obvious since Blair the political system here in the UK is at the corrupt tail end of the 100 year cycle of change and it'll be interesting to see which media outlet moves to marry into this realignment before the end comes..

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

t the public comment section was disabled

Not new or shocking, this is the standard reaction form the MSM when comments get heated regardless of the topic. Either that or the simply delete everything.

Cows go moo, and I'm going back to bed.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And sheep go baaa, that’s right go back to sleep sheep.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

the DT bounce from being branch covidian to being highly sceptical highlighting how deeply lost and confused the media are..

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

t the public comment section was disabled

Not new or shocking, this is the standard reaction form the MSM when comments get heated regardless of the topic. Either that or the simply delete everything.

I didn't see any "heated" comments.

Just comments that are common sense and contradict the narrative.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The people are too stupid to be able to converse with one another. Government knows best… lol

We ready to stop this garbage yet folks?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

i've said it from the start and the whole time since they came out with the mRNA vaccines.

anything that's made by man that can communicate with dna, can and most likely will f--- you up. no matter what the so called experts say.

it's best not to let anyone mess with your DNA.

to be honest, i'm surprised that people haven't started changing into some sort of mutant freaks who are even more gullible and easy to control knowing how the big pharma and their power grubbing buddies are.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i've said it from the start and the whole time since they came out with the mRNA vaccines.

anything that's made by man that can communicate with dna, can and most likely will f--- you up. no matter what the so called experts say.

it's best not to let anyone mess with your DNA.

to be honest, i'm surprised that people haven't started changing into some sort of mutant freaks who are even more gullible and easy to control knowing how the big pharma and their power grubbing buddies are.

Time will tell. Just have to wait till the future catches up with us I guess.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

and sheeple quote and support the party line.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

just having a different opinion = heated..

the problem is it starts running ever deeper and edging ever closer to viewing those with differences as heretics.

for the English that ended up with the 2 great rejections, the first of Roman Catholicism the second was Puritanism..

I can't help but see the twitter files as a modern dissolution of the monasteries and the fake charms/relics/ideas they peddled..
edit on 8-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Your's is an interesting perspective. 1922/23 and a 100 year cycle. I hope UK can break the globalist grip, but doubt it. Your historical perspective dovetails somewhat with the US timeliness with the Democrat control of government since FDR interrupted only by periodic Republican presidential terms while the Dems maintained firm control of the bureaucratic agencies.

I do not, however, see any lessening of the Dem grip on the Federal government. The only real point of tension left in the US is between the Dem controlled Federal government and the non Democrat controlled States like Florida and Texas. That will end when the Dems finally take control of those states.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
God forbid people have an opinion on legalized poison.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The NHS is currently overwhelmed at the moment, people are dropping like flys and there’s a flu like bug going around that is putting even fit and healthy individuals in bed for a week. The branch Covidians still feel a booster is what they need, despite being told any and all their health problems are long covid...

The media have a lot to answer for.

The truth will eventually come out about the Vaccines and in some years to come there may even be court trials and prosecutions with some tiny amount of compensation and token fines handed out to the drug cartels but the corruption behind it and the treachery of our politicians is so endemic that we may never actually see justice done as the mass murderers behind this will get away like always with the abomination they have attempted to perpetrate upon the world and the huge number of innocent victims of there crimes which in turn will likely see a further decline in birth rate in the developed world - not cut global birth rate though just that of our own developed nations pushing us back into the dark ages as a result of this.

But as for the NHS, well it is by design and Mick Lynch though nothing to do with the NHS said the same thing and came out with a very telling point about one hospital doctor he had heard of (presumably from friends in THE NHS workers union's) whom had quit the NHS because of Pay, was then REHIRED for more he earned while working FOR the NHS as an agency doctor and how the Agency was paid even more than he was paid meaning that there is more than ample money but it is being spent wrong and the NHS is being sabotaged by the Tory's in order to force us into a crisis as a means to scrap it and replace it with PRIVATE health care and a US green card type scheme for the poorest whom can not afford to pay for their health care as a further means of STEALING from the British people and paying all that money into the bank accounts of the Tory Elite and there rich international friends.

If people knew the horror in the hearts of this scum we have in charge over here in the UK we would have them hanging from lamp posts for there crimes.

(not that I would condone that but I am bloody angry with the thieves as that is all they really are).

But back to the Media, most news in the UK is privately owned or is compromised by political bias and controlled by government lacky's such as the BBC.

Newspapers like these are often owned by one or other of a few select and very powerful ultra right wing (Economically speaking) oligarch like tycoons such as Murdoch who both owns most of our main newspapers and also funds the Tory party so they are HIS mouthpieces (must be doing his nut as Rishi recently decided NOT to sell him channel 4 after Boris had set it up to be sold after several meeting with old Murdoch - oh not directly after but Murdoch was getting what he wanted AND PAID the Tory party for though he also wants the BBC).

So free speech in the UK is actually not really present at least in the Media.

edit on 8-1-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join