It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friends, I need your help, possible abduction experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi,

Long time member/user. Have not posted a thread in ages. Been scoping the site since early/mid 2000s if memory serves me correct.

My story.

December 29, 2022, I went to bed, no issues. Wake up the 30th, large protrusion, bump, is on the back side of my lower left head/neck area. More so the head, where hair is behind your ear. I had not hit my head or suffered any injury to it day or days prior. It was painful to the touch. It looked clean, as if nothing happened to me. This protrusion is essentially gone. It does not hurt. However, the next night, I suffered sleep paralysis for the first time I can recall. My wife reports I talked about it ten years ago. I think it’s happened before. Before I could gain control of my body, I was dreaming. The dream was short. A light was blinking from a “vent” you could say, the men in the room I believe were human, they mentioned someone named David dying and I said, “I don’t know him,” their response was, “I think you do.” Then the light kept blinking every two seconds and that’s when I woke up. Since then, I have been feeling sharp little pains everywhere in my body. And I mean everywhere, especially at night. Last night, my neck, especially. I am legit freaking out. I actually came to this site to study UFO phenomena. I did see the Phoenix Lights in 1997. My wife thinks I should get a CAT scan or X-ray. Something happened to me and I am hoping for answers. I pray for those who may have done this to me. I wonder what a higher intelligence gains from us? Is it jealousy? Experimentation purposes only? I am angry. Scared? No, if they truly were able to take me that easily and do this, they could also kill me. There are worse things in life than death…. Thank you friends

Edit: freaking out is more like just not understanding…
edit on 4-1-2023 by antmax21 because: For my freaking out sentence haha

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

Set up a cheap motion detection camera and see if the pain stops.

If it does not, then check the footage.. any sudden camera failure or footage of aliens should alarm you.

Oh, and put your audio recorder on your phone ON when you go to sleep.
Upload the sound to some free audio software on pc and look for spikes in sound in the sound picture from the night.
edit on 4-1-2023 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Figure out who "David" was or is.
That would be the key to making some sense to this.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You know, seeing a doctor may help explain these pains you're having

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah I will be doing that but the bump, huge bump on my head with no bruising, no marks, clean, that is what baffles me. We all know our bodies and this is not regular at all for me. But I will keep you all posted when I do this because I have never had this happen before, the sharp pains.

a reply to: vlawde

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It could be a spider bite...and it could also be the cause of your body pains and the strange dreams because of the toxins.... Go see a Dr.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a camera, I’ve been reluctant to use it due to what I may find. I will have to face the music.

a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Still not dead.

On Topic : Vivid dreams and sleep paralysis go hand in hand. I went through it for years while I was on a certain medication,, but it stopped not long after I stopped taking the meds.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You may find some comfort in investigating the medical cause of sleep paralysis, to understand the process behind it. Then you can compare your experience to the process with correct expectations.

If you truly believe something odd may have occurred, check MUFON reports for the time period and geographic location. If something from somewhere else interacted with you, did anyone else see it?

I had an experience in 1997, and was surprised that a MUFON report existed for the same night, within hours of my experience and less than 30 miles away.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

...any sudden footage of aliens should alarm you.

I'd say so...

Also

originally posted by: antmax21
I have a camera, I’ve been reluctant to use it due to what I may find. I will have to face the music.

Go See a doctor too. It's always better to be sure.

edit on 4-1-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It could be a spider bite...and it could also be the cause of your body pains and the strange dreams because of the toxins.... Go see a Dr.

Yes, this perhaps.

Also, remember that looking for a bite at the centre of the bump may be fruitless.

I was bitten by something on the stomach while sleeping years ago. It was a series of tiny bites in a circular pattern, not a single bite.

Big lump and pain, I felt woozy and sick for a couple of days.

Maybe yours came from Mars.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Great, keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No, it was just my sister's 40th birthday. It got a little wild!

Just kidding. It was her birthday, but that's interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As a very old abductee, I saw little connection between the symptoms you report and a typical UFO abduction. I would rule that cause out. But I highly recommend seeing a doctor.

If you have had prior incidents that point to a genuine abduction, do not be afraid to tell your doctor and take your chances about how your story may be received. My last doctor checkup allowed me to tell him that I was an abductee several decades ago. I wanted him to know that before I kick off. He has been my doctor for over thirty years. We discussed the matter for a few minutes with him displaying honest interest in the topic.

Bottom line, go see a doctor. My way of opening that door was to intentionally wear a pair of rather wild UFO patterned socks.
edit on 4-1-2023 by Sundog1 because: word change

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
OP, did I understand you correctly that you moved to your current location to study, or be nearer, the phenomenon?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Something has honestly got me thinking lately but I dont think it was ET, maybe human.

I have this weird internal sound when there's nothing running and even when there is in my apartment, I can still hear it. If I cant and concentrate or try to find it, I can hear it. I plugged my ears when I caught onto it and I can still hear it, so I know it's internal and it sounds very machine like, not natural.

It's a constant pattern or rhythm so it might be natural but the sounds themselves remind me of something transmitting information or a signal. Kinda like the way computers were portrayed in science fiction movies in the 1960s and 70's if you could imagine that. Constant rhythm of machine like sounds, something you could interpret as beeps mixed in. Cleaning my ear canals with alcohol dipped cotton swabs did not help.

It's most noticable when I'm going to sleep. There's also another one that almost sounds like a swarm of locusts or insects, also internal. That one sounds more natural, just my brain being fried.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Could be a buildup of Keratin. Could be an implant. I had a bump suddenly appear in the back of my head last week, it was sore to the touch. Now it’s gone.

Ironically, I just made my annual dr appt. I have noticed that some things disappear when you are about to see a Dr.

Best of Luck!

It’s not a tumor

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Could be an unknown form or mutated form of Tinnitus…

👽

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

large protrusion, bump, is on the back side of my lower left head/neck area. More so the head, where hair is behind your ear. I had not hit my head or suffered any injury to it day or days prior. It was painful to the touch. It looked clean, as if nothing happened to me. This protrusion is essentially gone. It does not hurt.

Size of the bump?
Hard or squishy?

Have you considered it was a swollen lymph node? Cyst?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Did you check your body for any other changes, like a scoop mark?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join