It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham, UK - 8 Sudden Deaths Xmas Day, Previous Average Less Than 1 Per Week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Durham police in the UK recently recounted the incidents they responded to on Christmas day. Surprisingly a large percentage of these events, 8 overall, were sudden deaths. When checking the previous yearly average, pre-vaccine, these events used to occur less than once a week. The UK is seeing 1500 excess deaths a week now with only 10% attributed to Covid. This trend doesn't seem to be going away either.

“There are extremely ridiculous amount of people that are just dying suddenly. But somebody’s [requested] a freedom of information request in (FOIA). They want to know how many people. So this is on the government’s website. And they want to know police supply the number of fatalities resulting in sudden deaths during the last five years. So what is how many people normally on an average year die suddenly?”

According to the data from the government website, the total for sudden cardiac deaths for the last five years is as follows: 58 (20216), 43 (2017), 31 (2018), 43 (2019), and 44 (2020).

“So we say that’s about an average. 40 a year, that’s less than one a week. On Christmas day, we have eight,” he continued.

“We are seeing celebrities just dropping dead. Radio hosts are dropping dead while doing the radio show. Artists are dying on stage. At the world cup, three presenters died. You must see this yourself now. Another one’s just dropped dead suddenly, another one dies suddenly, and another one unexplained death. At the moment, the UK is seeing 1500 excess deaths a week.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There are three things you can't hide forever-the sun, the moon and the truth.

Everybody sees the sun and the moon, but not everybody sees the truth. One day, we all will know.
edit on 700000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

Sadly, some will choose to turn a blind eye to any evidence that might suggest they were wrong.

edit on 700000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

www.ons.gov.uk...

Your source seems way off.

40 a year?!!!!
edit on 1-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

www.ons.gov.uk...

Is it off or not?

Can you show the data that disproves the OP's contention about Christmas Day? Or, anything else for that matter?

Your source doesn't do that.
edit on 1/1/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

www.ons.gov.uk...

40 a year?!!!!

The release date for this was March22nd, dude,
You've got 9 months of data missing right there.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Had 2 at my workplace this year, none in the previous 6 years. Not sure if we can attribute it to the shots or to compromised immunity due to people keeping distance/ isolating for 18 months or so.
We have seen a lot of children dying from Strep A in the UK as well as an increase in Scarlet Fever cases. Time will tell but I can see more diseases becoming more prevalent during the next 12 months.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous
Had 2 at my workplace this year, none in the previous 6 years. Not sure if we can attribute it to the shots or to compromised immunity due to people keeping distance/ isolating for 18 months or so.
We have seen a lot of children dying from Strep A in the UK as well as an increase in Scarlet Fever cases. Time will tell but I can see more diseases becoming more prevalent during the next 12 months.

There is a connection that was made with igg4 subclass activation and weakening the immune system from the vaxx. This would allow for things like VAIDs and cancers. So they aren't really independent of eachother.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

So?

Show me actual data supporting 40 deaths or anything like that for any year?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Sorry, I don't do Twitter.

19,386 in 2019 from my source.

As in not 43, according to the OP.

And so on.

editby]edit on 1-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yet you feel compelled to comment on a thread that requires the use of Twitter to understand what's being discussed?
Interesting...

You linked to an old data set showing myocarditis deaths where the op was showing a FOI request that was showing an anomaly in sudden adult deaths.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Not sure what Twitter has to do with you choosing the wrong data?

Because you're looking at "Heart Attacks" and not "Sudden Cardiac Deaths".

Here's that page, from your source as well:

Number of sudden cardiac deaths, by sex, England and Wales, 2007 to 2017
ONS

Here's a link to the spreadsheet with numbers very comparable to what the OP states, but we can't know for sure, because they won't provide any data past 2017 (*cough for some reason): Number of sudden cardiac deaths, by sex, England and Wales, 2007 to 2017

Now what?

Now it looks like he was right, according to the data from your source, which has comparable numbers to what was stated as an average.

"Sudden Cardiac Deaths" 👈 is what the OP is referring to.
edit on 1/1/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

Not sure if we can attribute it to the shots or to compromised immunity due to people keeping distance/ isolating for 18 months or so.

My guess is many excess deaths will be blamed on immigrants coming from countries that don't have very high vaccination rates.

In the US we've already been told polio-or a vaccine resistant variant-is showing up in waste water treatment plants. TB is becoming a concern, along with childhood diseases the US is known to have a high vaccination rate for and were considered nearly irradicated for the most part.

2023 may bring us new, novel excuses for why the cause is everything but the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

My source referred to deaths due to myocardial infarction, as in heart attacks, which by definition tend to be sudden, not myocarditis.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: bilbous

Not sure if we can attribute it to the shots or to compromised immunity due to people keeping distance/ isolating for 18 months or so.

My guess is many excess deaths will be blamed on immigrants coming from countries that don't have very high vaccination rates.

In the US we've already been told polio-or a vaccine resistant variant-is showing up in waste water treatment plants. TB is becoming a concern, along with childhood diseases the US is known to have a high vaccination rate for and were considered nearly irradicated for the most part.

2023 may bring us new, novel excuses for why the cause is everything but the vaccine.

Certainly caused by anything but the most obvious thing.

Clown world 2023 begins. 🤡

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your links don't seem to work? There don't seem to be any stats?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The OP referred to Sudden Cardiac deaths.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
We have seen a rise in Diphtheria due to the asylum seekers.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

19,386 in 2019 from my source.

As in not 43, according to the OP.

And so on.

Are you saying your source shows in 2019 there were 20k deaths from sudden cardiac death in the town of Durham, UK, population 550k?

MaxxAction

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Flailing about and claiming it doesn't happen or isn't happening is not very convincing, at least for me.

As I have said numerous times, when one is presented with overwhelming evidence that is counter to their chosen point of view, a reasonable person must consider the alternate view. To not do so makes one look foolish and willfully obtuse.

Oldcarpy2

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No. In the whole of the UK.

Was your OP stats just referring to Durham? That might change things.

Difficult to tell from a Twitter source filmed on a mobile from a screen?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join