It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Close to Another D--- Foolish Thing in the Balkans; Serbia - Kosovo Near War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The American govt MIC, shadow govt dont care about Albanians nor Serbs.

As long the shadow govt profits its all good for them.

As they are doing so in Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JAY1980

No, it isn't parody.

Here is where there is an example of being in the business of de-escalation, which seems to have worked.

But you carry on with your hand wringing hatred of the West:

www.bbc.com...

Kosovo, which has an overwhelmingly ethnic Albanian majority, broke away from Serbia after a war in 1998-99.

Serbia does not recognise Kosovo as an independent state, nor do the ethnic Serbs who live there.

Carpy, read that again.

Go ahead and Google maps of Serbia/Kosovo. Kosovo is the heart of Serbia and has been part of Serbia for centuries. Since before 1389.

Also, that p*ss poor of an article fails to mention the time frame when Kosovo became “overwhelmingly majority” of Albanians there. It happened later after WW2 and in a very small time frame.

That’s a fact.

Moving forward, this in Europe btw. And you should know this. Kosovo was never “separate” from Serbia.

The maps will show it.

Extremist Muslim terrorist cells are there in Kosovo and supported there. They continue demolishing centuries Old Serbian monasteries there.

If you’re ok with that and support that, then you obviously support millions of Ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine, their right to be independent and protected as well from numerous Ukrainian nationalists/extremists who the current regime in Kiev turns a blind eye on.

Hey, if Kosovo can be “protected” by NATO. Russia has the right to protect Donbas etc as well.

Fact is, Clinton along with NATO said hey! Let’s put a base there, and democracy yadda yadda.

Serbia has been a TRUE Ally in Europe in all World Wars and prior wars.

Now things are opposite. Thanks to certain administrations.

Biden following the Clintons and co strong armed NATO in protecting extremists Muslim terrorists back cells in Serbia/Kosovo, and Nazi terrorists backed in Ukraine.

All while Democrats here in U.S are backing “mostly peaceful” protests with a slap on the wrist on looting. And “open borders” etc etc because why not.

Can’t make this up.

edit on 29-12-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

In that case, Mexico has the right to look out for its nationals in the US, and don't forget the Chinese well they have police stations already. all over.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Serbia lost the moral high ground when they started ethnic cleansing the people they disagreed with, its why we bombed the crap out of them in Allied force to make it clear if you continue, we will wreck your entire country.

by the way I disagreed with the bombing, just felt we should have done as the vp of bosnia asked, sell them weapons so they could fight on even terms.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Serbia lost the moral high ground when they started ethnic cleansing the people they disagreed with, its why we bombed the crap out of them in Allied force to make it clear if you continue, we will wreck your entire country.

by the way I disagreed with the bombing, just felt we should have done as the vp of bosnia asked, sell them weapons so they could fight on even terms.

Moral high ground?

We’re talking about the Balkan countries here. Which that whole area is KNOWN to be ruthless in past wars in general .

Google Croatia - Ustashi. Croatian Ustashi soldiers were Nazis, and sided with the Nazis. In fact, it’s noted that the Nazis in WW2 were shocked at the level of brutality by the Croatians calling them “savages”

Google it. The Nazi backed Croatian concentration camps are there. In the 90s, the Croatian Ustashi army continued with the same cleansing. It’s not some Russian propaganda.

NATO bombed Serbia for 78 days.

Worse than Russia is in Ukraine. Go right now on youtube and search for Kiev Ukraine live cams. You’ll see citizens going about their day as if the war is on the other side of the globe Yet cry on Twittr daily for more monies. That or Russia sucks!!! And they ran out of missiles months ago.

NATO completely knocked out Serbias energy infrastructure etc. Russia just started focusing on that more lately in Ukraine.

Which I’m surprised about the restraint thus far.

Because if Russia really wanted to wreck havoc, they could be cold as ice as NATO was.

“Bombing the crap out of them in Allied force to make it clear if you continue, we will wreck your entire country” as you stated.

NATO even bombed the Chinese embassy in Serbia for crying out loud.

Imagine, if Putin was in power then, instead of drunken Yeltsin. And China’s embassy in Serbia got bombed TODAY….

Moving forward, the ethnic cleansing was done by everyone in the Balkans. The whole Yugoslavian war, and Kosovo war was bad on all sides.

When Serbia showed everyone about the Al qaeda backed muslim extremist cells there, NATO’S ears were muffed.

Fast forward a couple years later, 9/11 happens.

Which to me, is absolutely outrageous and infuriating.

Btw, I’d say your regular average Serbian joe didn’t/don’t condone ethnic cleansing. I can’t pull a random Serb off the side walk and ask them “hey guys was the ethnic cleansing ok in the war?”

The response would be “what? NO” followed by, “are you asking by Serbs? Or Croats? or by the extremists Muslims?” Because again, that whole war was brutal on all sides.

Extremist Muslims today are STILL vandalizing and demolishing Historic CENTURIES old monasteries in Kosovo and it doesn’t get a peep. (which doesn’t take much to look for a pulse on that over there)

Yet, when a Serb farts it’s a MAJOR concern. Or Russia themselves did it.

And the (extremist) Muslim terrorists that are tied to al qaeda get flowers.

…Or get their own independent country.

edit on 30-12-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I’d say your regular average Serbian joe didn’t/don’t condone ethnic cleansing.

Every average german outside dachau claimed they had no clue it was happening either, (hint the town was literally next door) the whole world knew about it and the serbians didnt seem to mind at the time.

Seeing similar approaches to it with russia in ukraine dehumanize the other side so they dont care about the ethnic cleansing.

I dont support the destruction of historic buildings no matter who is doing it or who the building represents. But do you think the way the serbs acted in the 90's MIGHT have something to do with the current day blowback?

Possibly maybe, act like a rabid arse weasel and eventually the people you took that dump on fight back in some way shape or form and you might not like it.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I’d say your regular average Serbian joe didn’t/don’t condone ethnic cleansing.

Every average german outside dachau claimed they had no clue it was happening either, (hint the town was literally next door) the whole world knew about it and the serbians didnt seem to mind at the time.

Seeing similar approaches to it with russia in ukraine dehumanize the other side so they dont care about the ethnic cleansing.

I dont support the destruction of historic buildings no matter who is doing it or who the building represents. But do you think the way the serbs acted in the 90's MIGHT have something to do with the current day blowback?

Possibly maybe, act like a rabid arse weasel and eventually the people you took that dump on fight back in some way shape or form and you might not like it.

Seems like the Croatians didn’t mind about their Nazi Ustashi army groups ethnic cleansing (both Muslims and Serbs) in the 90s.

Nor the Albanian Muslim extremists Al qaeda backed terrorists who ethnic cleansed left and right (both Croatians and Serbs and cheered about 9/11 later) as well.

And today is hell bent destroying centuries old Serbian Orthodox Christian monasteries today.

But go around twittr today acting innocent and demands U.S/Euro money, and yours.

So you’re basically on the 2nd reply now, saying absolutely NOTHING about the Croatian Nazi Ustashi army groups. Nor anything about the Albanian Muslim terrorists tied with Al qaeda there.

It’s kinda weird. Where as I pointed out that the Yugoslavian war and Kosovo war was bad on all sides.

edit on 30-12-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What does that have to do with what I posted, ie hoping for de-escalation of this conflict?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Asking you questions is "ranting" at you?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What does that have to do with what I posted, ie hoping for de-escalation of this conflict?

What does de-escalation mean to you?

Constant poking, continuing demolishing CENTURIES old Orthodox Christian Monasteries. Why? Because it isn’t Muslim?

Yeah, let’s go ahead take a chunk from Serbia (a true Ally in World Wars) and give the relatively recent excess flow of radicalized Muslims there their own independent country.

That’s a nice side to be on lol

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Where do you get what "side" I'm "on" from what I posted?

I was talking about what is going on today.

Is the current situation de-escalating, or not?

You are making an awful lot of assumptions there.

I was just hoping for peace.

This seems to be "de-escalation" to me:

www.bbc.com...

edit on 30-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

Asking you questions is "ranting" at you?

Your questions seemed that way to me.

Eh? Get your story straight?

We are talking about Kosovo?

What's your problem with that?

Ukraine is not the topic of this thread?

Perhaps I should have said 'impersonating a moderator'. Apologies for ruffling your feathers.

<< 1   >>

join