It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You’d Better Watch Out: The Surveillance State Is Making a List, And You’re On It

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You’ll be on this list whether you like it or not.

Mass surveillance is the Deep State’s version of a “gift” that keeps on giving…back to the Deep State.

Geofencing dragnets. Fusion centers. Smart devices. Behavioral threat assessments. Terror watch lists. Facial recognition. Snitch tip lines. Biometric scanners. Pre-crime. DNA databases. Data mining. Precognitive technology. Contact tracing apps.

What these add up to is a world in which, on any given day, the average person is now monitored, surveilled, spied on and tracked in more than 20 different ways by both government and corporate eyes and ears.

Big Tech wedded to Big Government has become Big Brother.

You’d Better Watch Out: The Surveillance State Is Making a List, And You’re On It

I always feel like I have to preface threads from this source (ZeroHedge) because of their often-demonstrated bias. But we're adults here, and we can sift the wheat from the chaffe.

The article expounds on a list of current ways you can be montored (obviously without your consent)

They list:

• Your phone and movements:
    DNA
    Your face
    Your behavior
    Your spending and consumer activities
    Your public activities
    Your social media activities
    Your social network
    Your car
    Your mail

I just wanted to put this out there for those who might mistake Twitters' apparent change of operation for a 'return to freedom.' I wish I it was the case that Twitter was an earth-shattering success for the 'good guys,' but it was only a small part of a much larger problem. The same abuses are effectively invisible (maybe even undocumented) in dozens of platforms other than Twitter. (Think internet-based game launchers.)

Each of the elements of the list could have made an excellent thread.

Thanks.
edit on 12/25/2022 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
As an international traveler, sorry to say you are behind times.
One now has to have a 3 day notice to enter by plane to America. Did you know that when you bought your ticket?
Eye scanners and voice recognition has been in effect for a long time. I know that since I entered America with a one way ticket years ago from leaving Japan.

What people don't know is this...

MiM's Street Talk
If you live overseas and don't pay your taxes ( legal taxation to the IRS ), when departing America, you can be detained now under the new rules that was just passed the other day in Congress.
So, although America now has an " come in while you can border policy", those coming in and think they are going to work here and send money back to their home country have a rude awakening in the very soon future. Already in Japan it is illegal to send cash to America without approval.

Americans are asleep to their loss of everyday freedoms which they assume they still had. Politicians, they are anti American and are Marxist.

edit on 12/25/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: edited to be more family friendly

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No, I did not know that.

I did know that the tendency towards this kind of government/corporate activity is relatively new to the U.S. Lobbyists have been romancing the political prostitutes over this topic for years, and the think-tanks were all duly 'compensated' to determine the best means of executing it in this country. Sadly, many of their ideas have come to fruition, but not as they wanted it to...

I can't argue about Marxist ideological components being 'slipped' into the operative matrix, I wish it weren't so.

I do not feel that they could ever truly succeed. The cabal is self-destructive.

In my opinion, they are already too far gone. They are already 'feeding' upon one another. I like to watch them fizz.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

To make things even worse, if you happen to be American ...National Defense Authorization Act, better known as the NDAA allow government to wiretap American citizens without a warrant and and indefinitely imprison an American citizen without charge in the name of “national security.”

The hidden truth about the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA 2021)

Another product of the War on Terror (aka the War on Freedom) is a provision contained in the NDAA which was originally included in the 2011 version of the bill. Some readers may recall that since 2011 the NDAA has included a provision which allows for indefinite detention of American citizens without a right to trial. The bill was signed into law by former President Obama and the indefinite detention provision is still contained in the NDAA, having been approved by Congress every year since it first passed.

When the indefinite detention clause was first included there were many mainstream news reports discussing the dangerous potential for the provision. There were dozens of politicians speaking out and even a federal lawsuit that ultimately failed to remove the provision. However, as we approach 2021 there is hardly a mention of the indefinite detention clause anywhere in corporate media. Unfortunately, there appears to be very few in the political world willing to speak up about the issue.

So if agencys start slipping with definitions while people are in their list , who knows if someone just decide to put person as " terrorist " or " threat to national security " ....which then enable detention without trial .

This all started going fast to wrong direction after 9/11 ....

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

To make things even worse, if you happen to be American ...National Defense Authorization Act, better known as the NDAA allow government to wiretap American citizens without a warrant and and indefinitely imprison an American citizen without charge in the name of “national security.”

The hidden truth about the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA 2021)

Another product of the War on Terror (aka the War on Freedom) is a provision contained in the NDAA which was originally included in the 2011 version of the bill. Some readers may recall that since 2011 the NDAA has included a provision which allows for indefinite detention of American citizens without a right to trial. The bill was signed into law by former President Obama and the indefinite detention provision is still contained in the NDAA, having been approved by Congress every year since it first passed.

When the indefinite detention clause was first included there were many mainstream news reports discussing the dangerous potential for the provision. There were dozens of politicians speaking out and even a federal lawsuit that ultimately failed to remove the provision. However, as we approach 2021 there is hardly a mention of the indefinite detention clause anywhere in corporate media. Unfortunately, there appears to be very few in the political world willing to speak up about the issue.

So if agencys start slipping with definitions while people are in their list , who knows if someone just decide to put person as " terrorist " or " threat to national security " ....which then enable detention without trial .

Us overseas are aware of many of the loss of freedom and control over the American when returning to America. It is very scary .

If we are on some kind of "watch' list , our phones might be looked at. , I know if we are on an international watch list, this is very true.
edit on 1200000047582022-12-25T06:58:47-06:00584712am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The 9/11 tragedy affected me personally and deeply.

But it happened... It wasn't 9/11 that "caused" the erosion of American freedoms,

... it was the political prostitutes who used it as an excuse to create government contracting clearing houses like the DHS, empowered political appointees to become defacto "tzars" of "national security,' and provided the means to 'secure' power in new creative ways.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yeeh , it was used as an excuse but they go too far .....limiting freedom too much, and for exanple that NDAA . They created monster .

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

This is the kind of news that makes me happy for not living in the US.

Besides that, I do not own a cell-phone, my spending is done in cash, my public activities are almost non-existing, my social media activities are very limited, my social network is also very limited (all of the above on purpose), I don't have a car and my mail is limited to receiving an annual letter with how much I have to pay in taxes and a letter from the bank (where I have one joint account with my siblings) to tell me I need to update my personal data, that I ignore every year.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Besides that, I do not own a cell-phone, my spending is done in cash, my public activities are almost non-existing, my social media activities are very limited, my social network is also very limited (all of the above on purpose), I don't have a car and my mail is limited to receiving an annual letter with how much I have to pay in taxes and a letter from the bank (where I have one joint account with my siblings) to tell me I need to update my personal data, that I ignore every year.

Are you a Veteran living in a tent out in the woods somewhere?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Some settings for your phone that MIGHT help.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
♾️

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Our RINO POTUS used 9/11 to begin the set-up of our downfall, and Obama put the frosting on the cake with the NDAA and the ACA. Every time commentators tried to speak out they were accused of being racist, which made me think our first black POTUS was a must to get the ball really rolling downhill.

If you are on ATS you are on a watch list. If you've ever clicked the 'like' button on a social media post speaking negatively about the gov you're on a watch list. If you've ever visited 'prepping' sites, you're on the list.

I was very, very careful about the things I posted online for many years, but with old age comes the freedom to voice my opinions. The worst they could do to me now is take my birthday, and that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

From WIKI:

The Utah Data Center (UDC), also known as the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center,[1] is a data storage facility for the United States Intelligence Community that is designed to store data estimated to be on the order of exabytes or larger.[2] Its purpose is to support the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), though its precise mission is classified.[3] The National Security Agency (NSA) leads operations at the facility as the executive agent for the Director of National Intelligence.[4] It is located at Camp Williams near Bluffdale, Utah, between Utah Lake and Great Salt Lake and was completed in May 2014 at a cost of $1.5 billion.

In April 2009, officials at the United States Department of Justice acknowledged that the NSA had engaged in large-scale overcollection of domestic communications in excess of the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court's authority, but claimed that the acts were unintentional and had since been rectified.[7]

The data center plans began in 2010 and was completed in 2014 at a cost estimate of 1.2-2 billion dollars. They don't build something like this to find out where you're buying your groceries.

I been watching this rollercoaster ride climbing to the top for a long time, and we're now on the downhill stretch. I hope somebody is able to put the emergency brake on, and wish you all the very best going forward. I think 2023 is going to be a defining moment in our history.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No, I live in Portugal.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

on your cellphones:
with things like MOTION SENSORS, ACCELEROMETERS,
SOUND, AND RECORDING FUNCTIONS, and now with
impossible to remove batteries, and hard to remove
sim and memcards.....

the computer functions and many cores on processor chip,
can make continuous 3d motion maps,
that, EVEN WITHOUT USING YOUR CAMERAS,
can reveal everything you are doing, no matter how private,
ANYWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE, even if your phone
is in a box in the basement

and by using sound ONLY, can do the exact same thing,
kindof like SONAR... if anyone remembers the batman movie
where he uses everyones cellphones to hunt the joker

apple iphone 14 pro max:
facial recognition, Voice Isolation and Wide Spectrum microphone modes,
Screen sharing, Video mirroring , Siri12, Face ID, LiDAR Scanner
Barometer , High dynamic range gyro , High-g accelerometer
Proximity sensor Dual ambient light sensors
E-SIMS so you cannot physically remove it

the lidar scanner reveals hidden things,
such as a hidden city overgrown by jungle.
ancient extinct rivers.. or disturbed earth where you buried something

with many cores on computer chip, who knows if your governmint
has everything operating at once.
and if anyone noticed, with 5g wifi, the UPLOAD SPEED,
can upload your entire phone, videos and all, VERY QUICKLY
to those new huge FUSION DATA CENTERS,

and thanks to general motors creating ON STAR, (and others)
even your car records EVERY WORD YOU SAY,
and thanks to electronic steering, brakes, and gas,
they can take FULL CONTROL of your car

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

ArMaP is that Artic Research Mapping or is it Armap Motors/Barcelos, Portugal?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And yet,

you still have to bring multiple pieces of paper to get a driver's license
Your new doctor has to 'ask' for your medical records
tons of filled out paperwork to apply for this or that when it's apparently all 'out there' for those that need it

Quite frankly, I believe a lot of it, not all of it, but a lot is only used as a scare tactic and not effective as claimed or there would be a lot more people owing the government money or in jail.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There's also the RFID readers/scanners everywhere you go, monitoring your movements.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Shoot...they've been on me for decades...nothing new to me!

Heck...I just had a sit down with the FBI two short years ago...they know what I'm up to and what, where, when, and who I am in contact with...nothing new folks!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am a vet, a gun owner, and own dehydrated foods to use while hunting, fishing, and hiking/camping I am on about 3 lists at this point.

I stopped worrying about lists some time back.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If you aren't on at least a half a dozen lists by now, you should be ashamed to call yourself a patriot...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join