It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake v Hobbs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Is there a specific single aspect of what the voting and all that was entailed there that wasnt wholesale botched?

And everyone used to laugh at Florida.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: JinMI

Changing the printer settings in select Republican areas on election day... AFTER the machines had been validated seems intentional.

Unless you can make an argument for serious idiocy.

In which case it points directly back to hobbs

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Changing the printer settings in select Republican areas on election day... AFTER the machines had been validated seems intentional.

Likely Hobbs is guilty of both idiocy AND corruption...as is usually the case with leftist democrats.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I hope this goes somewhere. This crap can't possibly keep happening.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Likely Hobbs is guilty of both idiocy AND corruption...as is usually the case with leftist democrats.

Touche'

The judge is in a tough spot.

Either a redo or dismiss the case. Unless someone can enlighten me, Im not aware of an inbetween remedy.

Even dismissing the case while acknowledging the malfeasence is a real possibility.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Let's not forget...

On election day they flew a spy aircraft that can hack phones and computers etc. over Maricopa County. They even flew it for weeks afterward. it's the same aircraft they used to spy on the 2020 audit.

Also, Fox10 in Phoenix ran this... 12 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION
—Kari Lake’s former station—just displayed a graphic showing Katie Hobbs won the Arizona governor’s race

Then of course the tabulator errors and box three, etc.
The list goes on... 📝

🤡🌎​

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I see youre adept at posting images.

Could you also post the Republican heat tracking map for Maricopa?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Did they say it was the fix? No. They said it was an attempt to fix the issues. The fact that they were attempting to fix the issues kind of disproves malicious intent. And once again, Lake failed to even attempt to prove those ballots weren't counted during ballot duplication.

Face it, Lake absolutely failed to make her case.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The fact that they were attempting to fix the issues kind of disproves malicious intent.

No, it doesnt.
Especially on election day.

Face it, Lake absolutely failed to make her case.

What a boldly ignorant comment. There were closing arguments during a trial today........

While I dont care to wager what the judge will do about it due to a highly restricted lack of remedy, to say her case want made is beyond ignorant.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If the problems were occurring on Election Day, when did you want them to fix them? The following week?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If the problems were occurring on Election Day, when did you want them to fix them? The following week?

Seriously?

Ummm, how about before?

Dude, come out of the quagmire. Its rotting your brain.

Same with the 19" paper.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If the issues weren't occurring during the test runs they can't exactly fix them at that time.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If the issues weren't occurring during the test runs they can't exactly fix them at that time.

IF?

And thats the problem and impetous for malicious intent.

GG

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So because the election machine programmers aren't able to test for every possible scenario that may occur on Election Day it proves malicious intent? Please explain your logic on that one.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Not every possible scenario. Why are you trying to complicate this?

Normal printer and ballot machine operations werent even applicable. Nothing out of the norm for operation.

Even during closing arguments Hobbs attorneys excoriated day of voters.

Keep defending the corruption. As seems to be your MO.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm not the one complicating things.

Certain voting machines started having unexpected issues on Election Day. In an attempt to fix the issues, a technician printed out ballots using the 'Size to Fit' setting. It was quickly determined this did not fix the issue and instead created a different issue and only 1200 19" ballots were used. These ballots were still counted through ballot duplication.

You're the one that's taking this simple scenario and adding on layers of conspiracy with no evidence. Which is the exact same thing Lake's team did. They based their whole argument around speculation and hearsay and failed to directly prove any of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Certain voting machines started having unexpected issues on Election Day.

Which could have been remedied. However they didnt test the equipment before election day or they knew what would happen. Both malicious.

These ballots were still counted through ballot duplication.

Except some originals cannot be found. One chain of custody issue among others.

You're the one that's taking this simple scenario and adding on layers of conspiracy with no evidence. 

Lol i guess im imagining the evidence hearings over the last two days......

They based their whole argument around speculation and hearsay and failed to directly prove any of it.

Testimony is evidence.

You do know we can put this whole thing to bed with the legally required chain of custody forms....right?

Keep defending the corruption.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm off to bed so I'll just leave you this for the night. Out the several court cases we've argued over recently, when have I been wrong about the outcome and when have you been right?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm off to bed so I'll just leave you this for the night. Out the several court cases we've argued over recently, when have I been wrong about the outcome and when have you been right?

Trump has yet to be indicted and Lake had her day in court.

Looks like Im up.

To your credit, I dont see Lake getting a redo of the election. Not because the evidence isnt there but becauase the remedy isnt quite applicable.

Unless youve more information its either do nothing or a redo of maricopa county which would result in a firestorm across the country to do the same.

Thats quite abit to put on one judges shoulders..even if its the right thing to do.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
a reply to: ketsuko -- I've never lived in Arizona, so I can't comment on the candidates in that US governor's race, but from your report it does sound like a major printing mistake was made. Perhaps a new election can be scheduled.

Not mistake, deliberately deliberate act.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join