It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake v Hobbs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
Hobbs should be kicked out of office for extreme neglance of handling the election. If she is incapable do that correctly, then she is incapable fulfilling her other duties properly. She she also be charged/sanctioned (if sanctions does any good) for harassment for threatening to jail others for doing their job as they see fit. No work place I know of would tolerate what she did.

"No work place" may tolerate it, but the Arizona residents want Hobbs. So apparently, they are okay with it.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
In the end the problem is it didn’t take widespread fraud which was the mandatory burden of proof. Without the day of slips turned in, whoever was in charge of day of drop boxes literally didn’t have influence over a huge number of votes but the power to decide all by his or her self who will be the governor of Arizona and I would bet my life and that of my firstborn child that that person is a registered Democrat. That is the huge flaw with AZ elections and the auditor says it was the same she found in the 2020 Biden Trump election. It seems like a nothing minuscule position but they found a way to control it alone and decide the outcome and it wont be changed as long as democrats continue taking the wins.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Oh shoot lol I didn’t see this until after I replied already. Whoops

That's all right. Maybe someday, if we all pull together, we can make it second nature for us to care for the elderly and give them the help that they desperately need.

TCB

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
In the end the problem is it didn’t take widespread fraud which was the mandatory burden of proof.

Well, actually it does.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maricopa County seeks sanctions against Kari Lake and her attorneys, arguing they filed bad-faith lawsuit “to make political statements & fundraise” and “to harass political opponents & sow completely unfounded doubts about the integrity of elections.”

Link to the court filing is here
edit on 26-12-2022 by frogs453 because: Fixed link

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
'Muster some grace and concede': AZ columnist piles on Kari Lake after judge boots her lawsuit

In a biting column written just hours after Maricopa County Superior Court judge Peter Thompson tossed out former broadcaster Kari Lake's lawsuit contesting her loss to Democrat Katie Hobbs, AzCentral columnist Laurie Roberts suggested Arizonans would be pleased to find her concession speech under their tree on Christmas morning.

"In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one, a judge on Saturday ruled that Kari Lake was not robbed of her right to be Arizona’s next governor," Roberts added that Lake is instead vowing to fight on, issuing a statement on Twitter asserting, "My Election Case provided the world with evidence that proves our elections are run outside of the law. This Judge did not rule in our favor. However, for the sake of restoring faith and honesty in our elections, I will appeal his ruling.”

www.msn.com... gntp&cvid=70ac9e85401e4d489014b765b962ea54

edit on 26-12-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Kari Lake Court Loss Cheered by Top Maricopa Republican: 'Win for Arizona'

In a statement released Saturday, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors wrote that Lake's lawsuit was never about facts or evidence.

"Instead, it was the continuation of a made-for-TV tirade from a candidate who cannot or will not accept the fact that she lost," the statement reads. "Ms. Lake asked the Court to discard the valid votes of hundreds of thousands of Arizona voters and then order votes that were never cast to be counted, presumably for her."

www.msn.com... 480954cd0ae0dba71b8bd0942

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How was it "Made for TV" when it wasn't on TV? 😁

Your MSN source is biased and contabulated 😁

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How was it "Made for TV" when it wasn't on TV? 😁

Your MSN source is biased and contabulated 😁

I used to intentionally never use MSN -- but got out voted by Breitbart, Truth Social, Gateway Pundit, Bitchute, American Conservative, The Federalist, etc, etc, etc.

Playtime over. Later.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Better off with "TV Guide" 😁

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Better off with "TV Guide" 😁

I research the authors of articles -- do you?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Kari lost because she wanted to be a female Trump in your face candidate. The Independents are tired of Trump and those like Kari.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TopUnknown
Kari lost because she wanted to be a female Trump in your face candidate. The Independents are tired of Trump and those like Kari.

Exactly!

Independents are strong in AZ. They swing the vote.

And people here do not like to be told what to do.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Maricopa County seeks sanctions against Kari Lake and her attorneys, arguing they filed bad-faith lawsuit “to make political statements & fundraise” and “to harass political opponents & sow completely unfounded doubts about the integrity of elections.”

Link to the court filing is here

Hobbs is asking for $37,000 from Kari Lake.

www.foxnews.com...

But should be FAR FAR MORE $$$, due to having criminal accusations levied against her by a candidate who had NO PROOF OF CRIMINALITY.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

But should be FAR FAR MORE $$$, due to having criminal accusations levied against her by a candidate who had NO PROOF OF CRIMINALITY.

Wow, quite amazing! Could you tell us some other secrets of Kari's since you know her so well and have inside access to her files? You do see the irony of saying what you said in the manner you said it, right? Admit it.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

www.foxnews.com...

Wow, quite amazing! Could you tell us some other secrets of Kari's since you know her so well and have inside access to her files? You do see the irony of saying what you said in the manner you said it, right? Admit it.

fyi 12.27.2022

I certainly admit it! Also, TODAY, Judge Peter Thompson said Kari Lake effectively used statistical SCIENCE to demonstrate that there were enough election errors to potentially give her the WIN over Hobbs.

But, statistical SCIENCE is NOT allowed as evidence. In other words, DON'T trust the SCIENCE.

Judge Peter Thompson's pro-Lake ruling today: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: carewemust

Fingers crossed they bring in Pillow Man. That's definitely the way to get the GOP back on track.

Anyone who has integrity, honesty, and is a quick study, can do a better job than Ronna McDaniel. That makes many millions of Republicans eligible for the job.

Wait, wait, wait... Ronna was Trump's handpicked RNC chair. and he hires ONLY THE BEST - he tells us so all the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Spam removed.
edit on 1/2/2023 by seagull because: (no reason given)

(post by AscensionLessons removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join