It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malachi martin 1996 interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi guys

Does anyone know where to watch / listen Bernard Janzen's interview to Malachi Martin dated of 1996?

It encompasses some statements regarding the 3rd secret of Fátima, but for some reason, it has been taken down from youtube.

If anyone has the link, I would appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Falkner

This one starts at about the 1 minute mark.

edit on 19-12-2022 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thanks for the link. For those if us who are unable to watch the video can we get a recap?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thanks, but that is only the clip.
I am looking for the full interview.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

From the link below, it lead me to a page that said : This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by PREMIERE NETWORKS INC.

Maybe you could dig through their archives and find it ?

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...

www.premierenetworks.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I've tried already and no luck.

All the other interviews with both Bernard Janzen and Art Bell are online, from 1990 to 1998.

This specific video was the only one taken down...
edit on 19-12-2022 by Falkner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Falkner

I've tried already and no luck.

All the other interviews with both Bernard Janzen and Art Bell are online, from 1990 to 1998.

This specific video was the only one taken down...

What was it about? I'm really curious now.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

In an interview in 1996 with Bernard Janzen, Fr. Malachi Martin was asked:

Janzen:
"- Does Russia still play an important role in the message of Fatima, even though the Iron Curtain has come down?"

Malachi:
"- It does. As far as the message of Fatima it still stands. The errors of Russia are now abroad. Russia will be converted only by my Immaculate Heart, she said.
So Russia is still in the plan. Why? That would take me too far into the field of papal secrets, why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of the problem. But they are.
It's purely and simply God's choice. Like He chose the Jews, He makes choices. He has His own favorite solutions for things. I wouldn't have chosen Russia, or Kiev, or the East for salvation.
But Salvation is to come from the East for us all."

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Here you can find the recording available: www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-12-2022 by Falkner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I found the complete set of interviews between them on Amazon.....but it's $190 and I don't know if it includes the one from '96.

I've dug through Google and some pretty odd links, but although they have every other interview, they Do Not include the one from 1996.

Something fishy here. Almost like they are trying to hide something, huh ?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Falkner
a reply to: LSU2018

Here you can find the recording available: www.youtube.com...

Excellent, I'm gonna watch it. I found this also. It's not the vid you're looking for, but it's a 1998 interview with Art Bell (one of my Coast to Coast faves) and it's a 2:26:28 interview.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I found the complete set of interviews between them on Amazon.....but it's $190 and I don't know if it includes the one from '96.

I've dug through Google and some pretty odd links, but although they have every other interview, they Do Not include the one from 1996.

Something fishy here. Almost like they are trying to hide something, huh ?

They're not trying to hide anything. They're greedy. They want to make money.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I’ve always wondered if the third secret wasn’t revealed, because it implicates the church itself, in some way or another. The Catholic Church is far from blameless of atrocities against humankind.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

True. But humanity even before the Roman Catholic Church existed already did a good job at committing atrocities against humankind too.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Quote function not working for me.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Some additional info:

Pope’s Upcoming Trip to Moscow – Sign of Imminent WWIII in Prophecy

Interesting this part...

"Almost 500 years ago, the French prophet Michel de Nostradamus suggested that WWIII might start in Ukraine. Though his focus was on the decline and negligence of Western Europe and an invasion of Muslims into that region, he also clearly describes Russian actions, and part of his Quatrain 3:95 says:

“The Moorish law shall be on decline,
After it, another one more seducing,
Boristhenes (Dnieper) shall be the first to fall”

Boristhenes is the old Latin name for the Dnieper River running through the middle of Ukraine.

One argument is that Nostradamus’ predictions are meaningless nonsense. Though they are often vague and confusing (especially if one lacks knowledge of history, mythology, astronomy, and foreign languages) I think there is substance to dozens of his prophecies. And assuming he really could see some limited version of future events, I suspect that his reference to “Moorish law” is not a reference to North African Moors and Islam in this case, but is a reference to Sir Thomas Moore’s “Utopia” and to communism, which Nostradamus refers to elsewhere as “the loving of everything in common” on one side and those of “opposite ideas” on the other side. Perhaps those Westerners with the ideals of democracy and capitalism being referred to in line 2’s “another one more seducing.” With communism declining in Ukraine it shifted away from Russian influence to reliance on America… but has America pushed too far? It’s not 1992 anymore, when America completely dominated the world after the fall of the Soviet Union and before China became so strong. In bringing the former Soviet Republic of Ukraine into NATO and overthrowing it’s elected, Russia-friendly government, maybe the CIA and the war-mongering American leadership have poked the bear a little too much?"

I seem to remember Nostradamus predicting the Queen's end and Charles's abdication. The book is filled with predictions from Mario Reading and was published around the early 2000's if I recall. This is the book.
www.amazon.com...=kinw_myk_ro_title

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Millions of sincere people believe in miracles, apparitions, and visions. They flock to shrines such as the one in Fátima, Portugal, with the hope of obtaining or seeing a miraculous cure. Some of the devout will go on their knees to the sanctuary. Many believe that they have been healed. But other sincere people ask, Are these miracles and apparitions really from God? Is there any other explanation?

Interestingly, a book in favor of apparitions, entitled Fàtima​—Merveille du XXe siècle (Fátima—​Marvel of the 20th Century), quotes the priest, who was at that time in Fátima, as expressing his doubts about the origin of these messages in spite of their content. He stated: “It could well be demonic trickery.” Indeed, the Bible shows that Satan “goes disguised as an angel of light” and that “his servants, too, disguise themselves as the servants of righteousness.” (2 Corinthians 11:14, 15, The Jerusalem Bible) A plausible message is therefore no proof that an apparition really comes from God.

This is also the conclusion drawn by Calmet’s [Catholic] Dictionnaire historique de la Bible, which states: “Miracles and wonders are not always a sure sign that those performing them are holy or that their doctrine is correct, nor are they sure testimony of the visionaries’ having received a mission.”
edit on 19-12-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

If that's the case then what is the point of having faith in religion?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

How do you mean?

By the way, to me the concept of having faith in something (the way it's explained at Hebrews 11:1), means that someone is convinced by the evidence that something is true, and consequently believes it to be true. In contrast to blind faith, believing something in spite of any evidence for or against it (the way you perhaps see faith, just believing something regardless of the reasons why someone would believe something).

Definition: “Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld.” (Heb. 11:1) True faith is not credulity, that is, a readiness to believe something without sound evidence or just because a person wants it to be so. Genuine faith requires basic or fundamental knowledge, acquaintance with evidence, as well as heartfelt appreciation of what that evidence indicates. Thus, although it is impossible to have real faith without accurate knowledge, the Bible says that it is “with the heart” that one exercises faith.—Rom. 10:10.

Why do many people not have faith?

Faith is a fruit of God’s spirit, and God gladly gives his spirit to those who seek it. (Gal. 5:22; Luke 11:13) So persons without faith are not seeking that spirit, or they are doing so for a wrong purpose or are resisting its operation in their lives. Many things influence this:

Lack of accurate Bible knowledge: The Bible is a product of God’s spirit, being inspired by God. (2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Sam. 23:2) Failure to study it hinders any development of true faith. Although church members may have Bibles, if they have been taught the ideas of men instead of the Word of God, they will lack real faith in God and his purpose. To solve life’s problems, they will be inclined to rely on their own ideas and those of other humans.—Compare Matthew 15:3-9.

Disillusionment with religion: Many have been disillusioned by the hypocrisy of the churches of Christendom, which claim to teach God’s Word but fail to live in harmony with what it says. Others were adherents to a non-Christian religion, but they saw bad fruitage from its practices or found that their beliefs did not really help them to cope with the problems of life. Lacking accurate knowledge of the true God, such persons draw away from everything related to religion.—Compare Romans 3:3, 4; Matthew 7:21-23.

Do not understand God’s permission of wickedness: Most people do not understand why God permits wickedness and so blame him for all the bad things that take place. They do not realize that man’s inclination toward badness is not because of God’s will but because of the sin of Adam. (Rom. 5:12) They may be unaware of the existence of Satan the Devil and of his influence on world affairs, so they ascribe to God the vile things perpetrated by Satan. (1 John 5:19; Rev. 12:12) If they are to some extent aware of these things, they may feel that God is slow about taking action, because they do not see clearly the issue of universal sovereignty and do not grasp the fact that God’s patience down till this time affords them an undeserved opportunity for salvation. (Rom. 2:4; 2 Pet. 3:9) Also, they do not fully realize that God has a set time when he will destroy forever all who practice wickedness.—Rev. 22:10-12; 11:18; Hab. 2:3.

Lives dominated by fleshly desires and viewpoints: Generally, persons who lack faith that has real substance have devoted themselves to the pursuit of other interests. Some may say that they believe the Bible but they may never have thoroughly studied it or may have failed to meditate appreciatively on what they read, on the reasons for it, and how it applies to everyday life. (Compare 1 Chronicles 28:9.) In some cases, they failed to nourish the faith they had but, instead, allowed a desire for unrighteous things to dominate the inclination of their heart so that they drew away from God and his ways.—Heb. 3:12.

How can a person acquire faith?

Rom. 10:17: “Faith follows the thing heard.” (Compare Acts 17:11, 12; John 4:39-42; 2 Chronicles 9:5-8. A person must first find out what the Bible says, and he will strengthen his conviction if he examines it carefully so as to be convinced of its reliability.)

Rom. 10:10: “With the heart one exercises faith.” (By meditating on godly things to build up appreciation for them, a person impresses them on his figurative heart.)

Faith is strengthened when a person acts on God’s promises and then sees the evidence of God’s blessing on what he has done.—See Psalm 106:9-12.

Coming back to Hebrews 11:1: “Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld.” The Greek word eʹleg·khos, rendered “evident demonstration,” conveys the idea of bringing forth evidence that demonstrates something, particularly something contrary to what appears to be the case. Thereby this evidence makes clear what has not been discerned before and so refutes what has only appeared to be the case. “The evident demonstration,” or evidence for conviction, is so positive or powerful that faith is said to be it.

Faith is, therefore, the basis for hope and the evidence for conviction concerning unseen realities. The entire body of truths delivered by Jesus Christ and his inspired disciples constitutes the true Christian “faith.” (Joh 18:37; Ga 1:7-9; Ac 6:7; 1Ti 5:8) Christian faith is based on the complete Word of God, including the Hebrew Scriptures, to which Jesus and the writers of the Christian Greek Scriptures frequently referred in support of their statements.

Faith is based on concrete evidence. The visible creative works testify to the existence of an invisible Creator. (Ro 1:20) The actual occurrences taking place during the ministry and earthly life of Jesus Christ identify him as the Son of God. (Mt 27:54) God’s record of providing for his earthly creatures serves as a valid basis for believing that he will surely provide for his servants, and his record as a Giver and Restorer of life lends ample evidence to the credibility of the resurrection hope. (Mt 6:26, 30, 33; Ac 17:31; 1Co 15:3-8, 20, 21) Furthermore, the reliability of God’s Word and the accurate fulfillment of its prophecies instill confidence in the realization of all of His promises. (Jos 23:14) Thus, in these many ways, “faith follows the thing heard.”​—Ro 10:17; compare Joh 4:7-30, 39-42; Ac 14:8-10.

So faith is not credulity. The person who may ridicule faith usually has faith himself in tried and trusted friends. The scientist has faith in the principles of his branch of science. He bases new experiments on past discoveries and looks for new discoveries on the basis of those things already established as true. Likewise, the farmer prepares his soil and sows the seed, expecting, as in previous years, that the seed will sprout and that the plants will grow as they receive the needed moisture and sunshine. Therefore faith in the stability of the natural laws governing the universe actually constitutes a foundation for man’s plans and activities. Such stability is alluded to by the wise writer of Ecclesiastes: “The sun also has flashed forth, and the sun has set, and it is coming panting to its place where it is going to flash forth. The wind is going to the south, and it is circling around to the north. Round and round it is continually circling, and right back to its circlings the wind is returning. All the winter torrents are going forth to the sea, yet the sea itself is not full. To the place where the winter torrents are going forth, there they are returning so as to go forth.”​—Ec 1:5-7.
edit on 19-12-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join