It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of us is not like the others

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Roman's 2:14-16

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Is there such a thing as natural law that is written in the hearts of each of us?

I believe so.

Animals have it. Gentiles have it. So too us atheists have it.

Even the losers who call themselves satanists have it otherwise how would they know exactly what not to do?

What happens to a nation that normalizes the sexualization of children?

It collapses.

What is the intention of g̶l̶o̶b̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶ class warfare?

The collapse of nation states.

The drag queen freaks are out to do the bidding of the elites, it's that simple.

The most dangerous individual an American will ever face is not German.

It's not a Japanese.

It's not a Korean.

It's not a Vietnamese.

It's not an Iraqi, an Afghani, an Iranian.

It's not a Chinese.

It's an American man, wearing a dress, spreading their sick, perverted sickness to American children, while pretending to be a woman.

Did you ever think that the enemy would covertly invade your country, gain the protection of your laws and proceed to destroy your country from within?

What would it matter if your annual defense budget surpassed $1 trillion?

It means nothing.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

There are warnings all over about this general level of debauchery. They are written throughout history, but no one learns about that anymore. Learning and education are probably tools of white oppressors.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Sure, trans are the biggest threat to society and you are not phobic...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I still maintain the whole Epstein saga unfolded exactly as they intended.

They even got the English royal family to play ball, or else the Queen's favorite little misfit son would've been thrown to the wolves.

Epsteins list is the key, for both sides.

Right now the wrong side is using it exactly as intended, as a tool of coercion.

If that list was ever used to bring those on it to justice, globalism would be defeated.

Some of the people on that list must be according to the corrupted justice systems too big to fail.

How embarrassing it must be for judges to rise to the pinnacle of human law and order, to be the torchbearers for decency and morality only for it to mean nothing when the chips are down.

Fake ass wig wearing mf'ers.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Biblical law and "natural law" are two different things. Animals do not observe levitical laws or new testament commandments. There's is the "law of the jungle" so to speak.

Humans typically observe those traditions and laws that govern the culture they grew up in. Many cultures have similarities, but also diverge from one another.

However, I do think that most people understand what we refer to as the golden rule. Whether that understanding is innate or learned is up for debate.

It's an American man, wearing a dress, spreading their sick, perverted sickness to American children, while pretending to be a woman.

"Denied anything ardently desired, the individual or state will argue and parley just so long - then, if the impelling motive be sufficiently great, will cast aside every rule and break down every acquired inhibition, plunging viciously after the object wished; all the more fantastically savage because of previous repression." - H.P. Lovecraft

They know it's wrong. They just don't care any more.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I have always wondered. To be phobic is to have a fear of something. Is there a difference between disgust?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Biblical law and "natural law" are two different things.

Agreed.

However, I do think that most people understand what we refer to as the golden rule.

I think so too.

Whether that understanding is innate or learned is up for debate.

A tough debate to be sure. Why this history of abuse and the cycle of abuse that spans across all generations?

Misery does love company.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I see the breaking down to the core 2 groups Sheep and Goats. The Left are the goats and the right are the sheep or just like the world today, those that believe and follow God are on the Right. Also it's funny how the greatest players (pridefully accept) the label GOAT (Greatest of All Time) since they were the best at whatever satan sport they were good at playing.

Matthew 25:31-46
New King James Version

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

“Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

“Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

edit on 15/12/22 by sirric because: Cleaned up the post

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

All the nations will be gathered before Him,

Now, if I was a believer this single sentence would give me the greatest hope.

It presupposes that nations will still exist when Jesus returns.

If so, globalism is doomed to fail, if I understand it correctly.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is why the media is promoting racial division, sex division, vaccine division, every type of division.

The end goal is simultanious demolition of all nations.

This is why colonialism is being pushed in the classroom. It is to brainwash the youth into the new system. Telling them the old system was corrupt.

There was a British revolution, a French revolution, a Russian revolution, a Chinese revolution, and now is coming a world wide revolution.

It is marked by the counterfeit virtue that so many politicians and activists wear on their sleeves. You can hear the superiority in their voices.

The new fascists are not white supremacists, but they are fascists none the less. They demand political and social ideological conformity.

They are the useful idiots of the new revolution.

All revolutions start with a beautiful fiction of a return to Eden, but end with piles of rotting corpses and bowls of maggots.

They can be recognized as those who work to undermine the legal and moral foundation of nation states. They are haters of their own state and lovers of the new global beast system.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

They know it's wrong. They just don't care any more.

Did they ever? Not only is every filthy thing now more overt, mass media has increased access so more people are now aware. Some information is too disgusting for many to accept and process making it easy for the controllers to have their henchmen spin it all out and rosy-tinted as directed.

In the age of kings, including recent history of kingship by vote, world leaders had a form of power today's national leaders only dream of.
Now they, along with the common man, must bow and scrape before the minions of darkness that believe themselves kings about to attain godhood.
edit on 15/12/2022 by teapot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

If you would have wondered honestly, you would have explored your emotion and very likely found that disgust is indeed rooted in fear.
But I get that this level of self-reflection is above your head.

You're probably just affraid to be attracted to men, that look better than your ex...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This also applies not only to the US but the entire western.

Very well said, it is the undermining of social morality by an elite group whom want to reshape society into something less human and more flexible to there whim's.

They are already planning to replace woman with robotic wombs as well and clones, engineered designer baby's, will they even have souls?.

This if they are real is probably how the grays became the monstrous clones they are today and lost whatever form of humanity there ancestors once had becoming little more than organic robot's.

What the elite do not realize is that the rot that they are planting at the roots will spread to the boughs and eventually destroy them as well.

Only a fool living in a tree house hacks the trunk of the tree he is living in for firewood.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If you would have wondered honestly, you would have explored your emotion and very likely found that disgust is indeed rooted in fear.
But I get that this level of self-reflection is above your head.

You're probably just affraid to be attracted to men, that look better than your ex...
What is the matter with you?
It is abnormal,degenerate ect to like,fancy trannies.
This doesn't mean you fancy men,you know the old trope spouted by guys that you must be gay nonsense- being a pervert doesn't make others perverts.
If you think a man in a dress looks better than a woman,any woman then you are to be pitied.
You being attracted to perverted men doesn't mean that other men are attracted to perverted men in skirts and wigs.
This doesn't take deep thinking that only you can do,for a normal man it's built in to despise,not fear these perverts.
I only wish that poof bashing was still a thing as these weirdos wouldn't be so bold as to then go near people's kids and the dress would stay in the house where it belongs.
You are a product of modern days Sodom and roll on when God takes his wrath out on the perverts and their promoters(read you).
I tell you one thing,I will shed no tears and won't look back.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'd like to think there will always be rotten fruit but it only becomes a problem when it is placed in a bowl alongside healthy ones.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I tell you one thing,I will shed no tears and won't look back.

I guess you'll have no tears left to shed, after that whine, and what's still to come if we keep going down that road. But believe me we all look back at one point and being whiny about what is will seem like a waste of time....

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It's also called intellectual incest...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Is it required to be gay too if trans? Lesbians that have openly spoken out about how they could never have a sexual relationship with a trans, are they phobic?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You should probably learn what it means to have a phobia.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Is it required to be gay too if trans? Lesbians that have openly spoken out about how they could never have a sexual relationship with a trans, are they phobic?

Nah, only straight white men. You know how it goes... But if that's his logic then half the nation has a phobia of straight white males.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join