It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they savaged Bitchute and stil are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The founder of Bitchute tells reporters what is actually going on when they attack the platform of free speech. He tells how even the bank said the orders came from very high, as about the only free speech platform they really do not like free speech anymore, they have done a good job on Bitchute. But they are still holding out. It is good to know who really doesn't want to have a free platform. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Better send him some money.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm all for free speech, but when sites become echo Chambers for all of the crazies like bitchute has then you might as well not bother.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The founder of Bitchute tells reporters what is actually going on when they attack the platform of free speech. He tells how even the bank said the orders came from very high, as about the only free speech platform they really do not like free speech anymore, they have done a good job on Bitchute. But they are still holding out. It is good to know who really doesn't want to have a free platform. www.bitchute.com...

This is social credit. It's already here.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Better to have an eco chamber of crazies then to watch mainstream tv ... At least on bitchute decent things can be found if you search or know what you are looking for ..... What can be found on mainstream tv ? I wouldn't know I don't own one ....

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I wish I saved this email but I sent a family member this video:

www.bitchute.com...

They sent back several reviews of bit chute from the Anti-defamation League to the NYT how evil bit chute is. He eventually watched the video but still wasn't happy.

too much valuable testimony there.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Youtube dropped the ball years ago, just been cliff diving ever since as it has built up its Ministry of Truth institution.

Control the narrative, its one of the flags in 5th generation warfare.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just as expected when I open bitchute.
A donate button.......

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have tried to use that site. I'm mostly interested in blacksmithing and history stuff. They haven't been threatened by the competitor yet. So therefore there hasn't been a need for them to head there yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Utube is great for finding out practical stuff. bit chute is great for finding out the stuff they don't want you to see. But as more and more things affect a political agenda certain noncomplying personalities get censored. The reports that show the bad statistics in a scientific format are never on Utube. Even though they are true and peer-reviewed.But I think the whole point is, they have had their money frozen in their bank account. That's not a Banks job to use financial strongarm tactics to get compliance . Everyone knows it, that's why physical gold and silver are becoming popular they are cutting their own throats by forgetting what their purpose is.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Bitchute might have anything and you never know what, but it is one of the last places on the internet where you can find actual truth in certain subjects.

And of course that is why they are being taken down.

I can't imagine a world without Bitchute. It would be terrible. And I'm sure something else will emerge in its place.

You can't stop the truth from coming out, about everything and anything, as always.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I can't imagine a world without Bitchute. It would be terrible.

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Super cereal seriously

edit on 14-12-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: i'm cereal

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: LordAhriman

Super cereal seriously

It's the internet, and this is ATS. I still can't tell if you're serious. And I get the South Park reference. There are people here who still believe that covid was fake, but... they had it in November 2019 and it was so bad, they thought they were going to die!

*narrator voice* They had a cold.

top topics

join