It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has been bugging me...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a rant or more of a WTF moment...

This has been bugging me for a while. It just doesn't add up. Its not like it was hidden or anything, it just wasn't so...in your face...as it seems to be now. We have more than a few of the wealthy and powerful types who are calling for ONE. One world government, One currency, One healthcare, One religion, One. At the same time we have multiple nations spending more on their military than ever before. We have more civil unrest than ever before. We have record numbers of criminals being released or never taken into custody in the first place. We have record high illegal immigration. We have designated sanctuary cities declaring homelessness at crisis levels, yet they refuse to close the border. Its as if there is no border. And that is when it hit me...

With one world government and fluid borders, all of us will be living in one giant nation under the same flag. There won't be a US vs Russia. There won't be an Iran vs Israel. We won't have any of 'them' to worry about any more. So who are all these massive armies going to fight?

Then it all made sense. The overt militarization of police forces all over the world, the continued spending on the military when common sense says when there is one world government and no borders there is no need for a military. Nope, all we need is a really really big police force armed to the teeth and as rabid as possible. Military strength police forces world wide to enforce whatever policies 'they' see fit.

The erosion of rights, the control of the media, taxation to the point of indentured servitude, limited supply of necessities, one mandate after another, one vaccine after another, one crisis after another and each one heralding the emergence of a new restriction meant to keep us safe from each other.

One of the things the wealthy and powerful did in ancient times was put masks on the subjugated. They knew that by removing the voice, the face, the identity of the slave, they weakened them making them more docile and less likely to rebel. In WWII nazi's would put fluoride in the prisoner's drinking water. It made them more susceptible to control and less likely to assert themselves. In the most severely ruled nations all throughout history every aspect of daily life was micro-managed. The desire to make ones own decisions was engineered out of society. Nothing was left to the individual. Everything was decided by TPTB. The people are told they aren't smart enough to make the right choices or strong enough to make the tough ones. We need TPTB to tell us what to think, what to eat, what to wear, what to do.

Sound familiar? It should...

The masks make people less than human. The masks take away identity. People who were timid and afraid without the masks now seem emboldened by them. Its not bravery due to a false sense of anonymity. Its bravery due to a sense of community, of belonging, of the masses. The people who felt like outcasts can now band together behind their masks of virtue and shriek their hate without fear. Enter the "Karen". People who never felt as though they belonged, mainly because they didn't, now have a false sense of kinship with other outcast sjw's. Except now they have the government and the media backing them. This is what sets up the new 'them'. And it will always be just enough to keep most people distracted from the real threats...
edit on 13-12-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

BOOM!

Nice Rant!!!!!

S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So....

AJ was right?

*flicks another quarter into the jar.*

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think they tried that once before with the whole tower of babble thing, we all know how that turned out.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

These are things that never made sense to me either. But way to tie it all together! I think you are on to something.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Um, did your tin foil hat fail off??

The first step is recognizing that you have a problem!!

Now, with no outside entities intervening, what arr/can you do about it??

The system outdates you by decades.

Fight from within or from outside??

Be a “terrorist” or “extremist”?? Or, become an enlightened person and just # with the system enough to remind everyone else that there are other ideas???

Please, no more gun violence! Violence never solved anything!!

Humor…

Well, who knows?!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

They didn't have a worldwide lightspeed communication system called internet, try and rule the world with horse and paper...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
All i know is today is always a good day to die. Get as many as possible before it goes dark and you still win.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yup. The masks are just another weapon of tptb, to control and subjugate. To herd the sheeple along with their plans.
I absolutely HATE the masks at this point. If I see someone with a mask I instantly ignore them and just zone them out.
So it works both ways at least , at least the sheeple stand out that way

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight
Dont be so quick to ignore those maskers. They arent all innocent idiots. In fact, many of them are criminals casing a joint or shoplifting. A few of them are just trying to dodge warrants. But many a thief are embracing the masks, and i treat all maskers as if they are about to commit a crime. Yes, even the ones i already know are just self conscious and shy. They may be getting ready to snap and commit a voolent act so i cannot dismiss being aware of them either.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I agree. The problem we have is that we want to know everything, but we don't want to do anything.

What good is knowledge without wisdom?

And what good is wisdom if we don't use it?

When we look at where we are, we have to accept the fact that we did not just wake up here. We got here by willful persistence and tolerance or by a willful ignorance or willfully ignoring.

You choose the God you serve. Resistance or submission, death will eventually visit us all.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It didn't fall off. I ironed it and put it back on while it was still warm. Very invigorating...

With one nation and one government there are no outside entities, just the rulers and the ruled. When it was rulers and the ruled with only police between them the idea of revolt and change was still at least a remote possibility. But with the world's armies turned into incentivized police the idea of revolt is akin to suicide.

Thanks to the biden administration I already am considered a terrorist/extremist because I believe there was some funny business in some elections, vaccines may not be as great as they say they are, some of our elite rulers may be pedophiles involved in human trafficking, and a slew of other suspicious things that earn the label "domestic terrorist".

I dunno...

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Remember when people thought stupidity was due to the lack of easy access to information? Yeah, that wasn't it...

This did not happen overnight. It took time and effort and a lot of it. Its the frog in the pot. Drop a frog in a pot of boiling water and it will do everything it can to get out. But if you drop the frog in a cool pot of water then put it over a low fire the frog will just sit there. The change is so gradual it doesn't notice until its too late.

America truly is a melting pot....and we are all frogs.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Also the fluoride that's been added to the water , diminishes any resistance. I use a filter, but how much does that do?
It's beyond criminal all of it, but nothing will be done about it, or at most just more theater.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Also the fluoride that's been added to the water , diminishes any resistance. I use a filter, but how much does that do?
It's beyond criminal all of it, but nothing will be done about it, or at most just more theater.

Fluoride and a ton of other chemical, and outright drugging has greatly contributed to our subdued compliance.

The most successful is the curse of the "Pretty Ones".

When you don't have to work for your survival, survival becomes a low priority in your life. It is not until you have to fight for your survival that you really appreciate it's value.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Yep, that is why I put fluoride on the list. That and the mega dose every six months at the dentist office.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if its not a reverse osmosis filter it does nothing to remove fluoride.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

It's in the back of the book. Last chapter. It doesn't end well.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You beat me to it. Yep, a one world government, one world religion, and one world currency has all been prophesied in that book. It is not a matter of if. It is just a matter of when. Don't worry. More horrors to come.... well, only worry depending on which side you are on.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Brotherman

They didn't have a worldwide lightspeed communication system called internet, try and rule the world with horse and paper...

The world was a smaller place back then with fewer people in it.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

...have more than a few of the wealthy and powerful types who are calling for ONE. One world government, One currency, One healthcare, One religion...

Like who? I couldn't find a single one.

We have record numbers of criminals being released or never taken into custody

Also record of prison population in relation to population size. Might have something to do with that?

when there is one world government and no borders there is no need for a military

If there were which is the ideal behind one world, but that's like throwing out all your food because in a 100 years you could theoretically have a robot body.

We need TPTB to tell us what to think, what to eat, what to wear, what to do.

The problem, in reality, is people want the strong leader who tells them what to do. To protect them, to keep them save, to ensure justice is served etc.

Civilisation is a very thin veil. The problem with humans is that their feelings outpace their brain.
That we can't rationally discuss hypothetical ideas and new solutions without a bunch of apes going bonkers and screaming 'they want to change/ take away my XYZ!'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join