It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Cardiac Arrest in the Young

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It looks like the CDC stopped reporting how Americans are dying. But that's impossible. Can anyone find the CDC webpage that lists causes of mortality in 2021 and 2022?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JAGStorm

It looks like the CDC stopped reporting how Americans are dying. But that's impossible. Can anyone find the CDC webpage that lists causes of mortality in 2021 and 2022?

I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe it's a "glitch." ...until they figure out how to fudge the numbers more.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here's a pdf from the CDC for 2021 listing causes of death. Heart disease, cancer and Covid are top of the list.

It was the first search result.

2021 Mortality pdf

2022 results would be compiled in 2023 I guess?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Here's a pdf from the CDC for 2021 listing causes of death. Heart disease, cancer and Covid are top of the list.

It was the first search result.

2021 Mortality pdf

2022 results would be compiled in 2023 I guess?

Straight away I found that too.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

So take your own person life. Think about how many young males you know that have died from sudden Cardiac Death.
I personally know ZERO and I know a lot of people. It would be interesting to hear from any actual doctors or nurses on here.

Not a medical professional but I regularly fund raise for a cardiac research charity and have been mentoring youngsters for almost thirty years.

I knew two that died suddenly of a previously undiagnosed heart condition, including the son of a friend.

Not sure what's happened over the last two or three years but there were approximately a hundred cases in the UK every year.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
remember covid attacks the heart, liver and pancreas, the vaccine is 100x better at doing it

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: azure1121

Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join