It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Cardiac Arrest in the Young

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Then you must be a bit of a Jonah.

Not to mention a statistical anomaly. Or......

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yes there was a big push from parents who lost their children to this to get the AEDs in schools, gyms, etc.

This is from 2016.

"One in 100 kids in the United States has an undetected underlying heart condition," Murray said. "And so we know that it's not rare. But did I know that my child had it? No. Did I know that there were certain risk factors to look for? No.

"Snyder said her daughter had an undiagnosed heart defect but passed a physical weeks before her death. When she passed out on a field in Chicago, there was no defibrillator nearby.

Today.com

There are other children noted besides the one above, but her child passed a physical exam before dying.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The problem is that I not seeing anything happen. I personally can’t go by the random person I read about on the news.
How can I deny something that isn’t happening? That is what this OP is about.

Do you personally know a young man that has died of a cardiac event. I don’t.

By being a regular ATS user, surely you've heard it mentioned right here on this platform about "hot" batches of the shots and "benign" batches. Certain areas seem to be hit harder than others and I've read it traced back to certain batch numbers. Perhaps you live in an area that got the placebo shots? I can certainly see that being possible as enough people are already being killed off through other methods in your particular area. I wonder why more people aren't talking about this phenomenon. I think it's something that should be looked into.

Also, I think there needs to be more autopsies performed, but that doesn't seem to be the case, for some reason. I realize you have grieving families and all, but I also think this transcends families and should be done for the general knowledge of finding out the truth - whatever that may be. If the truth isn't looked for, it will never be found.
edit on 12-12-2022 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added some clarification.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Don’t you remember hearing about a football player dropping dead, or a basketball player?

I do remember a football player dying from an injury on Monday Night Football several years back. But I don't think that's part of the equation. And I don't think we're getting all of the equation right now. That would tend to hinder the search for answers.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Yes, I'm seeing death all around me and have for the last 7-8 months. Most happened suddenly.

You really should speak to a Doctor about those hallucinations?!

Maybe you could both set up that appointment and get a "group rate" discount?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So you keep saying. You posted a thread about scores of folk dying yet billions have been vaccinated.

How about you accepting that myocarditis can be caused by viral infection.

Like, COVID, for instance?

We don't know the long term effects of that yet, either.

What you said makes sense. But how about accepting that there may have been some "hot" batches and "placebo" batches in different areas? Could that be accepted and looked into as well?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Maybe. Who knows?

But it seems that there must have been a lot of placebos as there ain't millions dead.

So what's the point?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Maybe. Who knows?

But it seems that there must have been a lot of placebos as there ain't millions dead.

So what's the point?

You know what the point is. You're intelligent, right? So, how many died from side effects of the shots 5 years from now? To quote you yourself: "We don't know the long term effects of that yet, either." Do you know the long term effects of the shots? If so, please tell us. If not, please don't pretend as if you do and keep dismissing them. Logic dictates that you can't accept one unknown premise while denying the other unknown premise about the same subject.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I read a article today about covid causing POTS.They say the vaccine causes it too but you have a better chance of getting POTS from covid. Was POTS even a side effect declared when the vaccine was first distributed or did they just add it to the list after they declared the vaccine safe and effective for everyone?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Diet?

Sedentary lifestyle?

Kids can handle physical strain a lot better than adults, they're still finding the upper limits of their bodies when it comes to physical endurance and the likes.

I can't imagine computer games and energy drinks help all that much plus isn't the human body a little too complex to go blaming any one thing?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I’m really glad you mentioned energy drinks. Why the heck does a person under 20 need energy? They should have all the energy in the world. Something is really messed up.

Those drinks are known to cause heart issues too.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The fact that so many are now inspired to create this type of subject matter for discussion is proof that there is an increase. If this had always been happening at this volume then there would be a history of topics pertaining to it. Even those who attempt to debunk the obvious have done more research on this to hopefully find correlating crumbs to support their point of view. If this is just the norm playing out, youd think we would have already been through this.

The recent awareness is based on the volume. The recent shills are based on the volume. If there was no volume being raised then there would be whispers like before. What has been introduced that could possibly cause the volume to raise? It's obvious folks and it most likely isn't Covid. We would be fools to say we truly truly know but more of a fool to dismiss an experimental concoction newly introduced. Unless mama raised a fool.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yes that was a good observation by Ray1990. A quick search shows a lot of articles related to young people dying after consuming energy drinks, and some only had 2 in a day. Although they are not good, a young person may not think 2 will kill you. But caffeine toxicity is apparently very real. Also I know many pre work out stuff has caffeine as well, which is always why I discuss the amount of caffeine in the items my daughter purchases. Again although I had no idea that you might not to have to consume a lot of drinks or supplements to be affected.

This is from 2018.

Roughly 31% of adolescents from ages 12 to 19 consume energy drinks on a regular basis. An even higher number of people use alternatives to these beverages, such as gums or inhalers.Of the 5,448 caffeine overdoses reported in the United States in 2007, 46% of them occurred in people under the age of 19.

-One can (250 mL) of an energy drink per day is safe for most healthy adolescents.
-Energy drink consumption before or during sports practice should be avoided.
-Adolescents with clinically relevant underlying medical conditions should consult cardiologists before drinking energy drinks.
-Excessive energy drink consumption together with alcohol or other drugs, or both, may lead to adverse effects, including death.

Link

edit on 12-12-2022 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yes that was a good observation by Ray1990. A quick search shows a lot of articles related to young people dying after consuming energy drinks, and some only had 2 in a day. Although they are not good, a young person may not think 2 will kill you. But caffeine toxicity is apparently very real. Also I know many pre work out stuff has caffeine as well, which is always why I discuss the amount of caffeine in the items my daughter purchases. Again although I had no idea that you might not to have to consume a lot of drinks or supplements to be affected.

This is from 2018.

Roughly 31% of adolescents from ages 12 to 19 consume energy drinks on a regular basis. An even higher number of people use alternatives to these beverages, such as gums or inhalers.Of the 5,448 caffeine overdoses reported in the United States in 2007, 46% of them occurred in people under the age of 19.

-One can (250 mL) of an energy drink per day is safe for most healthy adolescents.
-Energy drink consumption before or during sports practice should be avoided.
-Adolescents with clinically relevant underlying medical conditions should consult cardiologists before drinking energy drinks.
-Excessive energy drink consumption together with alcohol or other drugs, or both, may lead to adverse effects, including death.

Link

Yes, caffeine overdoses explain the 40% increase in all cause mortality. The puzzle had been solved.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yeah I was thinking on the thread and realised I didn't consider energy drink deaths. 2-3 that I know about in my city. All late teens, early twenties.

Weight and diabetes was a killer before all this anyways, energy drinks kill people who seemingly look fit and healthy.

In adults COVID is bringing out long-term issues that might have been missed until later life and there's a god awful lot of us that are unhealthy. Kids are more resilient and handle stresses better. A lot of them are unhealthy though and it's not necessarily weight issues.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well that 40% increase sure isn't happening here. You really believe the vaccine has caused 2.1 billion deaths in the 5.4 billion people that have been vaccinated?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I do...

the 30 y.o. brother of a friend got his 2nd shot on a monday, died at his son's T-ball game on wednesday evening in front of his whole family. It ended up he was full of blood clots.

I also know (knew) an 80 year old gentleman who got his first shot, and it really knocked the crap out of him for a few days, but his dumbass doctor told him to go ahead and get the second shot. He did on a friday, and was dead the following tuesday from systemic organ failure.

I also know (knew) a woman in her late 70's who got her booster on Thursday. Friday morning, she started feeling like she was coming down with something. By friday evening she was in the ER cause she couldn't get her breath. Saturday early am she was put on a vent, and was dead by early Sunday morning. They called it a covid death, but her Husband told me he was certain it was the vaccine cause she had already had covid, and it didn't affect her anything like that.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well that 40% increase sure isn't happening here. You really believe the vaccine has caused 2.1 billion deaths in the 5.4 billion people that have been vaccinated?

You either don't have the capability to understand basic math calculations or you are being purposefully ignorant.

40% higher than baseline average of all cause mortality. Does that mean everyone on planet earth dies every year? Wtf?
edit on 12-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So the excess cause of mortality is due to the vaccines, although that's basically the same number that reflected worldwide deaths due to covid. Before the vaccination was even available?

Tracking excess mortality across countries during the COVID-19 pandemic with the World Mortality Dataset

You do realize people are still dying from Covid as well. As mentioned to you previously my non vaccinated 51 year old neighbor last week, add in long term effects such as the docs told by sister, who, if she hadn't awoken during her stroke could have very likely died as well if she hadn't had emergency services there within 10 min and at the hospital in 20.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Difference being that during covid, all other cause mortality fell through the floor, and covid death was inserted...

We had people die of being shot in the head listed as covid deaths, one guy fell off a ladder and died, they listed him as a covid death, a guy that died in a motorcycle accident was counted a covid death. It was insane how many people knew someone who died of something that had nothing to do with covid but were tallied in the covid column.

edit on 12-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join