It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds coming from newly exposed caves in the Euphrates River?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
I've seen two videos talking about this, but there is no proof. I haven't found a source. I heard the sounds on a video, but sounds can be created. I'm just not sure about this.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

I wish I could be there to see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears but I have to depend on second-hand sources.
From what I've seen and read, I think the Euphrates is drying up and these caves are being exposed. I think this is the most important because it ties in to Biblical prophecy.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: angelchemuel

The Dead Sea? Blood is actually blue before it comes into contact with Oxygen

^^^^^^^^^.......No, wrong.
Cool vid though!
Rainbows
Jane

Yea, he lost me at that one.

My mistake. Something I heard a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ntech

What do you make of Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda?

Christians believed the Jewish leaders were wrong before, in the past, will they think they are wrong again, now in the present?

Just curious were you think this fits in timeline, if it fits at all.

According to the book of Zechariah there are 2 branches or personal assistants to the Lord. And there is a prophecy there that predicts that each branch will build a temple to the Lord. Also in the book of Malachi it predicts that Elijah the prophet would reappear before the great and terrible day of the Lord. Just because he came back as John the Baptist in the first century AD doesn't mean he can't come back again here.

So in total there is supposed to be the Lord. The 2 branches of Zechariah. And Elijah. So if the Apocalypse is going to happen in the next 10 years at least one branch is going to appear to build the 3rd Temple. And it's possible that it could be 2 branches because Revelation specifically that the 2 witnesses of Revelation are the branches of Zechariah. So there could be 2 or even 3 messiahs running around in the next 10 years. If Elijah comes back as well.

Also there is the possibility of false messiahs running around as well. So this Yanuka guy could be the Jewish branch and a Christian one will appear later. Or could be a repeat of Elijah. But it's too soon to tell if he's a false messiah.

But I'll tell you this. If he talks about the curse of Hosea in the day of Jezreel prophecy then he's probably a real one. But I have yet to hear that go mainstream.

And for the timeline....The temple should be built on or before 2026. Because that's the latest the last 7 years of Daniel can start. And the temple is the reason for the 7 year agreement.
edit on 11-12-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
no ... is an invented Hype

"the river Euphrates" in prophets means "the dimensional border"
between 'this earth' and 'the evil region Mystery-Babylon' [=east of this earth]

when this border will open
200 million warrior demons will invade this earth

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yes, it been going on and around youtube for a month now. Was wonderung when someone would post about it. Some interesting stuff is happening in our world.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonerpt
no ... is an invented Hype

"the river Euphrates" in prophets means "the dimensional border"
between 'this earth' and 'the evil region Mystery-Babylon' [=east of this earth]

when this border will open
200 million warrior demons will invade this earth

described as "the kings of the East"

in other prophets said as "iron that will slay the (human-) flesh"

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's my two cents: If a cave is shaped the right way, and has a breeze going through... it may create whistling sounds. And from the echos it might sound realllly strange to someone listening to it through a cave system.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld
Here's my two cents: If a cave is shaped the right way, and has a breeze going through... it may create whistling sounds. And from the echos it might sound realllly strange to someone listening to it through a cave system.

At 0:14 of the OP's video I can clearly see a demonic creature!

How do you explain that?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

Yes, it been going on and around youtube for a month now. Was wonderung when someone would post about it. Some interesting stuff is happening in our world.

I found the video on a site dated back to June 22 2022. I didn’t even know it was drying up that long ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
... concerning the 200 million demon army in Revelation :

an ancient Egyptian spell mentions the number 4,6 million spirits
glyph ÁKHU
as a spell written in 1500 BC

[you can check this number in Budge's Hieroglyph Dictionary Vol. 1]

whatever the number means or to what class of demons it refers ,
it's certainly not impossible that their number grew to 200 by now ...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Too funny……thanks for the laugh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join