It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Government Takeover Plot Foiled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And what could we garner from all this?

The German anti-terrorism squad needs to be more diverse.

Way too male and "butch" looking.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Coup d'etat attempts don't get advertised on internet forums which are read by hundreds of thousands each month. Are you challenged in some way, or some sort of self-hating ATS member? Why are you here? Are you trolling for the liberal world order? Are you starring in your own reality show?

Whatever your motivation, your supposed LOL at the expense of normal ATS members is particularly obvious to see through, and your argument is amongst the worst kind going - WEAK....

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
More interesting information about the German right-wing underground behind the coup attempt.

The self-proclaimed kingdom that doesn't recognise Germany

These are news reports from the real world. Naturally they don’t fit the fantasy bought into by the majority of ATS members, so I expect some hostility. I must say I’m quite satisfied with the responses I’ve been getting; it shows that my efforts to bring some reality to this marketplace of bad dreams are having some effect. It also provides a rich trove of revelatory psychological information about the persons who produced them. As a writer, this is useful to me.

Thank you all very much indeed.

edit on 9/12/22 by Astyanax because: URL issue

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have some more inside news (because of a friend of mine, because of the job he is doing). As far as i know now, and this comes from within official bodies which have access to such information. But as i said, it´s coming from within OFFICIAL BODIES so maybe take it with a pint of salt...

There must be reasons for the MSM to not report everything that is known within official bodies. As far as i know there indeed were more persons involved than we are told by the MSM. From cops or former cops over average Bundeswehr or former Bundeswehr soldiers over KSK(Kommando Spezialkräfte - German Special Forces) members and what else. And that they indeed had enough of the right armament and ammo to really start something here.

When i heard about the KSK members i immediately remembered the "TAG X"/Hannibal Network investigations against KSK members a while ago, about soldiers etc, prepping and hording weapons, ammo, equipment. Not to survive any doomsday or whatever scenario but to overthrow the government and to create their kind of "Germany" then.

I am not saying that i couldn´t understand why some people play with such thoughts from time to time, especially since 2020. It´s obvious that "our" government works at most for 10% of the german population, those who have something, the upper, rich 10%. They play that reversed Robin Hood game, taking from the poor and middle-class to give it to the rich. We are witness and victims of the biggest heist in worlds history right now, no wonder that some people snap and freak out, especially when they maybe lost their business, their future, their money, their property because of all that by so called politicians created madness against 90% of the population since 2020.

But believe me, if these people really would carry out a coup d'état and would create a "Germany" according to their ideas, then we would have an exact copy of the darkest episodes of the Third Reich, even worse. These people are even worse fascists and would even use way worse fascistic measures against parts of the german population than the by WEF agents infiltrated and penetrated governments, everything that happened since 2020 would be a joke against what these people wanted or even still want to create.

I know that i can trust the person and the information he sometimes let´s slip out. Only problem is, is everything he knows or believes to know really the truth? I really have problems to trust anything "official" since at least 2020. Not that i had much reason to trust anything official before but since 2020 it´s really nothing left to trust in.

But it fits together with that Hannibal Network/Tag X thing i immediately was reminded to. And that the MSM presstitutes are more or less silent about that case since it happened could simply be because they are not allowed to report assumptions, hypotheses etc. Maybe they have to be silent until the investigative authorities have enough evidence and are to 100% sure before they get and are allowed to broadcast information. Possibly in order not to jeopardize the ongoing investigations.

But on the other hand again, that case is used now to fullfill the politicians dreams of security from the own population, since years they want to have a trench and heavy security installations around the Reichstag building to be protected from the tax paying people they work against. Wouldn´t it be easier to make politics for the people than trying to hide from the people they made and make more angry, feeling hopeless etc, day by day? But that again wouldn´t fit the transformation agenda against the people. "Interior minister" Faeser immediately used the case to have persons inconvenient to the rulers removed from public service, on mere accusations, with reversal of the burden of proof.

It´s really bad as it seems, we have fascists in the government, we have fascists and real Nazis who want to overthrow that government because it is not fascistic, not Nazi enough. We are infiltrated by foreign controlled "NGOs" like Greenpeace like the WEF of course, like all that transatlantic think tank and whatever BS to the profits of the USA and to the detriment of Germany. We are done, nothing really works here anymore, not the mail, not the public transportation system, not the offices (they are killing civil servant positions in mass since 2020), not the health system, not the power and whatever supply, we are done over here, they are actively resetting us since 2020. Only machinery that still works is the propaganda machinery and the machinery to milk the people.

The last one then turns off the light completely anyway soon. And what then happens, nobody knows...
Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Kaputt.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

There must be reasons for the MSM to not report everything that is known within official bodies.

Of course there are.

The media and the political establishment are not, as many here seem to think, co-conspirators. In democratic countries the media reports what they want, and the government often tries to hide from the media things it doesn’t want the public to know. The media then tries to uncover those secrets. Government and the media are natural adversaries.

From time to time, however, journalists do receive confidential information from state actors off the record. Many journalists have informants in government, often high up. They sometimes leak stories, or offer context to help the media understand better the implications of the news they're reporting. This quid pro quo is part of responsible journalism as well as responsible government. Of course it can be abused; all human institutions can be. But this is a system that works on trust and betraying the trust has real consequences for both state actors and journalists.

Does this mean journalists often hide things from the public? Sure. For example, they may not tell everything they know about a police manhunt for fear of tipping off the suspect, or publish plans for a new weapon under development because this would damage their country's ability to repel foreign invaders. Sometimes keeping quiet is a citizen's duty.

However, if politicians try to feed lies to the public, the reputable media (what many of you call the 'mainstream media') will see it as their duty to expose the falsehood. Partisan media, whose loyalty is not to the general public but to a political agenda, may well promote those lies instead. People will believe what they want to believe.

All this is well understood by folk who are not conspiracy theorists. Such people, though often sceptical of the establishment, still repose some trust in the institutions of society. They understand that elites exist, that everyone's out for themselves, that all interest groups conspire among themselves, money talks, etc. But they also accept that modern societies have built-in safeguards to protect the weak from the strong, to maintain peace and order, and that, in democratic countries at least, it is up to them -- to each and every one of us -- to keep those systems clean and functional.

If, if course, you despise the whole system and believe that society should be governed along entirely different lines, then you will disagree with all the foregoing. I don't mind.

No doubt you see society as an exploitative conspiracy by various rich, powerful, often secret actors. I would take this viewpoint more seriously if the folk espousing it really seemed to understand how institutions work; but anyone who does understand can see that they don't.

Look at the posts in this thread. 'A coup with only 25 arrests? Impossible!' Oh dear. The person who wrote that can't know much about the history of coups, or they would know how small the groups of plotters often are. The bigger the circle of conspirators, the greater the danger of discovery, you know.

This is also the reason why the vast conspiracies discussed on this site are mplausible. Look at the vaccine business: ATS is full of threads about whistleblowing doctors and scientists, incriminating evidence found on the web, etc. That's exactly how real conspiracies get exposed! If any of the allegations on ATS were proven, it would be curtains for the global vaccination campaign. But have they? Even one? Clearly not enough to convince the public -- all those 'sheeple' some so dearly love feeling superior to. So the vaccinations continue -- and a damn goid thing too, if you ask me.

This post goes a bit beyond the German coup manqué. No doubt a moderator will soon remove it. Never mind; I've done my best here.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The media make it sound so interesting, but in fact the German police arrested a bunch of fantasists and conspiracy nutters. It was not a serious threat to Germany. Even the BBC article is trying to find an angle that has made this worthy of reporting, but not quite doing so.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

though well phrased i think you missed the color of this thing

this whole thing was a set up , ofcourse

to create the idea of "some outside fascist threat"

while the realfascists are the by the WEF led puppet gubs ofcourse

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The media make it sound so interesting, but in fact the German police arrested a bunch of fantasists and conspiracy nutters.

Was it not 'a bunch of fantasists and conspiracy nutters' who invaded rhe US Capitol on Jan 6 last year in their attempt to overthrow the government and murder ('hang Mike Pence') the legislators?

Fantasists and nutters can be very dangerous. What do you think the Taliban are? IS? The Ku Klux Klan? All those redneck militias like the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys?

The Nazis? Fantasists and nutters wall to wall.

The German government has every reason to take these nutters (as indeed they are) seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: paraphi

The media make it sound so interesting, but in fact the German police arrested a bunch of fantasists and conspiracy nutters.

Was it not 'a bunch of fantasists and conspiracy nutters' who invaded rhe US Capitol on Jan 6 last year in their attempt to overthrow the government and murder ('hang Mike Pence') the legislators?

Fantasists and nutters can be very dangerous. What do you think the Taliban are? IS? The Ku Klux Klan? All those redneck militias like the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys?

The Nazis? Fantasists and nutters wall to wall.

The German government has every reason to take these nutters (as indeed they are) seriously.

oh c'mon .
the only nutters are the fascist gubberments themselves .
and her slaves like you .
edit on 12-12-2022 by lonerpt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Since I don't live in Germany, I speak under correction, but I am am an ethnic German and dual South African/German citizen.

Despite Germany's neglect of the Bundeswehr - both financially and socially - during the "woke" Merkel years, probably culminating in the de facto "open borders" policy in 2015. Although astoundingly there was actually conscription for young German men. I mean people can Google the details, but it was only for 6 months, and it could be replaced by a period of civil service in hospitals and old age homes and so forth. I also recall in the 1990's it wasn't all that strict, and you could keep your long hair, with a hairnet. Jews, homosexuals and those descended from those victimized by the Third Reich could be completely exempt (although perhaps, strangely, these groups had a higher rate of serving in the military than the average middle-class German male, more than half of whom chose civil service). What? Some gay men like military stuff? Gee, I wonder why.

But anyway, during the past decade or so, men in uniform (also the police) were regarded as closet fascists, a toothless national joke or working class yokels, mainly from the impoverished former East Germany. A tragic necessity while the state allegedly poured money into pro-Antifa trolls at "right-wing" political rallies, and favored foreign gangs over the indigenous population.

So today in gym I once again see there's a newsletter from a US-based magazine called Tomorrow's World that somebody strategically left in the locker-room. It's very Christian fundamentalist, and not really my Hindu/pagan polytheist beliefs. But I enjoy reading everything, and between what I consider dodgy prophesies and nefarious sect-like content, there's some valuable political observations.

For example, Gerald E. Weston (Presiding Evangelist) writes in the newsletter:

What a stunning turnaround! Last February [...] Vladimir Putin did what several United States presidents and others failed to do - convince Germany to rearm! [...] After describing the Bundeswehr's first military enlistment promotional ad, following the Chancellor's announcement, Deutsche Welle addressed the obvious: "Two World Wars and two dictatorships in the 20th century have caused a deep mistrust of all things military in Germany. The fact that uniformed soldiers can be portrayed as a normal occurrence in everyday life can be read as a tectonic shift [...]". ("The Ukraine War and Germany's Paradigm Shift," August 24, 2022.)

(From Gerald E. Weston's newsletter attached to Tomorrow's World magazine, 7 November 2022.)
See also: issuu.com... treamRanking=3&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=www.tomorrowsworld.org

So yeah, it's not just me who has noticed a media shift in the portrayal of masculine militarism as suddenly state-friendly.
edit on 15-12-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join