It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Government Takeover Plot Foiled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Strange how ATS radar completely missed this.

Particularly strange when you consider that the plotters are very much the sort of people one finds on ATS: far-righters, antivaxxers, the German equivalent of ‘sovereign citizen’ ideologues and Qanon-entangled conspiracy theories.

Anyway, they've all been caught, rounded up and arrested, all while nobody on ATS noticed. The danger is past –- for the time being.

Germany arrests 25 accused of plotting coup

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You read about this when? Today? LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read that and weep…..

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: duh!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Something is strange about this coup a coup with just 25 people?

In a country that is largely dominated by US bases?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Largest anti-terrorist raid in Germany's history 25 arrested across multiple states
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about that...

Of course, your source seems much more inclined to make the kind of generalizations that create the malignant stigma of associating all things 'conspiracy' with evil.

Then they do refer to the alleged perpetrators as "terrorist" in the source I provided.

But the "right wing" trope is in full effect there too.

edit on 12/9/2022 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

You made me LOL.
Needed that, thanks!!!!

😎

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

It is much more than 25.
I have been watching very closely.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You are absolutely right but don’t count on ever knowing the whole truth.
It is “Clown World” now after all.

Fear for the children!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'll bet that some of the very much older Germans had some unpleasant flashbacks...

I doubt that there are any Germans still alive that remember another abortive attempt at taking over...

Something called the Beer Hall Putsch

Link

For many of the same reasons, at a guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
surprised we're not hearing more of these things really..

even the Torygraph in the uk has similar warning (aimed at he cons) that if states continue down the path of self imposed destruction they'll create a revolutionary response.. to be fair this has been spoken about a since 2010, labour in the uk tried to craft it as a summer of rage, now we are onto the tail end and facing a real winter of rage..

i have to admit i've been pondering (since 2010) which country or state will be the first domino to fall..

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thank you. I missed that.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If this was a very successful anti-terror raid and they caught some real dangerous terrorists, why can´t i read something about in the newspapers here in Germany anymore today? It looks like almost everybody saw through the cheap game that was played there and now they want the people to forget about that cheap attempt to distract from the meanwhile uncountable real problems these morons of "rulers" created for us peasants.

Here are two examples, one is more what some people call "right" leaning and is Springerkonzern trash and the other is one of the woke and political correct current wave thing surfers gazettes (Zeit). It´s the main pages and now try to find reports about that very, very successful anti-terror raid only two days after it happened:

Welt

Zeit

It´s the same thing like with that NS2 terror attack. If anybody would have only the faintest hint of proof that Russia did it, the news would be full of reports about how bad Putin-Russia is and that it is time for a hot war now or whatever. But if you ask the government, they say absolutely nothing, act as if they wouldn´t know who did it or could have done it. Obviously because the truth about the real perpetrators(if not Russia then one of "our friends and oartners" must have done it) could possibly unsettle the population.

So, if you create an anti-terror raid using 3000 officials and the MSM propagnda machinery to arrest a few rich and bored senior weirdos, sorry, extremely dangerous terrorists, and allegedly have 52 other people in focus now, isn´t this a success politicians and the investigative authorities always use to adulate themselves, to show how mighty and powerful they are?

But after this propgganda stunt show, silence on all channels two days after the "biggest and very successful anti-terror raid in the history of Germany" happened, nobody is celebrating himself, simple silence everywhere about that proganda stunt almost everybody (who is still able to think for himself) instantly recognized as propaganda stunt.

It seems that the government and their presstitutes only needed the headlines for one day so everybody forgets about the murder of the 14 year old girl Ece, so nobody had to report about the funeral of that girl. Now you find nothing about the murder and about that "very successful anti-terror raid" in the news anymore. Coincidence?

They needed that propaganda stunt and the headlines for only one day so interior minister Faeser could announce that from now on somebody only has to be accused of something and will lose his job if he holds public office. We had that a few decades ago, 1972 it was called Radikalenerlass and targeted rela former Nazis of the Third Reich. And it didn´t work. But that is how most of my fellow citizens are, learned nothing about and from history, think they are anti-fascists but happily support fascism if fascism this time only lies and says it´s anti-fascism. Decades of sensitization, of de-nazifying, of re-programming, of learning about how fascism looks, smells, works and how bad it is, that we all have to resist the beginnings...

And yet the masses support the new, this time green and red painted fascism, believing it is anti-fascism. Not even able to recognize fascism when it spits them in their mask-wearing faces after all these years of sensitization, all completely wasted effort. The masses here never changed, the people who support that BS agenda of the agenda pushers nowadays would have supported Hitler between 1933 and 1945. Without questioning anything, just following the "truth" of the Führer.

edit on 9 12 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There are Nazi plots everywhere throughout Europe. Thing is the German's are pretty much safe as the USA has 36,000 military in Germany alone. 100,000 in the greater region. Those guy and girls have the most up to date military equipment the world has ever seen unlike the German dilapidated and previous generation or three kit.

There is no way this 'occupation' force will ever allow a Nazi takeover. The Yanks would never let it happen

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This. This is exactly the truth. I am a German living abroad and I am so glad that many didn't fall for this cheap trick.
Best and truest comment on this.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thank you. I missed that.

and it was posted by one of those radical right wing terrorists! Oh my!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
I don´t know, first of all makes this fact Germany a target, especially the in Büchel stored US nukes. But hey, we, the Germans, the Bundeswehr, was always only needed as cannon fodder, to "resist" a few minutes (even in the first cold war we weren´t able to do more, now even less) so the US troops have enough time to position and fight the Russians on German turf. Germany and it´s population is nothing else than a strategic battlefield for the US in their hate and fight against Russia.

Next thing, that many foreign soldiers in a nation could and maybe should make the population of that nation a bit nervous. Especially since the relations between the USA and Germany aren´t that good anymore as they were in 1970`s, 1980`s. Now nations like Poland are the new best freinds of the US, as long as they easily can use them for US profits and world domination dreams.

What if demented Biden accidentally)?) declares Germany to the new enemy Nr1 of the "free world"? The occupiers are already here, never left unlike the other allies after WW2. The Russians btw were the first who trusted in "after-Hitler-Germany" and left us alone in the FRG, who gave us back self-responsibility and independence of Russia/Russian troops in the FRG. Then they all left Germany and only stayed if invited, except the USA and it´s troops.

Did they never trust us till today or do they have other reasons, like global domination dreams, using Germany as a US "sub-marine" on European soil?

And why don´t they help us to resist the beginnings now? Because the beginnings started in 2020 again. They follow that same BS Great Reset agenda the German "rulers" follow. We always have to do what "our partners and friends" from the overseas wish, otherwise it wouldn´t happen here. Maybe another reason to leave that much troops here, to have leverage if Germany somehow doesn´t want to dance to US tunes anymore?

When i was young we really felt protected by the US, but since at least Obama and everybody who followed after him (no matter of which of the alleged two different parties with alleged different goals), that has drastically changed. That has nothing to do with the average population of both nations but with the games "our" rulers in both nations play with us peasants.

To nip burgeoning fascism in the bud they already should have started to protect us from "our" government that goes haywire since 2020, using fascist methods, ignoring existing laws and the constitution. But that didn´t happen, they rather would have helped to force these anti-human corona-measures upon the German population than to protect us from rising fascism. Because the US is the leader and Germany only a dog, at most a Dachshund on their leash. And has to do what the US wishes, as we can witness again and again and again since decades meanwhile.

How many foreign troops are stationed in the US, are there several tens of thousands foreign troops stationed on US soil? If not, what´s the reason and why should it be good for other nations to have tens of thousands foreign troops on their soil? Right now the ruling elites, the by whoever controlled "supreme commander" in the WH and it´s puppet masters plus it´s boot lickers, are damaging Germany and Europe with their deeds since a while and more and more. It´s Europe that has major problems now allegedly because of that Ukraine BS show, because we have to fullfill the wishes of the US and sanction Russia till the European, not the Russian light go out. They profit now from selling us their own overpriced LNG gas or "de-russified" or morally refurbished gas and oil from "flawless democracies" like SA and Qatar, via the detour US dealers. That generates profits for the US but hits the average, hard working but not rich European population because all that trash.

Are these troops really stationed in Germany to protect Germany from whoever or are they still here to ensure that Germany does what the US leaders want?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Are these troops really stationed in Germany to protect Germany from whoever or are they still here to ensure that Germany does what the US leaders want?

Totally awesome write up DerBeobachter and straight from the horses mouth. Great to hear native German thoughts on the current occupation. USA once in never really leaves. Note Japan too still fully occupied

Not knocking the USA btw as they are generally a force for good and we are better off having them around

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Empires are a force of good until they are not and on my reading the not part tends to happen when said empires end up ideologically lost. after 30 years of working with us corporates i'm not sure I could tolerate where they are taking themselves..

worst case for us is it transforming from republic to full blown Empire, best case would be as chesterton put it..

My friends, we will not go again or ape an ancient rage,
Or stretch the folly of our youth to be the shame of age,
But walk with clearer eyes and ears this path that wandereth,
And see undrugged in evening light the decent inn of death;

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Care to address the other German poster in the thread? He seems to make some good points.

By reading your posts it clear your pro government and anti freedom of the people. It’s clear you view your own people who lean right as untermensch….. and then history repeats its self.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
From what I hear a Judge!
Members of the military, or reservists.

But I mean let's look at numbers and ratios.

Of all the judges in Germany how much can that represent?

And nobody has been found guilty of anything yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And fit masculine "militarism" states do seem to need.

Because all the clips show dudes in uniform and balaclavas carrying out the raids.

It wasn't a "woke" army of body-positivity overweight transsexuals with neon-hair doing the raids.

Although, maybe next time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join