It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real levitating man ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It is strange that they are supposed to be defying gravity but must ahear to motion around the center of mass. Supposedly only breaking one law of physics and not others?

The small objects never rise, they seem to be left in place with the hand lowered. I can do this with invisible thread but more convening than how they do it. It has to move in a way that does not tellagraph the threads existance.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I am going to have to steal that match trick.

Remove the head of a wood match. Dip the end in some thick petroleum material. Cover the pertolium in potassium permanganate. It will self ignite from the chemical reaction. You just have to cover it and react properly when it starts smoking and bursts into flame.

Edit: Almost forgot. You will also need a speck of magicians wax to make the match stand up like that.
edit on 12 4 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

here ernst veter's con man training acadamy website

Best Online Telekinesis Training

ink to his facebook page

ernstveter.com Director of Operations · February 14, 2004 to present · Moscow, Russia Teaching of supernatural skills.

ernst veter

he's russian maybe he can get ol farty to pay up to teach the 300,000 new conspricts how to fly.

edit on 4-12-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

it's called being a con man, the old indians masters used to do it all the time. its called keep them looking at the right hand so you don't see what the left is doing. kinda like our con men dem ones in the U.S. government
so if you believe it go ahead and shell out 1400 bucks to

you might find the 5:12 mark interesting. i suggest watching it all.

That video does a great job showing the obvious proof it's fake that everyone should notice. That you can tell the movements are on an axis proves it's nonsense. These charlatans are after people who want it to be real so bad they ignore the proof as if it is not staring them in the face.

ETA - Watch this whole video so you see the punchline at the end.
edit on 12/4/2022 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Even if it was real what use is it to float in place?
Eliminate the need for a chair?
Comeback when you can fly around the room, until then, float on.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
gake.

fake and gay.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

What the heck ?

New video editing software ?

Yes .
Done.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Yeah no ...... Push them while levitating and see which way they swing or fall off what ever they are sitting a leaning on . I've seen this done with a staff .

To me this looks something more advance then your ordinary levitating street magician, no street plates or wires here.

Thats the point of magic tricks my dude

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've walked through glass once with knowledge and intention that it was the only way, at the same time I saw someone levitate/ascend as if on an invisible elevator or tractor beam tech.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

What the heck ?

New video editing software ?

Yes, that's what I'm thinking as well since his videos have to deal with just him in the video, other magicians have done similar things.

Just a new spin on the old truck of floating off a table.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In the last video, he meets up with two women on a sidewalk alongside a road. He is floating 10 feet above the sidewalk, next to the road, and you know what? Not a single car driving by hits their brakes to slow down for a look at what is going on.
If I was driving down the road and saw a guy floating ten feet above the ground unassisted, I would be stopping to take a look, and to take pics and a video.
That tells me he wasn’t really floating above the sidewalk.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ummm anyone connected with the cosmos enough to fly would have much better things to do than make a YouTube and try to convince people he’s real and should be famous and wealthy gimme a break lol. Any bum on the seine, Hyde park, Times Square, plaza espana, monastiraki does the same thing with different costumes.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
There is a new kid around that can levitate and move things with his mind, and for a price he is willing to teach people.
Any information on this guy ? have anyone figured it out yet ?

Looks like Ukraine is catching on also:

what the hell ?

There's a video of a Canelo Alvarez fight where Canelo has been edited out of it and it looks like dude is getting his ass kicked by a ghost. If they can do that so flawlessly without a green screen, from a television broadcast- I don't for a second believe anyone on YouTube who is levitating, and no one else should either, probably.

I'm not hating, but this is the 21st Century. I have a batch file on my PC that I can open and type a few words to produce an image generated by AI, often amazingly so, and that's just with free software in its infant stage. Great effects are no longer just a Hollywood thing. The sheer talent of video editing that happens with some TikTok videos blows 90% of Hollywood away.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There are numerous accounts of real levitation of Christians during religious ecstasy's dating back more than a thousand years.

Similar accounts from Sufi's, Buddhist monks (one could apparently walk-through solid walls and died during such a transit through solid stone in the monastery in Lhasa only for workmen century's later to find his bones and prayer beads embedded in the solid rock during renovations at the monastery.

And then there are the cases of possession and poltergeist activity.

All of them share one common trait, altered consciousness.

Now my humour kicks in, in the Jedi or the secret Tibetan chilli bean plant that is eaten by monk's whose prolonged tantric farting is them hidden by monks making chanting - explains why they need mountain top monasteries for the ventilation.

Be careful if you try altered consciousness techniques, not only is this guy a possible scam artist and would be cult leader but it is also harmful to you psychologically if it all goes wrong, of course he could be legit as unlikely as that may be, but I doubt it, I do not however doubt that some people HAVE levitated, some through malign spirits and others through manifestations of their own inner faith, Jesus walked on water and said it was FAITH, telekinesis, faith can move mountains no other power FAITH and of course if it is faith is has to be faith in the right thing as it is a complete commitment of oneself to that faith even for we whom have less than a grain of mustard seed.

I believe the Christian accounts.

But just as Angels can bare you up in their hands so apparently can fallen angels so be careful.

That said we all levitate after a fashion; we are balancing on two feet so maybe there is some other power than simply balance at work OR some people have developed real PK ability's but who knows, I am not going to shout charlatan, (though I like Kenzo's answer) but I will caution against any research into the so-called occult as that is a path to madness and evil (some doors you should NEVER open).

GNOSIS is the wrong path here; it may have many temptations and offer much as knowledge often does but Sophis is more important than Gnosis, that is to say that metaphorically speaking a man can have the complete almanac of everything in his head but if he has no Sophis to go with this Gnosis he is less intelligent than a cabbage, the old man who has Sophis (Wisdom) is the one who knows more than the man with the Gnosis, Gnosis is just data Sophis is understanding it and it being part of you something that only a lifetime or the blessing of the holy spirit may imbue but only some gain Sophis through there lifetime, see the Desert fathers for more on that one.

edit on 5-12-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
No video shots of the sky above. And the guys waving the boards around, do not pass the boards directly over the heads. Sorry, not buying it.

You noticed it too? normal magician's trick, wave it behind but at an angle so it looks to the camera/audience like it is over top of the person.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join