It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. McCullough - mRNA Is Transferring From Vaccinated To The Unvaccinated And Seems To Be Permanent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
just bunch of lie.........

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
I heard discussion not so long ago they were talking about essentially all the blood bank reserves are tainted with it now.

Perhaps tainted is a bad word to use.

Human biology is driven to self-correction. No cells live forever, and redundancy rules. While blood cells may contain new material from the outside, the system recognizes that. We shed garbage from our bodies to the outside world all the time. I am hopeful that nature can overcome this clumsy attempt to modify the human system. Actually, it will - one way or another.
edit on 12/1/2022 by Maxmars because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If there are so many routes of entry into the human body (such as skin, ingestion, etc) then I am surprised those in power pushing the mRNA didn't just put it in our food supply, or spray it from the skies.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Skin to Skin??

At this rate…..we will look like this within a year

Nahhhh just kidding…..we will look like this with fashionable bio suits….

Start looking for Sales!

👽

edit on 1-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

If there are so many routes of entry into the human body (such as skin, ingestion, etc) then I am surprised those in power pushing the mRNA didn't just put it in our food supply, or spray it from the skies.

For some reason it has to be kept extremely cold.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I was researching why it has to be very cold as well and I'm finding nothing.

The only results say it's something they can figure out and it won't be that way in the future, regarding MRNA vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It has to be kept cold because the mRNA will decompose in a matter of hours at room temperature. At human temperatures? Probably minutes.

This paper is bunk. Sorry to put it that way, but that's what it is and I am not being paid by anyone to say that. I base it on the claims made and the process itself.

Firstly, the mRNA is not a pathogen. The spike protein is. The claim is that they are finding mRNA fragments in the unvaccinated. That means all is well because the mRNA hasn't been used to create a protein. Secondly, as I said above, the mRNA will not remain outside of a cell for more than maybe an hour tops. What is left might be fragments, and these fragments might result in false positives using a PCR test, but that is simply the result of using an uncalibrated test. A fragment of mRNA is not mRNA; it can do nothing.

I have many reservations about the mRNA vaccines presently being pushed to combat the Chinese virus, but my reservations are based on science, not fantasy. This paper is apparently based on fantasy. As a result, it helps no one.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks for the dose of reality.

We are all here to learn. Well..., most of us are.

This is new tech people.

And using PCR testing is not a refined enough tool to make such claims as these.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

It has to be kept cold because the mRNA will decompose in a matter of hours at room temperature. At human temperatures? Probably minutes.

Then it’s no wonder some people getting the vax ….still get Covid….perhaps the vax is being left out too long, hence loosing any effectiveness.

Anyone deciding to get the vax should ask the person giving the shot if the vile is fresh out of the cold storage or how long has it been away from cold storage.

Take charge and always request a fresh out of the cold storage vaccine……imo.

👽
edit on 2-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That is quite possible. Another possibility surrounding the few cases of damage from the "vaccine" revolves around the way it is injected.

The mRNA in the vaccines is intended to target muscle cells. Muscles are prolific at producing proteins (they have to work hard, after all, and that requires a lot of proteins) and they are quite plentiful. The recommended procedure is to aspirate the injection site to ensure that the vaccine is injected into muscle instead of blood. This is accomplished by inserting the syringe, slightly withdrawing a small amount of fluid, then if it is not red, depressing the syringe.

If the fluid is red, that indicates a blood vessel has been hit that could be large enough to distribute the vaccine throughout the body where it will interact with random cells. The administrator of the vaccine is supposed to withdraw the syringe and try a new location.

I have asked several of my vaccinated friends whether or not they did this. Not once have I received a "yes" answer. A few have reported they don't know, because they weren't looking directly at the syringe. Now, that's anecdotal; I would appreciate it if anyone who has received the vaccine and who watched the administrator aspirate the site before injecting would please tell me. Otherwise, I don't think the aspiration is happening.

The biggest problem with the spike protein, once produced, is that it tends to bind with the ACE 2 cellular membrane receptors; this is how the virus enters the cell. Once it binds, that ACE-2 receptor is no longer active. The human immune system uses the ratio of ACE 1 to ACE 2 receptors to signal the need to create an inflammation response. This is why pneumonia is such a concern; in the lungs, the virus shifts that ACE 2/ACE 1 ratio and the body responds with an inflammation that we call "pneumonia." The virus itself is actually pretty weak and fragile; the problem is that it overstimulates the body's own innate immunity to cause inflammations that cause the real problems.

The human heart also has an abundance of ACE 1 and ACE 2 receptors. Thus, too many spike proteins around the heart could easily cause an inflammatory response in the heart... what we call "myocarditis." If the vaccine is administered into the bloodstream, its next stop is the heart.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Dang buddy! It sure is nice to have you around!

Hopefully, if the time comes that I get the 'vaccine' (I still hate calling it that,) I will observe and engage the administrator of the injection to try and witness the process myself. Bearing that in mind, should I run into someone who doesn't administer it properly, I will likely keep my damn mouth shut because they will probably hurt me for questioning them. Just kidding. I can be an adult if I have to.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

edit on 12/2/2022 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Most certainly I agree with you on the “I don’t think the aspiration is happening”

Wow…..the thought of poor aim, or possibly inexperienced shot givers…

Could be a complicit cause of a lot of problems. Some shot givers may have had only minutes to an hour of training because of the large volume of people, before giving their first shot into someone…….or so complacent that doing the aspiration was omitted to facilitate gettum in and gettum out.

Some shot givers working under long hours, heating up in hot suits, and fatigue setting in…….I don’t think they would be at the height of their efficiency and function.

Not doing the jab job correctly….

👽

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The mRNA can change DNA , the thing they claimed ha ha not possible . In lab it was showed it can ...

“R€verse Transcripti0n: A Liver Cell Study Shows the mRNA in These 💉Can Convert into D-N-A🧬

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

4. Discussion

In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 h after BNT162b2 exposure. A possible mechanism for reverse transcription is through endogenous reverse transcriptase LINE-1, and the nucleus protein distribution of LINE-1 is elevated by BNT162b2.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Well, I have made my decision; I will not be getting the vaccine. Period. There are too many questions that are not getting answered, and to be totally honest, the biggest one is why the panic over everyone having to get it? Combine that with the aspiration issue, and the fact that virtually all of my health issues are heart related (seems it is kinda important... who'da thunk it?) and the main issue seems to be inflammation of the heart... yeah, I'll pass. I didn't enjoy being split open like a walnut the first time, and somehow I don't think the experience gets better by repeating it.

Plus, I've had the damn thing at least once, probably twice. First time was just an elevated temperature for a few days that wouldn't go away and a cough. Second time it put my butt down for 24 hours from the joint aches, plus fever and cough. I've got an immune system that just won't quit and could cure a bad hair day. No need for me to get something to fight off a virus; to me, it's extra protein. My wife is close on that.

As for anyone else getting it if they want? Hey, knock yourself out! No skin off my hide. I just want people to have all the available information before they make that decision. The instances of problems are still rare, and I earnestly pray they will stay that way.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I suspect only Phizer and Moderna with its MRNA component are the vaccine’s with the fibrous clot issue……..and not J&J because it does not contain MRNA….and it’s different ingredients than Phizer and Moderna, are formulated in the traditional way which the other two are not.

👽

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well at that rate, everybody should be vaxxed automatically eventually !!

And this could mean the deaths "tabulated" as "unvaxxed" are actually vaxxed !! 😎

Perhaps not thanks to monogamy.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Wow…..the thought of poor aim, or possibly inexperienced shot givers…

That's my belief until more data comes out. It would explain the rarity of adverse effects... even if not aspirated, the chances of hitting a decent-sized blood vessel are small. Personally, I think the vaccine should be restricted to being administered by MDs only, and the requirement for aspiration should be taught and printed in big letters across the box.

But, that would cut into CVS and Walmart pharmacies' profit margin.

Here's what scares me: let's take best case. You go for a shot and get a nurse who listens to you when you ask her to aspirate the site and even agrees to do so. She injects the needle, then forgets to aspirate. What can you do? The vaccine is there; it cannot be removed and tried again. Now you are playing the lottery... did she hit a blood vessel?

That shot can be injected before the patient can even yell "Stop! You forgot to aspirate!"

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The mRNA can change DNA

I will look at your links (probably later today, as I am getting tired), but I have a problem with the idea that mRNA can reverse transpose DNA. Here is why:

Right now, inside every cell in your entire body, there is mRNA being used to build proteins. That has been going on every second of every day of every year since you were conceived, and it will continue to go on for every second of every day of every year until the day you die (and for some cells, a few hours afterwards). That's how life maintains itself.

The mRNA in the vaccines is no different in structure from the mRNA naturally occurring inside your cells. the difference is only in the "instructions"... the structure that identifies it as mRNA is the same. If it were not, it couldn't produce a protein. Think of it like a .jpg file... all .jpg files contain information in a specific format that your computer can use to present a picture on your screen, but what that picture is can vary from file to file. The instructions are the information in the file that make up the picture; the structure is the way all .jpg files organize that information. One cannot open a .jpg file like a .exe file... it will just crash your machine.

If the vaccine mRNA can reverse transpose into the DNA, then all mRNA can reverse transpose into DNA... and that means you could have blond hair this week, red hair next week, go bald for a month, and suddenly start growing brown hair. That simply does not happen, because the encoding for hair is a part of the DNA and does not get changed.

Like I said, I will look at the links and will even keep an open mind. But I need to see a lot of evidence because it simply does not match up with the processes going on. If reverse transcription is happening, it will rewrite the biochemistry books.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

If the mrna has to be kept extremely cold, than how long can it survive in 37° C ?? It will degrade very quickly to the point that shedding seems almost impossible to me ... But ... I don't know ... of course not.
Maybe some shedding of spike protein is possible, but shedding of the mrna may be extremely rare, I suppose ...
Anyway thanks for posting. You made me think ... and of course we'll never know ... So an independant investigation of the mrna vaccines is needed !
edit on 2-12-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I dont know much about this , we come to point where science itself is not allways reliable ,and money can influence opinions , and surely there has been big money in the mRNA vaccines, billions...

How could they sell the idea of this mRNA earlyer if there had been uncertainty can it effect DNA ? So they claimed it`s not possible .

Study: Pfizer Lied, mRNA Shot Can Change Your DNA After All
edit on 2-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Dr. Robert Malone explains how it's possible that MRNA can quickly turn into DNA in cancer cells
edit on 2-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join