It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. McCullough - mRNA Is Transferring From Vaccinated To The Unvaccinated And Seems To Be Permanent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well, I'm not kissing, having sex, or having skin-to-skin contact with anyone these days aside from my wife, so I think I'm good.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Then why are other cardiologists recommending that young people without contraindications still get the vaccination? They all claim the side effects are rare.

What other sources can you provide where other top notch cardiologists agree with Dr. McCullough on this mNRA transfer through touching etc.?

www.healthychildren.org... px

www.rush.edu...

This isn't a valid argument when you have the entire Department of Health of Florida not recommending vaccinations for the 18-39 year old males. Dr Ladapo is the State Surgeon and I am sure the recommendations have come from a range of experts before the Department of Health changed its recommendations.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Then why are other cardiologists recommending that young people without contraindications still get the vaccination? They all claim the side effects are rare.

What other sources can you provide where other top notch cardiologists agree with Dr. McCullough on this mNRA transfer through touching etc.?

www.rush.edu...

This isn't a valid argument when you have the entire Department of Health of Florida not recommending vaccinations for the 18-39 year old males. Dr Ladapo is the State Surgeon and I am sure the recommendations have come from a range of experts before the Department of Health changed its recommendations.

The Department of Health of Florida is still recommending getting non-mNRA vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

www.rush.edu...

The Department of Health of Florida is still recommending getting non-mNRA vaccinations.

We are talking about mRNA vaccines which they don't recommend for the 18-39 age group for males. That's not news by the way but it's a very important piece of information which shows that mRNA vaccines have serious issues.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

www.rush.edu...

We are talking about mRNA vaccines which they don't recommend for the 18-39 age group for males. That's not news by the way but it's a very important piece of information which shows that mRNA vaccines have serious issues.

They still claim side effects are rare, but who knows what is down the road, because the science always lags behind the human experience.

Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly. Most cases have been reported after receiving Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines), particularly in male adolescents and young adults.
A review of vaccine safety data in VAERS from December 2020–August 2021 found a small but increased risk of myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Over 350 million mRNA vaccines were given during the study period and CDC scientists found that rates of myocarditis were highest following the second dose of an mRNA vaccine among males in the following age groups:
12–15 years (70.7 cases per one million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech)
16–17 years (105.9 cases per one million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech)
18–24 years (52.4 cases and 56.3 cases per million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, respectively)

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I rarely do this... one line post but ...

Remember: Experimental vaccine technology.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

www.rush.edu...

They still claim side effects are rare, but who knows what is down the road, because the science always lags behind the human experience.

Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly. Most cases have been reported after receiving Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines), particularly in male adolescents and young adults.
A review of vaccine safety data in VAERS from December 2020–August 2021 found a small but increased risk of myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Over 350 million mRNA vaccines were given during the study period and CDC scientists found that rates of myocarditis were highest following the second dose of an mRNA vaccine among males in the following age groups:
18–24 years (52.4 cases and 56.3 cases per million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, respectively)

www.cdc.gov...

They can claim what they want. It's the official line to say these serious adverse reactions are rare. By the way you are quoting the established lines. You need to move away from those lines.

The Department of Health in Florida has had a change in mind and no longer recommend mRNA vaccines for 18-39 year old males. Why? Because they have seen some increased risk.

The CDC is a Government organisations where you would see good reports and good science and bad reports and bad science. They are influenced by Government funding and their politics.
edit on 1-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
I rarely do this... one line post but ...

Remember: Experimental vaccine technology.

Which would have never been rolled out in the general population.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

www.rush.edu...

www.cdc.gov...

They can claim what they want. It's the official line to say these serious adverse reactions are rare. By the way you are quoting the established lines. You need to away from those lines.

The Department of Health in Florida has had a change in mind and no longer recommend mRNA vaccines for 18-39 year old males. Why? Because they have seen some increased risk.

The CDC is a Government organisations where you would see good reports and good science and bad reports and bad science. They are influenced by Government funding and their politics.

I've read other sources which all claim the same thing - side effects from mNRA vaccinations are rare.

link   
So if you were never vaccinated and you can be tested and found negative for MRNA then shouldn't I be contributing my DNA to a sperm bank? They may need it if the men of the world goes sterile all of a sudden.

I could wind up the father of thousands in the new world after Covid.

China's about to have a population replacement crisis.

edit on 1-12-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The most published cardiologist in the world, Dr. Peter McCullough, has recently remarked on a paper showing the transfer of mRNA from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. Because the vaccinated are not clearing out the mRNA for many months, this gives it to opportunity to transfer to the unvaccinated. This can occur through sexual contact, kissing, or skin to skin contact. McCullough also explains how two vaccinated people can pass the Pfizer or Moderna genetic code via DNA to the baby. This is because the mRNA can install itself into DNA via reverse transcription. There was also a study done in JAMA showing the mRNA can be transfered from mother to baby, as well, through the breast milk.

In the most comprehensive paper on shedding thus far, former Inserm researcher Dr. Helene Banoun has published the basis for which there is great likelihood that mRNA either on lipid nanoparticles or within exosomes is circulatory in blood and is secreted in every body secretion that would naturally expect to contain particles of this size.

SOU RCE VIDEO

SOURCE - SUBSTACK ARTICLE

***DISCLAIMER*** Do note that "fact checkers" swarm on any article that challenges the narrative, such as Reuters, whose CEO is also a Pfizer board member, and the same fact checkers where no one is a doctor or even has a degree in science. They will tell you the worlds #1 published cardiologist is wrong. They are paid to do so, by big pharma. Do your own research and don't rely only on "fact checkers."

Speaking of reverse transcriptase or reverse transcription, depending on the authors and papers you quote, this is exactly the process by which Retroviruses infect human cells. One of them is HIV

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I remember early on in this 'episode' of modern history, hearing on the TV, in a most casual way, the description of the "vaccine" as "experimental" and me, casually chuckling and saying to no one in particular: "Heh, experimental - yeah, who'd sign up for that?"

Little did I know.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I remember early on in this 'episode' of modern history, hearing on the TV, in a most casual way, the description of the "vaccine" as "experimental" and me, casually chuckling and saying to no one in particular: "Heh, experimental - yeah, who'd sign up for that?"

Little did I know.

There are many reasons why people signed up for this. Fear & terror by the MSM, complete ignorance on a number of matters involving viruses and vaccines, pressure and coercion, threats of dismissal, and a few other.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

True, but by then the word "experimental" was all but eliminated in discussion or information about the "vaccine."

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

True, but by then the word "experimental" was all but eliminated in discussion or information about the "vaccine."

You don't really need to watch the news to understand this is an experimental vaccine. What happened to reading? That's where the main problem is. Lack of reading and researching, lack of critical thinking, and often blind obedience in 'authorities'.
edit on 1-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well that potentially sucks for me, wife was still military had to get the moderna because the J&J probably would have killed her.

We are still affectionate with each other so if the doc is right I got it.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well, I'm not kissing, having sex, or having skin-to-skin contact with anyone these days aside from my wife, so I think I'm good.

This is the main way I might have got contaminated... my partner didn't tell me he got the shot to keep a job which he had been at for years and hated. He quit a month later when he was faced with having to get the second one!

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Little did I know.

Yeah, that was a bit of a shocker... virtually everyone I knew even people who had a long history of understanding government and corporate corruption. It was like watching a stampede go off a cliff.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

This is perhaps the thing that puzzles me the most about all this...

.gov, and big pharma have hired and dispatched enough shade throwing shills to convince a large percentage of our fellow human beings that they're just too damn dumb to understand anything. If you aren't a CDC spokesperson or a pharma head, you don't know jack, so just shut up and go along.

Based on my own research before Covid ever arrived in the US, I was telling everyone I knew, and everyone I interacted with on several forums about Zinc, Quinine, Quercetin, and D, and to start taking it. I also said early on that HCQ would probably be effective because they published papers after the original sars virus that HCQ was shown to stop viral replication dead in it's tracks. Most of the people who knew me took my word for it and started the supplement regimen. Many in different places on the internet, I was shown lots of stupid memes, and lots of accusations of suffering from Dunning Krueger delusions.

Lemmings...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I heard discussion not so long ago they were talking about essentially all the blood bank reserves are tainted with it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join