It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. McCullough - mRNA Is Transferring From Vaccinated To The Unvaccinated And Seems To Be Permanent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The most published cardiologist in the world, Dr. Peter McCullough, has recently remarked on a paper showing the transfer of mRNA from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. Because the vaccinated are not clearing out the mRNA for many months, this gives it to opportunity to transfer to the unvaccinated. This can occur through sexual contact, kissing, or skin to skin contact. McCullough also explains how two vaccinated people can pass the Pfizer or Moderna genetic code via DNA to the baby. This is because the mRNA can install itself into DNA via reverse transcription. There was also a study done in JAMA showing the mRNA can be transfered from mother to baby, as well, through the breast milk.

In the most comprehensive paper on shedding thus far, former Inserm researcher Dr. Helene Banoun has published the basis for which there is great likelihood that mRNA either on lipid nanoparticles or within exosomes is circulatory in blood and is secreted in every body secretion that would naturally expect to contain particles of this size.

SOU RCE VIDEO

SOURCE - SUBSTACK ARTICLE

***DISCLAIMER*** Do note that "fact checkers" swarm on any article that challenges the narrative, such as Reuters, whose CEO is also a Pfizer board member, and the same fact checkers where no one is a doctor or even has a degree in science. They will tell you the worlds #1 published cardiologist is wrong. They are paid to do so, by big pharma. Do your own research and don't rely only on "fact checkers."

edit on 1-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well at that rate, everybody should be vaxxed automatically eventually !!

And this could mean the deaths "tabulated" as "unvaxxed" are actually vaxxed !! 😎

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well at that rate, everybody should be vaxxed automatically eventually !!

And this could mean the deaths "tabulated" as "unvaxxed" are actually vaxxed !! 😎

Gotta hit that depopulation quota somehow. Big Harma doing Satan's work.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The doctor's expertise is in cardiology so do the top immunologists and geneticists agree with this?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

The doctor's expertise is in cardiology so do the top immunologists and geneticists agree with this?

You should probably see what fact checkers say who are funded by Pfizer and have a degree in gender studies.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You should probably see what fact checkers say who are funded by Pfizer and have a degree in gender studies.

No thanks, I want to hear it from the experts in the field of genetics and immunology.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No thanks, I want to hear it from the experts in the field of genetics and immunology.

You do that. I'll stick to trusting people who aren't being paid off, and who aren't part of the deep state pushing the same narrative that has more holes than Swiss cheese. I'll stick to using my intuition in knowing who to trust and then I'll follow the science where ever it goes.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That doesn’t make much sense. Doesn’t that mean that the bad guys who originally did this to the world actually start getting their own poison? Maybe they just didn’t think this one out so much. But actually, I just say that this one really doesn’t make any sense.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The paper say the studies have not been done. She is saying they need to be done and conform to regulations. It goes on to say possible excretion, not that they have actual proof.

It's a little early to hit the panic button.

www.researchgate.net... es_possibility_of_contamination_of_the_entourage_of_those_vaccinated_by_these_products

The regulations require excretion studies of these drugs and their products (the translated proteins). These studies have not been done for mRNA vaccines (nor for adenovirus vaccines). There are numerous reports of symptoms and pathologies identical to the adverse effects of mRNA vaccines in unvaccinated persons in contact with freshly vaccinated persons. It is therefore important to review the state of knowledge on the possible excretion of vaccine nanoparticles as well as mRNA and its product, the spike protein.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

That doesn’t make much sense. Doesn’t that mean that the bad guys who originally did this to the world actually start getting their own poison? Maybe they just didn’t think this one out so much. But actually, I just say that this one really doesn’t make any sense.

Yes, exactly.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

"That doesn’t make much sense. Doesn’t that mean that the bad guys who originally did this to the world actually start getting their own poison? Maybe they just didn’t think this one out so much. But actually, I just say that this one really doesn’t make any sense."

Yes, exactly.

I'll bet they didn't even think about having an antidote before it was unleashed, too! What are the odds?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes, exactly.
You seriously think they will have sex,kiss or skin to skin contact with the vaccinated low classes?You are like a cockroach to them.
Your names not down,you ain't getting in.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I guess that means that vaccinated people who donate blood and the unvaccinated receive it, perhaps during surgery for trauma or other bodily operations, organ transfers from donors the mRNA is passed on?

My thoughts,

Regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Virtu0so is right on this one as in many other things. If you go to the fact-checkers who have degrees in fact checking then you will see their contribution on this matter and will dismiss Dr McColough as irresponsible, quack, conspiracy theorist and irrelevant with the subject.

You see these fact checkers have plenty of experience in left wing activism and transgender studies.

The argument that only those in genetics and immunology can comment in the safety and quality of the vaccines is a strawman. Many other professionals in the biomedical fields are well qualified to comment on the safety and quality of these products and they are able to read the scientific literature. Especially Cardiologists as there are a lot of cardiac related incidents in young and healthy people post vaccination.

For example Dr Malhotra has argued that all vaccinations must pause and he is a cardiologist. And very famous one.

In Florida Dr Ladapo the State Surgeon doesn't recommend anymore mRNA vaccines for the 18-39 age group of males.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks for this. I haven't anything to add at the moment but this will be interesting as it unfolds.

Got a strange set of symptoms myself around the time everyone was getting vaccinated and suspect if was their shedding. Fortunately, mostly resolved but I remain pretty suspicious.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Then why are other cardiologists recommending that young people without contraindications still get the vaccination? They all claim the side effects are rare.

What other sources can you provide where other top notch cardiologists agree with Dr. McCullough on this mNRA transfer through touching etc.?

www.healthychildren.org... px

www.rush.edu...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Ditto, same thing happened to me.
I've always been, and still am, on the fence about this shedding, and the reason being I think I'm emotionally terrified if it is proven true, and mu logical brain is saying it can be true.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Lucky you, fact checkers are checking your post here in ATS, soo freaking hilarious I am laughing my butt off reading the post on challenging your thread, it seems they are keeping tabs on you,

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The most published cardiologist in the world, Dr. Peter McCullough, has recently remarked on a paper showing the transfer of mRNA from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. Because the vaccinated are not clearing out the mRNA for many months, this gives it to opportunity to transfer to the unvaccinated. This can occur through sexual contact, kissing, or skin to skin contact. McCullough also explains how two vaccinated people can pass the Pfizer or Moderna genetic code via DNA to the baby. This is because the mRNA can install itself into DNA via reverse transcription. There was also a study done in JAMA showing the mRNA can be transfered from mother to baby, as well, through the breast milk.

In the most comprehensive paper on shedding thus far, former Inserm researcher Dr. Helene Banoun has published the basis for which there is great likelihood that mRNA either on lipid nanoparticles or within exosomes is circulatory in blood and is secreted in every body secretion that would naturally expect to contain particles of this size.

SOU RCE VIDEO

SOURCE - SUBSTACK ARTICLE

***DISCLAIMER*** Do note that "fact checkers" swarm on any article that challenges the narrative, such as Reuters, whose CEO is also a Pfizer board member, and the same fact checkers where no one is a doctor or even has a degree in science. They will tell you the worlds #1 published cardiologist is wrong. They are paid to do so, by big pharma. Do your own research and don't rely only on "fact checkers."

We know about the fact checkers and there are discussions online whether they should be prosecuted or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Lucky you, fact checkers are checking your post here in ATS, soo freaking hilarious I am laughing my butt off reading the post on challenging your thread, it seems they are keeping tabs on you,

So is thinking for oneself after researching the facts for oneself not acceptable here on ATS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join