It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Died Suddenly Live now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
So you've already put yourself in the "detractor" category without watching it.

Way to go.

About all I need to know is that Stew Peter's is involved lol. The "covid is caused by synthetic snake venom in our water" guy.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You will be pleased to know he rarely appears in it. They let the Doctors, embalmers, funeral directors, and still birth statistics do the talking.
edit on 22-11-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
You will be pleased to know he rarely appears in it. They let the Doctors, embalmers, funeral directors, and still birth statistics do the talking.

I'll watch it after work. I'm not expecting much from the same team that made "Watch the Water" though.

Some of the bullpoop is already being exposed.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

So you've already put yourself in the "detractor" category without watching it.

Way to go.

About all I need to know

Right, keep those shields up, probably shouldn't even bother watching it.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The MSM uses stock footage often.

The footage that you mentioned doesn’t detract from the main message.

When CNN uses staged, or stock material to report a hurricane it in no way proves that the hurricane doesn’t exist.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

That is fine, freewill is a good thing! For those who want more boosters, I say, go for it. As long that you give me my freedom to abstain, you can get all the boosters you want.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You'll might as well call me Sid the clot from now on geez...

Scary and questionable...
edit on 0b19America/ChicagoTue, 22 Nov 2022 17:33:19 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 22 Nov 2022 17:33:19 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Isn't it a bit like "Slowly at first and then suddenly" First there was nothing wrong it was safe and effective? Then reports started coming in that it wasn't quite that hunky dory. Even the manufacturers covered their assets. Now we are in a situation of something going awry with the supply chain, and hospital admissions. Where if all was well should at this stage have been corrected.The same with airline pilots.Insurance companies wondering why they have to pay out all the time.To say this has been planned for a long time must be the obvious answer. I saw a vid from Aussie where the guy said if you phoned up to book a hotel, they said they were all booked out. When he got there he found lots of vacant rooms. When he asked the manager what was going on the reply was they couldn't get staff. So where have all the people gone?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Right, keep those shields up, probably shouldn't even bother watching it.

Probably not. But I will. Not gonna happen today though. Just worked a 12 hour shift and food and bed are in my sights.

I look forward to another documentary from the guy who is basically what you'd get if you ordered Alex Jones on Wish though. Stew Peter... say it fast. Buy some of his supplements while you're at it.
edit on 22-11-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A few months ago a friends dad died, all vaxed and boosted up. He admitted he may have made a mistake towards the end.

Yesterday the same friend’s father in law stroked out. He is hopefully recovering.
He’s a really great guy but was totally invested in the vax.

He said he was doing the “heavy lifting” for the rest of us and that we should be ashamed of ourselves for not getting vaxed.

He may be having a change of heart now though.

I’m seeing more and more of this now. I keep telling myself that it may be totally normal that, now that I am in my late 50’s, more people I know are dropping.

But… the amount of folks that I know that are dead or became sick over the last year is really hard to explain away with that excuse.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Justoneman
This is likely about vaccine batches and maybe some batches being more trouble than others.

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I only watched about 30 seconds of your link. So I’m basically just posting so I can watch when I’ve got more time on my hands.

Still though, when it comes to the vaccine, I gotta ask the question. I work in a place where at least 2 shots where mandated… that’s like 150 people who where forced to take at least 2 shots of the covid vaccine, yet not one single one of them died from it. What’s with that?

I’m listening when you say the vaccine was useless, but when you start claiming it was dangerous and kills people, well then you kind of start losing me… just saying.

The main problem with those still on the fence with the vaccines being bad is that they have had a long-term reluctance to keep fully informed on the topic. They were so heavily influenced by demonization of opposing opinions it has persisted long past when evidence proved us right. They're still dismissing things that are observable and recorded data because they were historically called conspiracy.

We've known that the batches were wildly different, that the FDA failed to adequately certify manufacturing standards, that regional shipping caused variations in adverse events geographically, and that there can be variance within the same vials from poorly trained vaccine administrators.

I give credit to those few that remained informed the whole time and now tirelessly try to correct these oft repeated debunking points. Anybody still on the fence needs to do a self-deprogramming. Look at the timeline of debunking of now proven facts, the timeline of lies, and stop accepting their statements as having ever been true unless a preponderance of evidence and basic logic support their "official" claims. They were lied to. There was an excuse at least to remain in the dark when they threatened anybody with a flashlight.

Now it's just Stockholm Syndrome, but at least they are mostly no longer running around helping deflect from the crimes of their captors. Mostly.

This. Just this month two of the pro vaccine people in my life said they don't want to hear about it anymore.

They want to forget that:
A. Covid was made in a lab.
B. It didn't escape but was released.
C. The vaccine was why it was released.

You gotta burn it down before you can build back better.

Covid is the fire, and the vaccine is the concrete, a new foundation, for global population control.

That said, I fully suspect that before long the unvaccinated begin to drip like flies. I do think the vaccines vaccinate, just not covid, I think they vaccinate for the next weapon released from the labs.

Even believing that, I still refuse to vax. I'm old enough to feel like I do not have to place that immoral chemical in my body. I will forever forego the sin on the soul of playing a role in both the genocide of billions and total coercion over the population for generations to come as a result of this operation.

If you don't take Big Institution meds, Big Institution will see to it you die.

Whatever will be will be, now pass the cranberry sauce to put on this turkey.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It has been over two years. There is a tired trope about those not knowing history are doomed to repeat it. 2 years into the polarizing jab event, there is surely enough information to reflect on the history.

The most obvious questions hardly ever asked.

Do those who did not take the jab, regret not doing so?

Do those who did take the jab regret doing so?

Are there more who regret taking the jab than not taking it?

Are there people who regret others, family members, etc. taking the jab?

Since people can take the jab at anytime, do people regret waiting?

Since people get can get the jab at anytime, two years now, did anyone regret not waiting.

Do people who did get the jab regret demanding others get it to assuage their fears?

Do those who did not get the jab regret not demanding others get, or not get, the jab?

If there are negative genetic modifications from the DNA modifying taking place with the jab codes, when will folks know what happened to their DNA, and how will they know this?

The answers to the above must be predicated on the absence of this notion: "I took it and I feel fine." As this state of mind isn't relevant at all, the most obvious analogy is "I just smoke my first cigarette and don't have cancer."

Only individuals know the answer, as citing a "study" is pointless.

Two years on, it seems there is enough time lapsed for people to have formed a perfectly reasoned self reflection on their actions/reactions over the jab. Much information is about to come out, which might cloud their POV, so I wonder what the POV is before that information comes out.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yall have to understand people dont WANT to watch this who have taken the shots

They HAVE to keep up the narrative in their heads because if they dont they have to realise they supported something that could possibly not just harm themselves but KILL their family members, friends, and children that they pushed to get it.

Psychologically they cant handle that

So this video and what they have been pulling out of these cadavers will most likely not be watched by them

Cognitive dissonance at its finest when what it should be is acknowledgement that huge mistakes were made and resolution to help spread the word to try and STOP any more of it and expose it

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Watch it or don't watch it. Jab up or decide to live to an old age.
It's your life, choose your own adventure.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Be honest mate did it not make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when they showed the Shut down ' Defense Health Agency ' website ?

Like you don't find that even a bit suspect ?

Yes mate these movies are made to sale there is no doubt about it , it's called capitalism , Who gives away such information for free ? No one does but you need to stop concentrating on that part and just listen to the information Objectively .

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Probability is pointing firmly to what appears to be a depopulation event on a massive scale. With all governments in collusion. So don't expect any meaningful respite.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Shared a link to the Movie on FB yesterday. Woke up to this.

"The post includes information that independent fact-checkers said was false.
False information in a post that you shared
"

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
would be nice to hear your opinion of the other 99.9% of the video after you watch it

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I only watched about 30 seconds of your link. So I’m basically just posting so I can watch when I’ve got more time on my hands.

Still though, when it comes to the vaccine, I gotta ask the question. I work in a place where at least 2 shots where mandated… that’s like 150 people who where forced to take at least 2 shots of the covid vaccine, yet not one single one of them died from it. What’s with that?

I’m listening when you say the vaccine was useless, but when you start claiming it was dangerous and kills people, well then you kind of start losing me… just saying.

I also bet if all 150 ate peanut butter or shellfish or got stung by a bee they all would be fine. Too small a sample group and the odds of getting "tainted" or "experimental levels/ingredients" in the vaccines is not consistent.

My in laws are all vaxxed, all 3 tested positive for covid and 2 of them had Subconjunctival hemorrhage (broken blood vessel in eye) at the same time.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

www.worldometers.info...

Let me know when it starts going down?

Oh, you won't like the source.

Nevermind, eh?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join