It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Died Suddenly Live now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So yeah , this is a documentary about the thousands of sudden deaths due to "white fibrous clots"

Live on twitter
Live on youtube

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

edit on Mon Nov 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

While i believe in some of the concepts presented in the begging of the film, i feel it could have been left out and not associated with "conpsiracies" though it definitely fits the bill

Do you think these are cause by the covid 19 vaccine?
edit on 21pm30500000022 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

At first I thought your OP title (Died Suddenly-"Live" Now) was signaling the Zombie Apocalypse.

I've been wanting to watch this thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I only watched about 30 seconds of your link. So I’m basically just posting so I can watch when I’ve got more time on my hands.

Still though, when it comes to the vaccine, I gotta ask the question. I work in a place where at least 2 shots where mandated… that’s like 150 people who where forced to take at least 2 shots of the covid vaccine, yet not one single one of them died from it. What’s with that?

I’m listening when you say the vaccine was useless, but when you start claiming it was dangerous and kills people, well then you kind of start losing me… just saying.
edit on 21-11-2022 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It isnt me saying it... correction, it wasnt me saying it u ntil now.
About halfway through and i will say that the information is uncut and visually graphic at times and could be disturbing to some.
ITs mostly interviews with doctors, morticians and whistle blowers from many fields, very compelling

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
and now both the twitter stream and the you tube stream are having "issues"

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Death Never takes a Holiday Even for the Gullibly Ignorant People of the World .

The Grime Reaper Loves them All the Same........

edit on 21-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The twitter stream was perfect for me.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It works here, the other sources only showed me the trailer.

Stew Peters - Died Suddenly
edit on 21-11-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

So Be It .

I Praise you Lord Every Morning at Breakfast...........

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Let's see how fast people who haven't watched a single minute of it rush in to discredit it.

I haven't finished it yet, but so far, wow.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
yup, it was my internet, gonna finish watching on youtube. for some reason its says its an hour longer than the twitter version

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I’m currently watching also and let us see them try to debunk these professionals speaking out.

One of the best decisions of my life was not taking that shot.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I’m currently watching also and let us see them try to debunk these professionals speaking out.

One of the best decisions of my life was not taking that shot.

I've noticed that "pro shot" people on ATS are against any sort of theory about anything on here. Every single comment amounts to "shut up conspiracy theorist." What site are we on again?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is likely about vaccine batches and maybe some batches being more trouble than others.

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I only watched about 30 seconds of your link. So I’m basically just posting so I can watch when I’ve got more time on my hands.

Still though, when it comes to the vaccine, I gotta ask the question. I work in a place where at least 2 shots where mandated… that’s like 150 people who where forced to take at least 2 shots of the covid vaccine, yet not one single one of them died from it. What’s with that?

I’m listening when you say the vaccine was useless, but when you start claiming it was dangerous and kills people, well then you kind of start losing me… just saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

People need to realize that this isn’t about being right or wrong, but about waking people up to what this shot is doing.

This is why I truly believe we are headed for war now. They are going to need to change the subject as more people realize what insane lie they have been told.
edit on 21-11-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

that’s like 150 people who where forced to take at least 2 shots of the covid vaccine, yet not one single one of them died from it. What’s with that?

That's not enough people. If it were killing 1 in 150 or even 1 in 300, things would be quite different.

Also, it's about the demographic. The flu kills mostly people who are really really old. The experimental injections mostly kill people in their early 50s and younger, much much younger.
edit on 21 11 2022 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Court Orders CDC to Release Data Showing 18 Million Vaccine Injuries in America

Wow, is all I have to say. From your link....

This means that:

YOU ARE 4 TIMES AS LIKELY TO BE HOSPITALIZED BY THE VACCINES THAN BY COVID ITSELF, NO MATTER WHAT AGE GROUP YOU ARE IN.

YOU ARE 20 TIMES AS LIKELY TO BE HOSPITALIZED BY THE SHOTS IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 40 THAN BY COVID ITSELF.

So I should believe this information from an article with no author attached? No studied linked? Nothing? lul.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

its very disturbing and im a grown man, the footage is uncut, the words cut deep and the feeling i was left with is one of despair knowing that this is continuing as we speak. To see how the people died, to watch footage of some of them dying while listening to the harsh words of some very public figures is chilling.

It didnt mention batches at all but its a possibility for sure, or maybe a specific brand i.e. moderna vs pfizer...

Hope you all are safe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join