It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact check- No, US aid to Ukraine wasn’t laundered by crypto firm FTX and sent to Democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mucky

IMO this just proves that a Super PAC "may" and I stress "may" be up to some shenanigans but NOT an arm of the Federal government laundering money as OP discussed.

Someone had to either look the other way or wait until forced to act....like the perfectly timed public knowledge.

The actual worry was before midterms among crypto people.

Watch Tether next perhaps.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
Unless recent graphics showing FTX as being endorsed by the WEF were forgeries then that connection is suspect as hell. For me, any connection to WEF arouses suspicion that they are all playing into the same agenda. Show me that those screenshots from the WEF website were faked and I'll be more willing to look deeper into your claim.

Most fact check organizations work for someone, that someone always has an agenda.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

nice, letting us know what day of week he goes to church lmfao.
gl0balizts...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: JinMI

Heh, well lemme tell ya, we disagree at first on a lot of things, particularly political things, but we allow each other the room to research something, come up with the facts, and meet back at the table. Once we do that, usually then we can come to terms with whatever it is, and wherever the chips may fall. In short, I am a right leaning independent and she is a left leaning independent, and it makes for a very interesting relationship, that's for sure. But we don't friggin kill each other over things- though at times things can get heated.

You're married to someone with different political leanings?

Crazy!!!!

And you make it work??

CRAZIER!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Now that I have no clue about. I've not invested a penny in crypto. LOL I may have "bit" a coin once in my life, and the word "crypto" conjures envisions of immurement so nope haha

edit on 21-11-2022 by Mucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) was created in 2015 monitor trends in the fact-checking field to offer resources to fact-checkers, contribute to public discourse and provide support for new projects and initiatives that advance accountability in journalism. We've all seen what's happened to journalism.

With companies like Google and Facebook creating and funding teams, and large contributions being made by Big Money players AND our own government (to 'prevent/counter' covid misinformation) I take everything on these sites with a grain of salt. They've been caught obfuscating the truth far too many times to be trusted, IMO.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

LOL Novelty and spice is actually healthy in marriage right?

But yes it works!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder how many actually went through the material at BOTH site links I posted, and digested what they said. It's getting to the point that if someone dismisses the material and attacks the source, I immediately suspect THEM instead of the source. That is becoming an automatic "tune them out" for me. Convince me with hard evidence.

I implore Jay to find me a rev. 6/2016 FEC form for schedule A at the FEC website, because I am coming up empty. I see 5/2016 revisions, but no 6/2016. And yes I am suggesting that form may be fabricated. I am just asking to show that there was indeed a 6/2016 Schedule A revision of this form, and then perhaps we can move forward.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Ha, ha, a bias fat checking, can you believe it, oh wait, American is now the distorted democrat utopia where the only truth is the one the democrats, the social media and Fact checking entities tell you is truth.

The crap is about to hit the fan, is starting to become main stream, is more and more information coming out about the Democrats, Crypto, Ukraine and tax dollars been misused.

When Zelenski say jump democrats, the democrats ask how high, yep. Stop the tax payer money to Ukraine and I bet somebody may start singing like a bird.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

sick laughing...

USA Today the tabloid telling me that everything is fine? OK lol...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
We keep calling this the UNIPARTY for a reason.

The data is overwhelming that the RINO's in the R party are in key positions that rob Americans with the Dems. Swamp creatures all....

originally posted by: Mucky
a reply to: JAY1980

This document proves exacly?

The Senate Leadership Fund is a Republican Super PAC.

Are you trying to say a Republican Super PAC laundered money?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mucky
Ty for responding. For what it's worth I am an Independent and believe ALL Super PACS should be made illegal period the end!

IMO this just proves that a Super PAC "may" and I stress "may" be up to some shenanigans but NOT an arm of the Federal government laundering money as OP discussed.

Outlawing anything usually forces it underground and less detectable and less exposable, and non-disposable 😲

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What does Politifact and Snopes say? How 'bout Meta? 😲

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What proof was given? I only read people denying that it happened. Where was the proof they are telling the truth?

Michael Chobanian, the founder of cryptocurrency exchange KUNA, which was also involved with Aid for Ukraine, tweeted that the site "used FTX in the first month of the war as an off ramp" to convert cryptocurrency to traditional currency.

"No crypto was stored on the FTX," Chobanian said.

Yea, no doubt it wasn't stored on FTX, but ask the right question, was it stored on a digital wallet then? Because denial that it wasn't stored on FTX isn't denial that it was stored somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I love the sources for the fact check :

THE SOURCES
Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
National Bank of Ukraine
U.S. Department of State
United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Everstake, a blockchain company
ederal Elections Commission

So , if I want to know the truth I should go to the alleged perps and ask ?
It's that simple ?
Why does law enforcement go through all the pain , money , and time to go investigate crimes ?
They should just ask the suspect and leave it at that .

edit on 11/21/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

This OP won't age well, methinks.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is a link to a Twitter thread with the details on how FTX money was used by Republican KEVIN McCARTHY to sabotage various Republican candidates: Link to Twitter

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So they have investigated this fully and know without a doubt there was no malfeasance in such a short time? and it's correct because of political motivations

However, we are now 6 years into getting OMB, and it's not political at all it's criminal.

or am I oversimplifying?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's how I remember the Wayfair scandal.

No real investigation, just Wayfair saying they made some typos, or something, and nothing to see here. Move along.

I wonder if a million investors, along with the rest of the world, will be okay with hearing something similar.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yep, just like Hunter laptop from hell that never was, it never happen, it was Russian made and Biden never knew about his son dealings over sea.

Yep all fact checked and stamped as a hoax by the DOJ and FBI.

Yep we need to trust the Criminals and the corrupted to tells us nothing is happening at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join