It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awkward questions....

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello ATS, this will be a quick post, as I'm genuinely interested in people perception in regards to Ukraine.

After the debacle of the Ukranian missile, which killed 2 in Poland - which was subsequently used by Zelensky to try and start WW3 - why are we now still reading about the nuclear plant in Zaporizhzhia being shelled. Let's see what the MSM have to say.

The head of the IAEA, Rafael Grossi, said the news was extremely disturbing and he called the explosions completely unacceptable. “Whoever is behind this, it must stop immediately. As I have said many times before, you’re playing with fire,” he said.

Whoever is behind it, lol, okay. We'll PRETEND not to know....

. . . . . Right.

We have two options.

Zelensky is exactly what Russia said he is, a violent, Nazi loving war criminal, who thinks nothing of killing his own people and hurting his own country. After all, what stable leader advocates for pre-emptive nuclear war? Based on a LIE. Don't forget Zelenskies people are still inside this plant...... Before you rush to defend him.

Maybe it's time to stop blindly supporting Ukraine.

Or

Russia is attacking itself...... Seriously....

Which side do you fall on?

You'll see the same inability of the MSM to be impartial, just like the vaccine drive....

Only the other day, most UK papers and news blamed Russia for the missile in Poland. Seriously, even when the truth FINALLY came out, they STILL blamed Russia......

I've had enough. I don't hate Ukraine or Russia, but the constant, never ending onslaught from the MSM and those adherents to the 'great reset' and the 'project for the new American century', is making me think Russia is not the bad guy here.

I hate war, all war. I abhor violence and death, but we can't be naive. Zelensky is, absolutely, not the hero we're being told he is.

I think he's a tyrant. What about you?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
After Zelenskyy and his military command's 100% denial that the missile that bombed Poland was their's...Zelenskyy should not be trusted.

Never lie to the hand that feeds you.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

On Tuesday, more than a dozen Ukrainian regions reported attacks, which hit parts of cities including Kyiv, Lviv and Rivne in the west, Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city in the northeast, Kryvyi Rih, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s native city, and Poltava in the centre, Odesa in the south and Zhytomyr in the north.

www.aljazeera.com...

Since the missles were meant to take down all energy infrastructure of most of the country, why is such a reach to believe that Zelensky thought that it was a Russian missle?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Choosing sides in this war makes as much sense as choosing whether to be hung with a new rope or used rope.

You have to wilfully ignore a lot of history and facts to cheer for Ukraine and support the billions of dollars being laudered there. Following is a little history for those who don't like their mind being controlled by lies and propaganda.

Who knows the history of the Ukrainian "integral nationalists", "Nazis" according to the terminology of the Kremlin? It begins during the First World War, continues during the Second, the Cold War and continues today in modern Ukraine. Many documents have been destroyed and modern Ukraine forbids under penalty of imprisonment to mention their crimes. The fact remains that these people massacred at least four million of their compatriots and conceived the architecture of the Final Solution, that is, the murder of millions of people because of their real or supposed membership in the Jewish or Gypsy communities of Europe.

I suggest reading the whole article....if you're not afraid of allowing a little truth to spoil your world view.

[www.voltairenet.org...]

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

The Western media is waging a war against it's own people on behalf of the elites.

Whatever they say I usually go with the opposite and these past few years if you were a betting man you would've consistently beaten the house.

Zelensky is trash.

Going from that foundation, where does analysis take us?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It makes no sense for Russia to shell polish civilians and say it was Ukraine. it changes nothing. Russia would not win any part of Ukraine or the minds of wacko liberals hardlining on Ukraine and the destruction of Russia. Zelensky does what the US tells him to do. That shelling of Poland civilians was on their own volition, and only germany came to their rescue arguing its Russias fault cuz it wouldnt have happened if Russia wasnt there in the first place.

As far as the IAEA goes, I met a few of these guys once in Atlanta at the crown plaza hotel bar (sandy springs). One guy kept trying to chat up my wife until I nearly put him on the injury list. Dont trust those guys either.

edit on 20-11-2022 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2022 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
After Zelenskyy and his military command's 100% denial that the missile that bombed Poland was their's...Zelenskyy should not be trusted.

Never lie to the hand that feeds you.

Zelensky NEVER should have been trusted.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

At best, he doesn't deserve billions of unaccounted for American taxpayer dollars with no oversight.

At worst, he's walking in putins footsteps.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There are no borders, no sides, no governments, those things exist only for us regular people.

Therefore the blame is not on the americans, ukraine, russia or china, whatever those things are.

We are playing against ourselves, too stupid to win because we cant even see the opponent.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

'Zelensky's people' are not in there because he put them there but because they're hostages of Russia.
And Russia is in there because it makes strategical sense, it's a relatively safe-space plus a great blackmail token.

Russia is run by the KGB. Just as Zelensky is the figurehead of a whole bunch of peeps making up the government it makes literally little to no difference who is the spokesperson of a country which is what both Z. & P. are in the end.

It's childish to assume any state is run by one person. That's the narrative told to the imbecile plebs because it keeps them in the infantile dependency of a parental figure. But it's really stupid to believe that.
You know as adult responsible citizen.

new topics

top topics

join