It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQ bar shooting.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
always becomes like this, getting way off topic, going from 40 people murdered and all the right cares about is their rights, not about peoples lives or trying to right the wrongs done by gun violence. all i hear is entitlement and selfishness whenever stuff like this happens.

Because a lot of us don't want to be one of the 40 you're talking about. You're living a pipe dream if you think guns are going to disappear, you're not even close to living in reality in the US. You could always volunteer to go door to door and ask people to turn over their guns, South Chicago, Compton and Watts is going to be a tough crowd for you, you've been warned.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

even sane people can become insane any moment, just one bad day or a stressful week and they could snap. and maybe if guns weren't so freely available people would have more time to think and reconsider if it wasn't so easy to get a gun. its like how Japanese katana are designed to be hard to remove from its sheath so they dont act out in anger and only act when resolved to kill after thinking it through, they understood that all men are potential killers and anything could trigger their baser natures.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

always becomes like this, getting way off topic, going from 40 people murdered and all the right cares about is their rights, not about peoples lives or trying to right the wrongs done by gun violence. all i hear is entitlement and selfishness whenever stuff like this happens.

What right could I have given up to save these people again?

Another ignorant post.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

maybe just maybe people cant be trusted with guns in any capacity except war, that we need to ban guns, the law says right to bear arms, it doesn't specify guns after all, it just implies you have the right to self defense with a weapon.

you can hunt with bows, can defend yourself with a sword and since our military is a professional military and there's no draft so no need for militia ready to be called up to service in an emergency, and lets be honesty, tyranny and oppression has been here all along so using that as an excuse to justify owning a gun to protect our rights is pretty silly.

When you have reached the point where you can justify telling people what they can and can't own, then you have achieved full authoritarianism.

its already being done and has always been done, so i see no point in saying that, everyone wants to believe in something but in the end our needs will always take precedence, safety being one such need.

This is a tragic shooting that I'd blame more on leftist easy-on-criminal policies than anything else.

18 months ago, the shooter was arrested for trying to bomb his house and kill his mother.

And they let him go.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

no, that's not what people really believe, they dont feel threatened, they are just repeating right wing propaganda with no real feelings behind it beyond loyalty to a political party and selfish desire to own or collect guns to satisfy their pride, even if people have to die for it, feeling no guilt for any of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

maybe just maybe people cant be trusted with guns in any capacity except war, that we need to ban guns, the law says right to bear arms, it doesn't specify guns after all, it just implies you have the right to self defense with a weapon.

you can hunt with bows, can defend yourself with a sword and since our military is a professional military and there's no draft so no need for militia ready to be called up to service in an emergency, and lets be honesty, tyranny and oppression has been here all along so using that as an excuse to justify owning a gun to protect our rights is pretty silly.

When you have reached the point where you can justify telling people what they can and can't own, then you have achieved full authoritarianism.

its already being done and has always been done, so i see no point in saying that, everyone wants to believe in something but in the end our needs will always take precedence, safety being one such need.

This is a tragic shooting that I'd blame more on leftist easy-on-criminal policies than anything else.

18 months ago, the shooter was arrested for trying to bomb his house and kill his mother.

And they let him go.

same happens in Republican towns, its not a "liberal" thing, its an American thing, because cops are there to maintain order, not to protect or even prevent crime according to the Constitution.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

no, that's not what people really believe, they dont feel threatened, they are just repeating right wing propaganda with no real feelings behind it beyond loyalty to a political party and selfish desire to own or collect guns to satisfy their pride, even if people have to die for it, feeling no guilt for any of it.

So......you obviously haven't figure out yet that there's a huge percentage of people on the left that own and collect guns? You think all the gangbangers who are heavily armed to the teeth are conservatives? You seem blinded by the lefts political rhetoric. Gun ownership isn't a left and right thing at least the way you're trying to make it out to be. I think it would be a very safe bet to say the most dangerous people with guns are on the left.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

And they let him go.

mom didn't press charges so the redflags weren't in play and records were sealed.

he was brought down by an army dude and he beat him with h the gun and curbed stomped by a queen in high heels.

i wondered why he was in the hospital.

now i know.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

🤡☠️☠️🤡

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And they let him go.

same happens in Republican towns, its not a "liberal" thing, its an American thing, because cops are there to maintain order, not to protect or even prevent crime according to the Constitution.

By far mostly in Democrat areas. Proven Fact 😲

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ketsuko
The last time we had one of these it was a religious shooting, just a Muslim one.

Same God, same source of hatred, different book.

That guy was far from a devout Muslim though, and it wasn't a religious killing. He was a regular at the club. Closeted gay alcoholic. Do you know how Muslims feel about those things?
What you seem to mean is you hate God any God so people who believe in God must be to blame. Again, I don’t think they have released any info yet on profile of shooter, so maybe we should save our breath on that.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The last time we had one of these it was a religious shooting, just a Muslim one.

*snipped by me* Do you know how Muslims feel about those things?

Yes. They exercise Taqiyya.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

That's right. We care about our rights as they are being stripped away. You don't care about yours? Not any of them? If you get pulled over by a cop - you wont care about your rights?

I dont want to hear any leftist point finger and say WAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE DEAD PEOPLE. Just shut up.
Because not one of you give a crap of the murders happening every day in the inner city ghettos.
Not one of you give a crap out our military members dying overseas fighting wars for the elite.

And no, I really dont care about the perverts dying. I dont. Does not enter my thoughts. They are a virus on society. I feel bad for people who lost their loved ones though.

I feel bad for all of the unborn babies ripped to shreds in the wombs of women who chose to murder them.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
What you seem to mean is you hate God any God so people who believe in God must be to blame.

No, I don't believe in any gods, but many atrocities have been carried out in the name of religion.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
so according to your post all gay people are perverts and a virus on society??? all of them?? they just want to live their lives and have the same rights as anyone else.......did you know …[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men were married and had children of their own."

when most women have an abortion the fetus is the size of a CHERRY or a PRUNE it is in the very early development stages, the brain is not developed enough to feel pain at this point........if the pregnancy continues it will develop and become what we know as a baby

about all those inner city ghettos WHAT are the republicans doing about it??? go ahead be exact in your answer...we don't care about our military? republicans want to take away All mail in ballots , ALL, that means that our over seas military people would not be able to vote,,,you ok with that??

I have a relative that is the biggest trumper around , 1 day she was in a place and struck up a conversation with a woman who had served our country in the military, this woman had the unmitigated gall ( according to my relative) to disagree with something trump had said and my relative yelled at her raked her over the coals , my relative was bragging, she was PROUD of what she did to this woman.....it disgusts me

what is the republican policies, becuase they NEVER say, they just constantly complain about everything...we want to know what are their policies??/

originally posted by: shaemac

That's right. We care about our rights as they are being stripped away. You don't care about yours? Not any of them? If you get pulled over by a cop - you wont care about your rights?

I dont want to hear any leftist point finger and say WAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE DEAD PEOPLE. Just shut up.
Because not one of you give a crap of the murders happening every day in the inner city ghettos.
Not one of you give a crap out our military members dying overseas fighting wars for the elite.

And no, I really dont care about the perverts dying. I dont. Does not enter my thoughts. They are a virus on society. I feel bad for people who lost their loved ones though.

I feel bad for all of the unborn babies ripped to shreds in the wombs of women who chose to murder them.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

How did you get all THAT from what the other Member said? 😀

You're up for Number 4 😀

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

..." although the church would still consider gay relationships to be against God's commandments."

Yeah , but Somehow they Forgot about what the Bible says about having Multiple Wives.... Hmm....

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What you seem to mean is you hate God any God so people who believe in God must be to blame.

No, I don't believe in any gods, but many atrocities have been carried out in the name of religion.

I am sure Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Xi agree with you and that's why they took the radical step 9f killing so many religious among others.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Many atrocities have also been carried out attempting to eradicate religion as well
See the USSR and CCP China for details

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join