It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQ bar shooting.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

" even sane people can become insane any moment, just one bad day or a stressful week and they could snap. and maybe if guns weren't so freely available people would have more time to think and reconsider if it wasn't so easy to get a gun "

Well , if I Ever came Across one of those People Threating other Peoples Lives , then having a Gun for my Own Self Defense would be a God Send don't you Think ?.......

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The mindset of a disaffected loner is a bizarre one. Especially when it comes to rejection. I am waiting for it to come out that he was recently rejected by someone in the gay community because, well, he ain’t sane. That’s why he decided to go ruin the place his rejector hung out.

A lot of people do not know that Cheyenne Mountain is near Colorado Springs as does the Military Intelligence command at Fort Carson. My first thought was this was a soldier who went nuts, but now that I have seen the photo, chances are this guy was groomed to be a whack job and decided to go on a rampage simply because his handlers triggered him. The timing of this is incredible considering what was just recently disclosed with FTX, and the investigation into the Biden crime cabal.

With Crypto tanking, and us finding out that FTX was a slush fund for not only the DNC, but also psy-op money for propaganda against Ivermectin and other means to defeat covid. The Poland missile crisis wasn’t enough to get FTX off the front page. Biden just sent 37 Billion more to Ukraine without oversight. Likely to shore up the Crypto world that Blankman Fried threw a monkey wrench into. a reply to: sarahvital

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
What you seem to mean is you hate God any God so people who believe in God must be to blame.

No, I don't believe in any gods, but many atrocities have been carried out in the name of religion.

So much so that you can say that a shooter must be someone religiously oriented before you know the “facts”?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So much so that you can say that a shooter must be someone religiously oriented before you know the “facts”?

I don't know anyone who who hates the gays that isn't religious.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

would it though or is that just chaos and disorder? this isn't the jungle, forests, the frontier or the wild west anymore. why do you want to live like savages, always living in fear and fighting for survival?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am sure Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Xi agree with you and that's why they took the radical step 9f killing so many religious among others.

Did I say that every atrocity had something to do with religion?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I am sure Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Xi agree with you and that's why they took the radical step 9f killing so many religious among others.

Did I say that every atrocity had something to do with religion?

Well, you know, the way you have been harping on and on and on about religious this and that, it leads one to wonder.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I do not know any religious people who hate gays..

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well, you know, the way you have been harping on and on and on about religious this and that, it leads one to wonder.

When the people targeted are something that someone hates, it's a safe assumption that it was someone who did it.. I still have not claimed it to be true, but they hate the gays.
edit on 22-11-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I am not responsible for your ignorance and bigotry.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Again, you are making a judgment on religious people. Have you really asked religious people if they “hate gays?” I bet not.
One can disagree without hating. It simply is inappropriate for much of the current lifestyle choices and transgender fluidity and so on to be presented to schoolchildren as scientifically founded. What they are doing to the children is just plain abusive. The sexualization of children in school and other venues is an abomination. It is just that simple and one does not have to be religious to see that. That is what it is mostly about. The fact that schools and teachers themselves are pushing this stuff really shows how amoral our society has become.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Is there anything else out there that motivates people to hate the gays?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: quintessentone

cbs

Pentagon updates extremism policy and says nearly 100 service members engaged in extremist activity in 2021

It was a horse poop paper when she wrote it, its still horse poop today even with all the money spent to find extremists in the military in todays kinder gentler military.

100 out 1.1 million active duty.

Didnt stop her from putting us on a list though.

Yeah, research PTSD then get back to her.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Bigotry against what?
edit on 22-11-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

A soldier suffering from ptsd is much more like to turn out their own lights rather than innocent people.

Domestic terror, or extremism is still a poop claim, the 20+ suicides a day from veterans is one of the most unfortunate statistic to support my thoughts and middle finger hers.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

would it though or is that just chaos and disorder? this isn't the jungle, forests, the frontier or the wild west anymore. why do you want to live like savages, always living in fear and fighting for survival?

Seriously ? Are you that Naive ? You know Sometimes " Stupid " gets People Dead..........

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

It's s tuff like this we abhor. Unfortunately, we see a lot of it going on as part of the LGBT movement - child drag queens dancing in gay bars, graphic sexual grooming to kids masquerading as gender education. It's not necessarily LGBT people doing it as it is being done in their name and they're not standing up against it, much like not all Muslims are terrorists but they sure don't seem heartbroken or upset about the ones who are.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hate is a strong word...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Perhaps non-religious people misuse religion as a platform to hate gays.

That's thinking "outside the box" though, so. . . um.....good luck.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ahem, sorry to interrupt the finger pointing.

Attorneys for Anderson Lee Aldrich, the individual charged with 5 counts of murder and 5 hate crimes, have said that Aldrich is "non-binary" and uses "they/them" pronouns.

link

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join