It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup, It's almost that time again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes...

A few members asked so. I'm speaking about our Never-annual ATS members off site meetup. Some members have had the pleasure of meeting each-other several times and at various locations. I myself have only attended one such meetup. That was in NY, and bar hopping via subway was a new yet interesting experience for me.

I may or may not be able to attend said event this time around. All depends on location, transportation, work and other trivial but critical factors. Just running this up the flag pole to see if anyone gives the agreed upon secret countersign in agreement.

Let us know

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

If you like absolutely super duper swear that the FBI will not be there taking names and Photos
then yeah I'll come.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Oh, there will be swearing alrighty, If the FBI show up, they have to buy their own. We aint gonna be sharing

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Enough with the cryptic BS. The address for the meetup is:

20601 Bohemian Ave, Monte Rio, CA 95462, United States

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
New location! Kinda small in accomodations.
43.6803760, -65.0273141

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Yes...

A few members asked so. I'm speaking about our Never-annual ATS members off site meetup. Some members have had the pleasure of meeting each-other several times and at various locations. I myself have only attended one such meetup. That was in NY, and bar hopping via subway was a new yet interesting experience for me.

I may or may not be able to attend said event this time around. All depends on location, transportation, work and other trivial but critical factors. Just running this up the flag pole to see if anyone gives the agreed upon secret countersign in agreement.

Let us know

I've heard of them Id like to go but I always imagined them as something like this however LOL. Speaking of if there is a meet perhaps somebody ought to film it or do a live stream or something.

edit on 18-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I'm here in northeastern America

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Going to miss out because wrong continent

But I'm on the fence, like a creep

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That would be cool.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

There used to be a bar called, if memory serves me, The Pink Elephant in down town Monte Rio, if you can call it a down town. The crawl could either begin or end there.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

You firstworlders should hop on a plane and come to Cape Town.

There's something to cater for everyone's tastes.

Ah, perhaps another time.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You folks should make it easy on AG Garland and just meet at Gitmo.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
We need one in the UK as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Not so easy for me with a daughter and timing it with a meetup would be difficult. I do have plans for traveling to the US, just not able to put a pin onto any the date yet. I would have been in the US three weeks ago going SEMA in Vegas and touring a few friends but did not recover fast enough to make that happen.

Also I missed my daughter and did not want to miss out another week with her ♥

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The last one in Boston was cancelled (geezlouise U2U'd me to let me know), let's get the band back together and try to make something happen for whoever can make it

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've got no car for at least 3 more weeks. I also can't access ATS DM's.

So if you guys plan something, please post Date and location.

I also don't have a date.
I have a passport.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I live in a National Park with a Historic Downtown with Hot Springs fueled Bathhouses, a History of Native Americans, Gangsters, Bikers and Celebrities throughout the ages coming for the healing waters and "off the beaten path" amenities, it's extremely haunted, we have UFO's sightings from time to time and an abunance of locally mined crystals and neo-metaphysical phenomena.

There are a few quality bars and resturants on all levels on the downtown strip and loads of Nature to enjoy if ya wanna camp out for a few days. Also a Historic Hotel downtown that still retains the decor from the 1920's (it's haunted too).

We're located in Central Arkansas and it's a pretty relaxed scene if anyone is interested for such a venue.

I'd actually be able to make it since I don't have a car.

I'm pretty weird though (but harmless), so just be forewarned it comes with the territory.

edit on 11/19/22 by GENERAL EYES because: minro addition

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Hot Springs Arkansas?

Hmmm...
*Looks at map*

I've never even heard of this place. I like it.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Will DBC and AM be there?

The owners should give a trip to Maui or Puerto Rico.

🙏😁

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
New location! Kinda small in accomodations.
43.6803760, -65.0273141

youtu.be...

43.6803760, -65.0273141 = Little Dick, Nova Scotia, Canada. That's just SW of Big Dick.

edit on 19-11-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join