It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cult of a dictator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is a great documentary on the cult of Dan Andrews. If you are in Victoria straya please make your vote count to get rid of chairman Dan!!

m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I know it is cold comfort, but Australia is not alone in this.

Politics all over the West are an ideologically-charged authoritarian disaster at the moment.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Surely the minds here at ATS aren't gonna sit through 45 minutes of Peta Cretlin???
I understand you hate Dan Andrews, but do you hate him enough to share this level of tripe?
She is a moron to the max. She's been caught out lying so many times, she used her rich friends to somehow get out of a drink driving charge, she was/is married to a decrepit old man who is/was the chairman of the liberal party. She is a nasty, loud commentator whose opinions are bizarre.
Serious question, who the hell watches Sky News and takes it seriously?
If anyone here can actually make it through more than 5 minutes of this trolling horse face, please let me know.
An if you just want to watch a quick clip of her, here's one of her many lame apologies:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

At least she is getting this info out there.

I have voted labor all my life, been in many unions. I have become frankly sick of how Dan has become so powerful, he is in no way a respectful and humble politician.

He is spending so much money and has about 80 billion of projects going on at the same time.

It’s too much money, when ambulances are cramping and people are dying in their driveways.

He is a narcissistic psychopath
edit on 17-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm voting green, then labor. There's just zero actual policy from the rest. And I've got no beef with them spending our tax dollars on actual projects, instead of making their rich mates richer ala liberal party.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Though Dan has give all his union mates and members high paying jobs.

I worked on a project rail crossing removals, just a basic labourer day rates was $47 an hour, rain they get an extra 13 per hour, travel allowance $110 per day.

This is dans doing no eonder why these projects are so over priced.

Think of your nan who could die in her driveway, cause there ain’t no ambulance or you can’t get through to 000.

All Dan cares about is everything but the person.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Sounds like fair money to me.... What's man's day worth to you?
You've "voted labor all my life, been in many unions" but are switching teams just because of a short bespectacled man?
Did he rig the vote? lol.... He's about to win in a landslide, the opposition have NO COSTED POLICY. You are posting Sky News and Peta Credlin. Come on man... I get the Dan hate because of lockdowns and stuff, but the alternative is just disgusting, as shown by your "documentary" which I doubt even you could sit though. a reply to: robsmith

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I used to fight the fair fight, though I have become so upset that none is being channeled from health to his big spending projects.

Dan is effectively killing off his taxpayers, a good dictator should endure that his slaves have enough healthcare, and food to just survive and toil to pay his taxes.

He is doing the wrong thing killing off his source of taxes.
edit on 18-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Fair enough. I will always fight for more money for health. I'm surprised it's not high on his agenda or in his policies... But I'm not totally up to speed with the 2 major party's ever changing promises.... The greens have fully costed policy available for all to see own their website.... wish I could say the same for the rest.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

This is possibly the most ridiculous election between the majors, each day each dude seems to be pulling rabbits out if hats.

Another new controversy, they’re both childish.

And it’s a concern when you have the teals being funded by wealthy business people, another agenda at play.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Big business, mainstream media and mining are propping up the Libs and Labor, the rest have to find funding somehow. I quite like Simon Holmesacourt (spelling), and I also like some of the eccentrics thats back the Greens financially.... They're spending their money on what they believe in, ie Gina is buying the right to rip up our country's minerals, same with Clive... and some of them are spending their money trying to look after the environment... I prefer the latter. All up to their neck in buying favour though. reply to: robsmith

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I hope whichever side wins they learn from hats been discussed in the community and where funding needs to be put into.

These big projects need to be either paused and Only have one big build project running, not multiple billion dollar projects running at the same time.

They forget it’s the public’s funds they are using. Though I hate toll roads, that were built with public funds then privatised and tolled.

Which is what the west gate tunnel will become.

new topics

top topics

join