It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland Missile Strike May Have Come From Ukraine Self-Defense: US Officials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So the Ukraine invaded Poland.

Nazis

a reply to: Maxmars

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I'm not saying all Democratic party people in the States supports US intervention and funding for the Ukraine war machine. What I am saying is the Biden administration is actively funding this war out of all proportions to others. There may well be outside influences who control the Biden administration, yet it's undeniable that the current regime is hell bent on fighting Russia using Ukranian's as proxies.

Ukranian defence budget $ 6 billion.

USA funding for the war so far this year $ 7 billion

Biden yesterday committed a further $ 36 billion to fuel the war.

The overwhelming funding for this war is directly from the United States and significantly from the Biden administration

Yep. And fling another missile Poland's way to make it more exciting and prosperous or perhaps target another NATO country.

Good propaganda to spin money into Ukraine.

Yep.

Kind regards,

Bally

Oh, and I want our 'Bushmasters' back when Ukraine has finished with them rather than they end up on a potato or pumpkin field.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's possible, zelinsky is directly responsible for the missiles that killed Polish civilians on their own soil

You think it's Zelinsky's fault because Ukraine tried to shoot down a russian missile targeting civilian infrastructure far from the war zone and their russian made missile malfunctioned?

(Assuming that's the final story, biden is still refusing to release any evidence)

Weird.

What's the point of having air defense missiles if you aren't allowed to use them to destroy foreign missiles before they destroy your cities?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So the Ukraine invaded Poland.

Nazis

Naw, this time the nazis tried to trick Poland into invading Western Ukraine.

Silly russians forgot to secure their 'email' system first.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
By launching two missiles from their country into another country and killing two of its citizens?

Thems seem like fighting words.

a reply to: YellowBlueSky22

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
By launching two missiles from their country into another country and killing two of its citizens?

Thems seem like fighting words.

a reply to: YellowBlueSky22

Naw, russia gave up on the Poland invading Western Ukraine nonsense a long time ago, just after realizing that the US and Poland were laughing uncontrollably at russia's pathetic propaganda efforts and horrible opsec.

Not before some fun 'debates' with an ATS russian though (who has since been 'mobilized').

I think it's pretty clear the Polish farm strikes were accidental, regardless of who fired them, IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Nice try by the ukraine puppet leader when he knew it was his own fault, but still attempted to escalate by bumping his propaganda gums on twitter.

Is he still wearing his Che Guevara spirit halloween costume he found in a bargain bin earlier this year? Must be getting rather itchy and stinky.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
more missiles more death of innocent civilians
more money being spent and stolen from the working class

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I'm not saying all Democratic party people in the States supports US intervention and funding for the Ukraine war machine. What I am saying is the Biden administration is actively funding this war out of all proportions to others. There may well be outside influences who control the Biden administration, yet it's undeniable that the current regime is hell bent on fighting Russia using Ukranian's as proxies.

Ukranian defence budget $ 6 billion.

USA funding for the war so far this year $ 7 billion

Biden yesterday committed a further $ 36 billion to fuel the war.

The overwhelming funding for this war is directly from the United States and significantly from the Biden administration

Yep. And fling another missile Poland's way to make it more exciting and prosperous or perhaps target another NATO country.

Good propaganda to spin money into Ukraine.

Yep.

Kind regards,

Bally

Oh, and I want our 'Bushmasters' back when Ukraine has finished with them rather than they end up on a potato or pumpkin field.

Ha you'll be lucky to get the lorries back mate, some will end up being reverse engineered in Russia while the rest will be sold off to some dodgy African regime by corrupt Ukranian officials. No good can come of it

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
Nice try by the ukraine puppet leader when he knew it was his own fault, but still attempted to escalate by bumping his propaganda gums on twitter.

Who started the war?

No war -- no bombs/missiles.

It's Putin's fault -- no one else.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Germany?

Seriously?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Germany?

Seriously?

Putin is responsible for everything that happens in this war.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
We're so busy running with other people's characterizations of reality we have tacitly devalued the lives lost and the pain inflicted - as if it was "worth it." Ideology is something worth dying for - but you can't eat it, and it won't keep you warm this winter, nor will improve your health... but it's worth sending your children to die for it because: reasons.

Well whose characterizations are you running with? Is it a particular person or group of people, or just anyone who isn't you?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Germany?

Seriously?

Wow
War tribunal courts actually say differently historically speaking.
But keep with your party line.

The false flag failed.
Miserably

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Russia just isn't a great power anymore, that's the problem. How long do you want us to pretend out of politeness?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Well whose characterizations are you running with? Is it a particular person or group of people, or just anyone who isn't you?

Who pissed in your cornflakes? Is there some particular "narrative" that requires your unquestioning support? That's fine. You can support whichever you like. Sadly, I am on my way out right now... but I wouldn't mind understanding what you object to...

Do you object to refusal to abide by the "Russian people should all die?" side or the "Ukrainians are all NAZI's" side? Or I suppose there might be some other side I have offended... I'll be available for your direct disapproval later.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I am sure the US know exactly where that missile came from.

Yesterday afternoon, before I knew anything about the missile incident, I had a quick look at what was in the air / squawking in the skies around that part of Europe, as I always do 3 or 4 times a day. On this occasion I noticed an RQ-4 was up and returning to base (Italy or Malta, can't remember now which) and it's radar track showing it having been flying along the Poland / Ukraine border.
When I got home in the evening and saw the reports of the missile hit, the name of the impact site stood out immediately as it was right where the RQ-4 had been earlier. Usually, when I have seen RQ-4's in the air their radar tracks show them usually tooling around over the Black Sea or Romanian coast, so seeing one along the Poland Ukraine border seemed a little out of the ordinary.

So, I would have thought onboard sensors on the RQ-4 would probably have come into play in tracking any aircraft or missiles, or missile launches, over a wide area. Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I don't know what you mean, who pissed in my cornflakes. Maybe you should re-read you post that I was replying to? Feels like talking past each other somehow.

Do you object to refusal to abide by the "Russian people should all die?" side or the "Ukrainians are all NAZI's" side? Or I suppose there might be some other side I have offended...

Again I don't know you why you're so defensive. I just asked you to clarify that other post. I'm not trying to offend you.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

i'm sure the uk does to as it set those giraffes ass part of the sky sabre deployment Poland should too..

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Germany?

Seriously?

While perhaps not accurate in a 'legal' sense, it sure is from both a 'moral' and 'practical' perspective.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join