It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victoria Australia before you vote remember how we were treated by the labour government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This retrospective really bought it home to me, that power corrupted the labor party, the police at the time.

This is a long video though I have watched the full movie, and it does reveal what we went through in Victoria.

I won’t give an opinion as I have already made it clear where I stand in my prior posts.

Please remember before you vote, don’t give a mandate to allow this to continue.

m.youtube.com...

For those in Victoria Australia share this please.
edit on 12-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Like your vote will even matter.

Its ironic but we need to unify globally to stop the globalists.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

looks like a job for Ace and Gary.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

It probably won’t, though I hope there will be a change, to get rid of a corrupt big spending government

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Mate I am a bit dill, who are Ace and Gary?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Mate I am a bit dill, who are Ace and Gary?

Dude you walked right into this one hook line and sinker

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Lol, that was a trip.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
OP. you guys are screwed. they will do the same as they just did to the USA.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just so y'all know, the leader of the opposition party, who is the equiv of your republicans, crashed his car into an innocent family's fence, drunk as a skunk, and still hasn't paid for the repairs.
This is the state of politics in our state.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Matthew guy is the current liberal leader it was the former leader who has resigned Tim Smith who crashed his jaguar into the house fence.

Though Tim’s situation pales into comparison to Daniel Andrews or his missus who hit a 15 year old cyclist in their car and caused severe injuries punctured lung, broken ribs, etc.

Andrews will not reveal the truth, he paid the kid 80 thousand bux, had the kid sign a non disclosure agreement.

And Andrews is keeping mum about it.

There’s more to his fall that almost killed him falling down the stairs.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
No. I dont believe there is more to it... I work in that town. I know exactly what happened. He slipped on a greasy mossy wooden step and went arse up.... landed right on his spine.... Not the most athletic guy. The fall messed him up big time. Boring as it is for all the Dan haters. a reply to: robsmith

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Though the damage from the car contradicts him stating he was t boned.

Looks more like the driver rear ended the kid the way the windscreen was caved in.

And Dan saying he drove his kids home and came back. How the hell could’ve he see out the windscreen.

I came off my push bike at about 20ks an hour and only had bruised ribs.

I don’t believe dans story.

Seem like dans cronies tried to take out Lindsay fox, as he had a bad fall at Essendon airport.

edit on 13-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

We have been screwed for way too long with Andrews rule. He is a purely evil man with no empathy.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Wishing you guys luck.

Not sure about Oz, but Canada has brought in Dominion™ and all the tactics used by the lefties in the U.S.

We no longer have real elections here, either, it's all a sham.

Good luck, you'll need it bro, I know they trampled your rights there.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

looks like a job for Ace and Gary.

Oh my....lmao

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem
Thank you for your support, nothing means anything anymore it’s all a sham, smoke and mirrors.

Sadly the opposition don’t seem to be taking advantage of dans failings, and calling it out.

I wish Matthew did, though maybe he wants to play a clean game as labor are trying to thro dirt though in my opinion it is not sticking.

The old saying those that live in glass houses should not throw stones, Andrews doesn’t understand this.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don’t really care who wins to be honest. I’m just gonna go in there vote for the greens, buy a sausage on my way out and not even really pay much attention to the results.

It’s just all BS anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

My aged mother will be out handing out pamphlets for the greens. She's a legend. I normally go and act as bodyguard because people have ben really nasty to her in the past, but this year all the nasty people are going after Dan and the Labour Party.
So I'll be doing the same as you.
Getting a snag, voting green, maybe test a few of the Blue Blood's knowledge on actual Policy and then forget all about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

My aged mother will be out handing out pamphlets for the greens. She's a legend. I normally go and act as bodyguard because people have ben really nasty to her in the past, but this year all the nasty people are going after Dan and the Labour Party.
So I'll be doing the same as you.
Getting a snag, voting green, maybe test a few of the Blue Blood's knowledge on actual Policy and then forget all about it.

poppycock.
what do you 2 yobbo's want
participation medals or chests to pin them on

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Actually, I'd like the opposition to maybe put out some costed policy, if it's not too much to ask?
Thought I'd interrupt the crickets to say that.

a reply to: pronto

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join