It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching us from Orbit for 13,000 Years | The Black Knight Satellite

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Gothmog

I remember the first two threads you linked to and OP of the first one - the guy was certainly passionate.
Interesting to read through them again.
Some great old and ex-members.

A welcome distraction from Ukraine-Russia/Trump-Biden/UK doom and gloom etc.
Well worth another visit.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

rom Nikola Tesla to Jacques Vallée The black night satellite was very real. There was evidence of two way communication between the satellite and Earth using a series of numbers. The question is who put it there and why ? ...

This is just yet another "re-bunking" of UFO folklore. Jim Oberg covered it in more detail earlier in the thread.

But this is it in a nutshell.

The Black Knight satellite is a mythological story based around a series of unconnected historical events.

Early 1900s - Tesla hearing cosmic background noise but interpreting it as intelligent ET signals.

1920s - Jørgen Hals receiving odd radio echoes that he postulated as alien in nature. Then in January 1974 Analog Magazine published 'Space Probe from Epsilon Boötis? by Duncan Lunan. But he later recognized them as LDE (Long Delayed Echoes) from radio signals.

1960 reports of a "mysterious dark satellite wheeling overhead on a regular orbit." Which TIME magazine later reported was a broken-off piece of the Discoverer 5 spy satellite.

1998 Pictures taken in orbit of a detached thermal blanket from the ISS.

Other factoids are sometimes added to the story from elsewhere. It's fun to explore at first. But there is no question to answer about who put a 13,000-year-old satellite in Earth orbit, nor why. Never mind how it would stay in orbit for so long?

edit on 5/11/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
And it continues. Elon Musk Just Revealed That Spacex Keep Detecting Something Massive During Their Missions

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Love that channel, he doesn't trust government. Or is that heckle fish? I remember the Cave guy disappearing. Could or could not be a hoax. Still to this day we don't know.

As for the black knight? Those weren't the Astro threads were they? I forget it's been quite some time since I read those. Going to start looking around.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Good video, looks like a tiny Dyson sphere with star link around earth lol. Just not producing energy but signals?

We all know what a Dyson sphere is but,

Dyson

Furthering either our destruction or our path to the future.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I absolutely love the Why Files YouTube channel. Although I'm a believer in Hebrew scripture the hollow moon and the Dulce underground base has my mind buzzing.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It was like the Death Star was coming into view.

Speaking of death star. What if the moon really is hollow and controlled by the Draco race of aliens.

Where are the Nordic and tall blonde races of aliens when we need them?!

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It doesn't exist, the only evidence was a tarp that became disconnected from a NASA mission.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If it was a tarp, it should have come back down to earth years ago, still up there!

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: myss427

Firstly, that depends, secondly, how do you know it is?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: loam

Lol, yeah..

I remember something to that effect.

I actually saw this video yesterday. I went digging for some older post here, and forgot about that one.

I also remember a Poster saying he was going to go explore some caves said to have weird sounds. He was going to go get audio and pictures of the cave.....

That was his last thread.

There'd a continuum to that story but I think that poster lifted it from another site

I'll come back later today and post a video of what seems to be that same story!

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: myss427
If it was a tarp, it should have come back down to earth years ago, still up there!

it was a blanket, it reentered and burned up within a few days, and nobody's seen it in space since. Where did you hear different?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: myss427

The 'polar orbit' story started in the early 1960s when USAF radars detected an unidentified blip in a high-inclination orbit usually reserved for military spy satellites. After more tracking and running the orbit back in time, they concluded it was a film capsule that had been ejected from a previous spy satellite that had disappeared [never returned to Earth]. Their reasonable presumption was that the bogie was that film capsule and it had fired its retro-rocket in the wrong direction. They then needed to keep this secret because when it eventually did slip back into the atmosphere and reach the ground carrying the best spysat photos the USAF had, they knew the Soviets and many other players would go to great lengths to grab it before the USAF searchers could find it. This became the scenario for the movie 'Ice Station Zebra'. This unique event had zero connection with any other space mysteries of the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join