It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RANT and Asala Promoted to Super Mod!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've got a title for you, CPR, but it's not TOS friendly

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Always late on these kind of things...

You both deserve the title with your hard work that you do on the site day in and day out. This goes for all the mods on the forum good job

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yea RANT! Yea asala! Resident anarchist AND gender equity. Can't get much better IMO.

Good job admin guys.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All the love in this thread.... Group Hug!
(uhh no, nvmd)

Sincere congrats to the both of ya!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nice job, I heard George W. Bush was going to send you both a letter congratulating you for your dedicated service.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Way to go Rant! Does this mean they are going to tell you the real agenda behind ATS? You'll fill me in right? I can keep a secret, I swear!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Haha, congrats to both of you..

The question remains though, *cough* asala, when do I get mod? *cough* =P

Take care =]

-wD

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Congrats you too! It was very well deserved!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Congrats you two.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am one person who will not congratulate you. Besides being a non-comformist. My reasoning is that you will become an elitest and join "the man" in his evil scheme of global domination, you have joined "the man".

Do not congratulate joiners of "the man".

J/K

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Congratulations on your promotions Asala and RANT.

Asala, you really deserve it.
As for RANT, well I'm just gonna suppose he deserved it to.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's a pretty big leap though. I mean, all he does is whore chat all day! The nerve!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
congrats to all the new and promoted mods, farewell to the ones leaving. Quick question, how does one become a mod? I searched here, but honestly, i hate our search function. Does anyone have a link, or isnt there one yet?

[edit on 6-4-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Congratulations Asala and RANT.

Asala I have admired your wit and tact as a moderator.

RANT you were a good moderator.

You both deserve the promotion.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Quick question, how does one become a mod?

It is a deeper, darker secret than the 33rd degree rites...

Congrats to all the new mods and super-mods!

[edit on 4/6/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
congrats to all the new and promoted mods, farewell to the ones leaving. Quick question, how does one become a mod? I searched here, but honestly, i hate our search function. Does anyone have a link, or isnt there one yet?
[edit on 6-4-2005 by spliff4020]

Asking to be one is kind of taboo. Simon and his NWO cohorts select potential mods based on a complete review of every word from them that CARNIVORE has ever captured. The new mods are then slain in a ritualistic fashion and their spirits are channeled into the new ATS Server, where they will eternally slave for the benefit of we the contributors (unless of course they step down as a few have recently- then they possess the bodies of the new mods and begin life anew.

Actually... the way i think it really happens is that when they need one they discuss it and pick a valuable contributor who shows few or no signs of having his head lodged in his rectum, then ask him if he'd like to become a slave to his PC

[edit on 6-4-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Congratulations Super-Asala and Super-RANT!

YAY!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

... pick a valuable contributor who shows few or no signs of having his head lodged in his rectum, then ask him if he'd like to become a slave to his PC

[edit on 6-4-2005 by The Vagabond]

I don't think it's happened like that for a couple of mods.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Way to go Asala and RANT! Congratulations.

Sanc'.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Congrats to you both!

There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes and you two certainly devote a lot of time and energy to keeping things on track. Excellent choices...!!!
Congrats to our new mods as well!!!

Asking to be one is kind of taboo. Simon and his NWO cohorts select potential mods based on a complete review of every word from them that CARNIVORE has ever captured. The new mods are then slain in a ritualistic fashion and their spirits are channeled into the new ATS Server, where they will eternally slave for the benefit of we the contributors (unless of course they step down as a few have recently- then they possess the bodies of the new mods and begin life anew.

How the hell did you find out???

Actually... the way i think it really happens is that when they need one they discuss it and pick a valuable contributor who shows few or no signs of having his head lodged in his rectum, then ask him if he'd like to become a slave to his PC

Something like that, but there is a goldfish, a prostitute, a walking cane, and some vaseline involved as well.... I'll spare you the details....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join