It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazy Mystical Impulses Sending Putin Wild in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Me "obsessive"!

Says the poster spewing endless Russian propaganda!

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
putin is now the "fighter of the antichrist" because kirill said so. anyone still think russian mysticism isnt real? anyone who is not from this part of the world wont get it....

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

....making claims that Northern Ireland rightfully belongs to Ireland and that the UK should butt out. Or any of the other many countries going through civil war at the moment.

Quite clearly implies that you believe there is 'civil war' in Northern Ireland/RoI 'at the moment'.
There isn't.

Anarchist as in I don't support any government.

That is not the definition of an Anarchist.
And you're ideological beliefs are irrelevant....as are mine.

From what I know of it I'm no great fan of the Zelensky regime - I'm no great fan of any governments - but I recognise that he is leading his country during a time when it has been invaded.
I think the Ukrainian people have slightly more important things to worry about at present than the credibility of their government.
Whether people like him or not is also irrelevant, but Zelensky has done a good job of garnering support for Ukraine on the international stage and that support is obviously crucial if Ukraine is going to resist and maybe even repel the Russian invaders.
And I suspect that's all that matters at present to the vast majority of Ukrainians.

ATS is an open Forum, I'll reply to any post I wish to.

Hmm seems like a reading comprehension problem on your part and the rest boils down to a you problem as well.

Have a good day.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join