It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So did 2000 mules actually have anything?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: frogs453

and you take a picture of the drop box as well, right?

Yea and covering your license plate: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

All completely normal voting behaviour.

Guess you didn't click on the proof in your link, shows that poll watchers are covering their plates as well.

Complaints have been filed that poll watchers are video taping and taking photos of plates of those dropping off ballots. It's gotten so bad people recommend taking an Uber to drop off ballots. Do you want armed people tracking you down just because you voted? Anyway, arrest anyone doing it, or have the police enforce law prohibiting the photos of plates.

Not anyone, people that throw in multiple ballots and/or at multiple drop boxes. If they take pictures of random people or following them thats wrong, but that just doesnt make sense. What happens is more likely people act suspiciously when throwing multiple ballots in or at multiple locations, then when someone follows them they cry online that it all didnt happen. And to act like these watchers are all brainless vigilantes is just insincere and shows there are groups that like to undermine any oversight of these fraud-vulnerable drop boxes.

edit on 24-10-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian

Yes, they dumped data at the investigators. From my link:

"As it exists, the data, while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed,"

Probable cause:

To determine probable cause, a test is used to determine if probable cause exists and is sufficient enough to arrest a suspect. The test must show that the facts and circumstances of the officer's knowledge are sufficient enough to warrant a reasonable person to believe a suspect has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime.

Probable Cause

The fact that True The Vote told the GBI they had a witness and then failed to produce the witness is not the fault of the GBI.

We know from Dinesh's own words that he had proof of nothing. He states he had speculation. Speculation without verifiable proof, such as the witness, the video vetted to determine exactly what occurred,proof that people dropped multiple ballots at multiple locations, then sure, investigate.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Guess you didn't click on the proof in your link, shows that poll watchers are covering their plates as well.

Complaints have been filed that poll watchers are video taping and taking photos of plates of those dropping off ballots. It's gotten so bad people recommend taking an Uber to drop off ballots. Do you want armed people tracking you down just because you voted? Anyway, arrest anyone doing it, or have the police enforce law prohibiting the photos of plates.

Not anyone, people that throw in multiple ballots and/or at multiple drop boxes. If they take pictures of random people or following them thats wrong, but that just doesnt make sense. What happens is more likely people act suspiciously when throwing multiple ballots in or at multiple locations, then when someone follows them they cry online that it all didnt happen. And to act like these watchers are all brainless vigilantes is just insincere and shows there are groups that like to undermine any oversight of these fraud-vulnerable drop boxes.

Please provide any link to the fact that in Arizona currently people are caught either,

A: Dropping off non family member or bulk ballots
B:Visiting and dropping off ballots to multiple drop boxes

I have not seen any reports. There are reports of individuals dropping their own ballots off being watched, videotaped,photographed and license plates photographed.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The first two posts in this thread are from people talking about what they know of the film while admitting they didn't take the time to watch any of it.
LOL! GTFOH!

Headline reading know-it-alls, you're the WORST kind of people.
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Please provide any link to the fact that in Arizona currently people are caught either,

A: Dropping off non family member or bulk ballots
B:Visiting and dropping off ballots to multiple drop boxes

I have not seen any reports. There are reports of individuals dropping their own ballots off being watched, videotaped,photographed and license plates photographed.

twitter.com...

I just see leftists making up stories here and them being the intimidating party... I now see theres a thread about it. Enough valid points to be found there.

Police doesnt investigate so they wont be caught duh.

2000 mules proved it happens, the data was turned over, but apparantly hundreds of phones individually tracked to dozens of dropboxes is not evidence enough to start investigations. Let alone have a look at the accompanied video footage. No what Truethevote shouldve done is reveal the witnesses they promissed anonimity to, and probably go to the stash houses and make under cover footage and arrest and interrogate suspects themselves on top of that. Please šŸ¤¢

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So, the police are supposed to go on "I have a witness to this, but they want to remain anonymous, so they won't tell you anything, but just trust me guys, it's true"?

I would be laughed out of the police station. They provided data, the data had not been filtered, they had no way of knowing why any of the phones were within 100 feet of those areas. Many of the boxes were at very busy locations such as libraries. Did they vet that people were not visiting the library or dropping off books usually in boxes at the library? Did they vet that it was not poll workers emptying or checking the boxes? Did they use a data set from a non swing state that either showed similar activity or not, to use as comparison?

Again, why claim you have a witness but then claim the witness will not come forward. Let the police protect their identity in the investigation.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If I said, by taking these two things and cross referencing them, you find "X" which appears to be a crime, in non clown world, "they" being the authorities, would assess if the crime was real and perhaps do a bit of digging, Unless they knew there was a crime and had no interest in solving it. Then they would ignore it. I don't know if that's what happened here, but it looks that way. Even if you don't grasp why.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So, the police are supposed to go on "I have a witness to this, but they want to remain anonymous, so they won't tell you anything, but just trust me guys, it's true"?

Yes thats called journalism, happens all the time litterally. Especially if you have camera footage and phone data turned over on top of that; you know the actual evidence that can lead to 100s of witnesses, not the maybe a handful Truethevote found without authority to use police techniques to investigate? There is no reason to wait for a witness on top of that. Yes I bet if you were police you would be laughing at people claiming voter fraud happens indeed.

And already gave you the possible reasons: theyre either mules like in the movie, or theyre afraid of getting involved in a lawsuit against a powerful organisation for example....

Yea those mules went to 10-50 dropboxes that were all next to libraries, theaters, their work, their family members, move along nothing to see. Either these are the most gullible law officers on earth, or theyre willfully turning a blind eye or worse.

edit on 24-10-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This is exactly how every media article states this about anything to do with 45. Sounds like his two impeachments as well as the 1/6 committee.

If you have not watched the full movie you should. There were vote dumps and they overdid it unlike they did in 2016. No one expected 45 to get more votes and he did and then they really had to self-correct. 82 million people did not legally vote for Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

But wait, Dinesh said in the interview I posted that the ballots were likely all legal. So how did it swing anything? He states they should not be considered legal. But he never states they were fake or not registered voters who filled out the ballots.

The overall answer is we really do not know since there was pretty much zero checks and balances as to when or how the ballots were filled out and by whom. No need to even have a postal mark or anything with ballot boxes everywhere. As to real ballots, they were most likely real, but once again this plays on an antiquated system of voter registration and basically zero voter roll cleanups at the state levels to where the ballots are real, but the vote is still an illegal vote.

This is why we ask questions like... Why do liberals push back on voter ID and cleaning up the system as in why are people moving away from a state or area and are still on the voter rolls where they once lived, liberals seem to be OK with that. Also, why do some states issue driver licenses to illegals and then use the driver license system as the voter registration system too. This allows anyone getting a driver license to also register to vote and get your so called "legal" ballot in the mail.

We are talking like only 78,000 votes to change 5 states from Trump to Biden, so do you have any issues with thousands of people now living in CA/NV/CO etc still voting in AZ since they are on the AZ voter role it seems forever? Or thousands of illegals out of 20 million voting in lets say AZ too. Add in vote harvesting as what the liberals call "Grassroots" and this all starts to add up at a level not achievable before without the resent voter changes the left has pushed so hard to have.

We start to see a picture, using AZ as an example, where ballots are sent out to 1000s not really eligible in the state to vote and the "grassroots" voter harvesting where they buy legal ballots etc for 10 or 20 bucks a ballot. Then when we realize it doesn't take 100,000s of votes like so many think and actually realize it takes like 10,000 as the hair on the back of your neck should start to stand up.

The reason why I say that is because if we move this all to the local level how many votes does it take to swap a person in the House or Senate, how about a mayor etc... I bet we are talking only 100s of votes or less in many cases.

edit on 24-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

X, thousands of fake, misprinted ballots were produced, so there is that.

There was so much corruption of the process we can't be sure of anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Xtrozero

X, thousands of fake, misprinted ballots were produced, so there is that.

There was so much corruption of the process we can't be sure of anything.

The part that people do not want to understand is the numbers needed to flip a state is extremely less than what people think is needed, so you can have many levels of corruption and people say well there can be some fraud, but the level is not near enough to actually change anything, and then you learn you just need a few 1000 votes fraudulent here and a few 1000 fraudulent there and AZ is no longer Trump, but Biden. People think you need 100,000s of fraudulent votes in a state and if we do not see that level of fraud then it didn't affect anything. The much smaller numbers needed has also made it extremely hard to show the proof needed to convince many, while I do believe many also would not care since it caused Trump to lose.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The much smaller numbers needed has also made it extremely hard to show the proof needed to convince many, while I do believe many also would not care since it caused Trump to lose.

They'll care when the republicans start to retaliate by cheating in kind, and a popular democrat candidate loses.

The last couple decades have shown that Republicans figured out how to use the internet faster than democrats did. They'll also figure out how to use the new cheating method more effectively........ if they keep having it thrown in their face that one side thinks it can cheat and get away with it.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The movie is free to watch, almost every where it can be found.

Giving an opinion on something, when one never spent time on said something, is kinda tarded yo.

It's like pretending to be a subject matter expert, but never having spent a single minute learning about the subject.

Perhaps, you ought to watch the movie, before spouting off ignorantly and contributing to the already growing problem with society. Believing everything and not verifying...

Setting yourselves up for failure, when allow yourselves to be manipulated.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I know your anti gun, pro Covid vaccine , pro government control. Basic Christian and pro abortion.

As basic as it gets.

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 25-10-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I know your anti gun, pro Covid vaccine , pro government control. Basic Christian and pro abortion.

As basic as it gets.

a reply to: chr0naut

I'm astute enough, though, to figure out that the popular vote is a diversion, and the top two roles are elected solely on the electoral college vote, which is very open to corruption.

Most Americans seem to believe their vote counts! LOL

Also, I don't think I am a basic Christian. My theology incorporates the Omega Point theory, flexible spacetime, Baryonic compression as a medium of creation, quantization in redshift numbers, that God is more than a Trinity, and evolution as a mechanism in observed biology. I also favour several Christian mystical ideas, although I wouldn't go as far as saying that I could definitely prove them.

And, apart from the implication that I am not particularly 'intellectual', does either of your posts in this topic thread have any bearing on the topic at all? Is it beyond you to even include a modicum of pertinent commentary?

edit on 25/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well, although you believe I'm parroting info, people here seem to be parroting completely false and misleading info.

Dinesh claimed the recall on the 2000 Mules book was for "publishing errors" but the reason Dinesh's book was recalled was because he had libelous and untrue information in it.

The initial version of the book set to be published in August did just that. D'Souza accused five nonprofit groups of acting as illegal ballot "stash houses."

When NPR contacted the five groups D'Souza had accused of involvement in election fraud, two went on the record to condemn the accusations as "trash," "lies," and "malarkey." One of those groups described the allegations as potentially "libelous."

Even True the Vote, the controversial election denial organization that executive produced the 2,000 Mules film, distanced themselves from the book. "True the Vote had no participation in this book, and has no knowledge of its contents," the group said in a statement to NPR back in September. "This includes any allegations of activities of any specific organizations made in the book. We made no such allegations."

The official release of the book also completely removes a claim that True the Vote was able to determine the supposed ballot "mules" had links to antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement.

The film and the recalled version of the book said that True the Vote used a database from the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) to make this connection.

ACLED objected to that characterization, and requested a correction from D'Souza.

"This is not the type of analysis you can use ACLED data for, and it is highly unlikely that these conclusions have any basis in fact," a spokesperson for ACLED previously told NPR. The spokesperson said every reference to ACLED in the recalled version of the book was "incorrect or misleading."

NPR

Also because of no vetting of his information, he being sued by a man he accused of being a mule, who was legally dropping of his family's legal ballots.
The man has since received death threats and harassment.

Legal Complaint pdf

You also have True The Vote being sued for defamation:

In podcasts and elsewhere, True the Vote has repeatedly claimed that it directed ā€œanalystsā€ to hack Konnechā€™s servers, which the group claims were in China and thus proof of the companyā€™s work on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party.

After Konnech sued True the Vote last month for defamation, Hoyt ordered True the Vote to turn over any Konnech data the organization still had and disclose the name of the individual whoā€™d helped them obtain it.

The judge said he didnā€™t ā€œhave any confidenceā€ in True the Voteā€™s version of events, in part because he said the groupā€™s leaders havenā€™t submitted sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury to support them. True the Voteā€™s lawyers said they didnā€™t believe their clients needed to appear at the hearing.

In its own legal filings, True the Vote said that contrary to its prior public statements, the group had never been in possession of Konnechā€™s data but had simply been shown it by a source.

Texas Tribune

But uh sure, I'm just a parrot? Or are those spouting whatever they've seen in the movie, which we see is inaccurate and false?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yeahbut it was just a movie !
It was J-U-S-T a M-O-V-I-E šŸ˜€

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It was a comedy actually, but people seem to think it's factual.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

It was a comedy actually, but people seem to think it's factual.

So, you watched it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join