It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing Changes In Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

As I said, no one in power wants it. None of the people who hold power in this conflict has even proposed this option. They need the blood flowing and the headlines fresh to keep the sheep frozen while the shearing is done.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eitea

It has been discussed but the problem atm is that there is a war. Russia made it´s fake refendums so are you happy with the outcome ?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I can't find anything that would make me happy about this situation. Maybe if someone would switch their black and white vision to a more colorful one, that involves all the different shades that get closer to the true complexity of this situation.

But in reality, what are the odds of that happening? I think that just as good as trying to make a radical religious person doubt the reality of the dogmas they follow.
Healing would start if people from both sides could pull themselves out of the narrative that is spoon-feed to them by the media.
But hell with it, I just need to vent anyway and even if there is just 0,0001% chance that it could provoke some new thoughts with someone, then it's not totally wasted time.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eitea
a reply to: Kenzo

The President/Produced/Actor is an errand boy to a local criminal/warlord/media mogul and they have not even tried to hide that fact. Kolomoisky is the kind of guy who don't care about anyone else. He built paramilitary groups to be used as his own personal muscle. Businesses were taken over on gunpoint, not just from the Russian-speaking minority there, but also from fellow native Ukranians who stood in his way.

Sorry i have go back in this chapter. As a Estonian as you say you are, are you aware of Estonian mafia which brought havoc in Scandinavia. For Example a guy named Raivo Roosna who was a thief of estonian mafia and stole with gunpoint jewellery in Scandinavia. So you say you hate Ukrainians and claim them to be a mafia and same time Estonian mafia is real fact indeed and not to mention Russian mafia which is not only in Scandinavia but also in US.
Are you sayin Estonian mafia is ok so is Russian but Ukrainian is not ? selective ?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

At first and most importantly:

I have never said that I hate Ukrainians.
Nor I have ever justified criminal activity on the basis of one nationality.

Now, please, rephrase yourself in a way that you sound like an actual human being, not a poorly written language model.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Are you in denial of Estonian mafia ? If you are blind to see it .. i have to say .. it is has always been real.
edit on 19-10-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

www.lift99.co...

This is THE Estonian Mafia, not some petty criminals.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

OMG that one derayiling of the facts. i´ll give you ten points of doing that.. LMAO

i am ashamed as a partly estonian.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You just bluntly tried to lie about what I have said and now you try to talk about shame.
To be honest, I'm on the fence here, if you are a real person or just some language model that is inferior to GPT-3. Anyway, this conversation between us is over.

I don't feel the same about Kenzo though, because he expressed himself in a polite and honest manner.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You gave me grin of the week so be happy LMAO.
it is somewhat funny as polite i am just arguing your view about issues in current state of world politics, you felt cornered and felt you need to be personal towards me- btw i sent you pm. I have nothing against you personally i just think you are fake or naive.
edit on 19-10-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join