It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC manipulating Cancer Deaths as Covid to hide jab side effects. Cancers rise in Young People !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well its all going terribly terribly wrong for all those who agreed to took the jab.

Cancer rates are going up very fast since the inflection point of covid jabs.

Also it's happening to young people.

Analysis of U.S. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) data suggests the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been filtering and redesignating cancer deaths as COVID deaths since April 2021 to eliminate the cancer signal. The signal is being hidden by swapping the underlying cause of death with main cause of death

Uncontrollable turbo-charged cancers the medical establishment had never seen before only started to occur after the rollout of the COVID jabs.

Before it was manipulated to eliminate the safety signal, data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) showed cancer rates among military personnel and their families tripled after the rollout of the shots.

After the rollout of the COVID jabs in 2021, cancer patients have gotten younger, with the largest increase occurring among 30- to 50-year-olds, tumor sizes are dramatically larger, multiple tumors in multiple organs are becoming more common, and recurrence and metastasis are increasing

Better people than me have studied and analyzed it.

Here is the link for the gory details. It's means families destroyed.

Mothers without sons. Sons without fathers. Sons without mothers. Daughters the same.

You had better save it as they have been blackmailed to keep up only for 48 hours.

If you use Firefox use the print and save to PDF option. Spread the word.

Don't forget to read the comments from ordinary people like you.. They are horrific.

articles.mercola.com... dc57de8690f096fe93f44927c&sd=20071129&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20221014&cid=DM1264200&bid=1619819088

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Definitely not clickbait coming from a site owned by an OD, that you have to sign up to read, with a "rEaD iT bEfOrE tHeY tAkE iT dOwN" counter at the top of the page lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

Over the last decade, Dr. Mercola has built a vast operation to push natural health cures, disseminate anti-vaccination content and profit from all of it, said researchers who have studied his network. In 2017, he filed an affidavit claiming his net worth was “in excess of $100 million.”

As his popularity grew, Dr. Mercola began a cycle. It starts with making unproven and sometimes far-fetched health claims, such as that spring mattresses amplify harmful radiation, and then selling products online — from vitamin supplements to organic yogurt — that he promotes as alternative treatments.

In 2012, Dr. Mercola began writing about the virtues of tanning beds. He argued that they reduced the chances of getting cancer, while also selling tanning beds with names like Vitality and D-lite for $1,200 to $4,000 each. Many of the articles were based on discredited studies.

The Federal Trade Commission brought false-advertising claims against Dr. Mercola in 2017 based on the health claims about tanning beds. He settled and sent $2.95 million in refunds to customers who bought the tanning beds.

The Food and Drug Administration has also issued warning letters to Dr. Mercola for selling unapproved health products in 2005, 2006 and 2011.

edit on 14-10-2022 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

E=mc2 invalid ?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

A smear spread sheet from somEone who got paid 1.5 million from the CDC who bribed the MSM media billion dollar fund.

i note no one addressed the issues indicating bigHARMA trolls here. Enjoy your free pen. Your so cheap.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

A smear spread sheet from somEone who got paid 1.5 million from the CDC who bribed the MSM media billion dollar fund.

i note no one addressed the issues indicating bigHARMA trolls here. Enjoy your free pen. Your so cheap.

Sure.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Why do they want my email address?

Looks like anti-vax nonsense.

Imagine that.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The small profiteer taking on the ultra profiteers.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

They are manipulating all info at the speed of science

Thats so fast

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
a reply to: LordAhriman

Never fear guys, since you didn't like the source I got you the original so your debonking can save the day. Feel free to scroll through and debunk it all.

This is an ongoing story I've followed and it's not disinformation. The idea that the same CDC that lied about every other aspect of the vaccines from efficacy, to transmission, to adverse effects, is lying to cover up more bad news isn't far fetched to anybody with a brain.

It's embarrassing how many of you not only refuse to even look at data if it contradicts your opinion, but also feel the need to interject to discredit things you won't look at anyway.

Ethical Skeptic

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This article is on Dr Mercolas website! and he refutes it point by point.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Where? not required. go take your 5th booster.

articles.mercola.com... dc57de8690f096fe93f44927c&sd=20071129&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20221014&cid=DM1264200&bid=1619819088

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There was a nurse whistle blower who said there were 3 types of vials. The placebo that the elite / politicians/ random people got. The mrna, and then the onco gene activator (to cause cancer) plus mrna.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The site requires your email address to view the article.

Plainly states "Enter email address to Subscribe or Verify Subscription"

Cheers for the advice as to boosters, you might wanna go get your first shot before advising others all the same.

edit on 14-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Cannot view the source without providing personal information aka your email address.

As to your own source, that appears to be a screenshot and a Twitter post.

Do you have any sort of actual links to the article in question?

That way we can ascertain the veracity or credibility of the information appropriately.
edit on 14-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Labeled as Covid = $10,000 for spouse from FEMA.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yes, anecdotal but I have a friend who's wife died of a very fast cancer recurrence after the shots after she was properly considered in remission. A distant cousin of mine, who was previously healthy, developed and died of a gut cancer after vaccination. He died within a month of diagnosis and both of these people were mid fifties so it isn't impossible that it would have happened anyhow but the fast onset is matching what is being reported for the jab related cancers.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Alas .... my caregiver, a volunteer at homeless shelters/soup kitchens and driving me to grocery stores & lab visits....

was stricken while on a 7 day cruise ship outing with her gal-pal from Alabama...
med evac to a Charleston SC hospital for tests... a week of tests revealed Leukemia was the diagnosis

she had mild reaction to vaxx Jab
3 days distress booster #1
5 days distress booster #2 (and swore to not take any future covid shots...)

'Denise' had an ankle area patch of skin cancer removed 2.5 yrs ago...and no signs of any other cancers were discovered

i fear that the vaxxine + boosters caused her immune system to shut down, but no proof... ultimately her praying on the vaxx decision has led to hospice instead of a better outcome with the gene experiment of SARS-CoV2 HIV serums

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Cannot view the source without providing personal information aka your email address.

So that means calling it nonsense is justified because you don't like the headline?

Do you have any sort of actual links to the article in question?

That way we can ascertain the veracity or credibility of the information appropriately.

Is there a way for me to make it appear on your television or be presented in the press that gets paid to promote vaccines and mandates? No, I can't.

Sorry, you'll have to learn some science and math and do a little legwork on your own to understand how a massive rise in cancer and non-COVID mortality that correlates to vaccine roll outs might be revelent when a known mechanism for suppressing cancer-fighting immune response exists. I know, it's a big leap. I know it's hard to violate the television directions not to do your own research and, God forbid you do, that you then engage in independent thought to analyze it.

Just like it's a huge leap that vaccines that pose a 1 in 5,000 risk of adverse cardiac effects in young people might also cause cardiac related deaths. I know, huge leap for all you hardcore scientists to make in between kvetching about disinfo, parroting lies, and defending a vaccine that's harming children.

By all means though, keep believing the CEO that lies about disease transmission to convince people to give dangerous experimental drugs to their kids. I'm sure he has your best interests in mind and not the billions of dollars at stake if they don't get on the childhood vax schedule. This, even though he also admits the EUA was a total fraud and there is no reason for full approval. Children rarely got severe COVID, which he admits, and the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission, which he lied about. They said nothing as vaccine mandates for schools were rolled out under the guise of stopping the spread.

Or you can just take the word these other liars that said nothing as their lies were used to fuel human rights violations and simultaneously they colluded with big tech to censor information they knew was true.

Imagine being a liberal and voluntarily running interference for a billion dollar corporation that committed fraud to give children a dangerous drug they don't need. Imagine knowing that they lied on an emergency use authorization and completely violated the FDA guidelines yet still feeling the compulsion to try to discredit the people speaking out.

Imagine doing this all with a smug attitude of superiority over the people that have been treated like lepers for two years trying to protect others. The left is a complete disgrace. Pro-war, pro-corporate rule, anti-science, and anti-freedom. What an amazing platform.

The party of proudly defending crimes against humanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So that means calling it nonsense is justified because you don't like the headline?

You tell me, you are the one who has read it apparently?

Is there a way for me to make it appear on your television or be presented in the press that gets paid to promote vaccines and mandates?

That would be on my monitor or phone screen.

Don't really display many web pages on the TV as it's too large.

There is a way indeed all the same, that would be a valid link to the information you claim proves your nonsense, do you have one of those?

Nope, just daft tweets, memes and anecdotes by the looks of things.

Tangible actual facts and proof on the other hand, well you sure as # seem to be flat out of those.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join