It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Times Taking Shape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do you also believe the earth to be 6,000 yrs old?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Do you also believe the earth to be 6,000 yrs old?

The Bible doesn't give the age of the earth, only the age of humanity and life. The earth existed at the beginning of creation.

originally posted by: olaru12

Now people use youtube to back up their assertions about biblical prophecy.

If that's not a sign of the end times; I don't know what is....

Why would the beast system broadcast the dangers of the beast system? Obviously this info would only be shared through independent research outlets.
edit on 11-10-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The Gospel has been shared not the Bible has been translated.

If so, what indeed is the gospel?

well, well, well, it will be a big SHAME if you never know the answer to that.

666, yeah, yeah, yeah, beast, beast, beast,

Literal interpretation of the revelations. Fully believing everything from the Bible. Not even searching about where those books came from. Are you that worthy of salvation? Duh, such "Seek and you shall find" never manifested then in your life, if you truly are just one of those people that flaunt prowess of interpreting this and that. A big fat SHAME ON YOU.

Have got nothing more to say, but, a SHAME to those people who think they have it right. Bye, bye, bye.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiKen

The Gospel has been shared not the Bible has been translated.

If so, what indeed is the gospel?

well, well, well, it will be a big SHAME if you never know the answer to that.

666, yeah, yeah, yeah, beast, beast, beast,

Literal interpretation of the revelations. Fully believing everything from the Bible. Not even searching about where those books came from. Are you that worthy of salvation? Duh, such "Seek and you shall find" never manifested then in your life, if you truly are just one of those people that flaunt prowess of interpreting this and that. A big fat SHAME ON YOU.

Have got nothing more to say, but, a SHAME to those people who think they have it right. Bye, bye, bye.

Hey kettle. Given that you're still typing on a computer I suppose you also have not dropped your nets and enacted the law of life with a renunciation of the old. No worries, when the time comes to implement action we will know as long as God is first in our lives.

I will remain patient in my current state until I "receive power from heaven". It's not good for a baby to be born prematurely.
edit on 16-12-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That lad has come to this bar looking for a fight.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

But a baby is already grown up even when still not conceived.

Wisdom is not by age, but by God. Even a child can speak of what is this and that shaming those who think they have got it right.

Hello, yes, that is certainly right. As long as God is first in our lives, we can say such. However, how can you even say that God is first in your life? How are you certain? In what way would you be assured that you still have it right?

Receiving power from heaven is not possible with people who are filled with this world. Now, then, how did you receive it? is it because it is not from heaven then? but from the egotistical view of "heaven".

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Practice non-violence. Who would want to fight you folks?

Just wanted to see how far your egotistical undertakings made it this far.

Welcome to our conversation of non-egoness.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
That lad has come to this bar looking for a fight.

I like some good enthusiasm

But a baby is already grown up even when still not conceived.

Wisdom is not by age, but by God. Even a child can speak of what is this and that shaming those who think they have got it right.

I'm too flawed to have 100% confidence in my words. But in times that I seek God fervently I do get answers that I like to yell from the rooftops. Revelation predicting the emergence of talking images (cell phones, TV's, etc are literally 2D images that can make sound) is quite profound. The Word manifests on many layers of reality, even as a literal layer... which is often the last to appear.

I do appreciate the humility check, and I do try my best to remain humble even when God shares with me mind-blowing revelations. As Paul said, "I am the greatest sinner of them all". I personally have seen glimpses of the new world and the glory of the things to come yet I still periodically back-slide. I am most reprehensible for this fact. Thank God for His mercy.

Hello, yes, that is certainly right. As long as God is first in our lives, we can say such. However, how can you even say that God is first in your life? How are you certain? In what way would you be assured that you still have it right?

When my discernment fades, that's my cue that I have fallen off track. God is quick to forgive me because I am quick to forgive others. In the moment of repentance I am already returned to the path thanks to Christ's perfect sacrifice.

Receiving power from heaven is not possible with people who are filled with this world. Now, then, how did you receive it? is it because it is not from heaven then? but from the egotistical view of "heaven".

I agree. Like I said above I have only seen glimpses of it. It is quite the leap of faith and I think the parable of the army king is applicable to my current scenario. Essentially, you don't go and execute the plan until you're fully prepared to do so. Otherwise you go and do so with half-effort and it fails, ruining your old life along with the new life you were seeking.

Parable of the King's army
edit on 16-12-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thank you.

I admire the humility and the egolessness.

Such view about forgiveness indeed. Haha, you got me there. May God bless those who are forgiving indeed.

Have you tried being the one to show the Immensity of the Love of God?

Well, that could be very loving. Imagine a world where only God is Exalted. I would love to see it, feel it, experience it, that is why I am looking forward for it.

Please never doubt God's Love. Hardships are just tests for people. Even luxuries too. Blessings come in different forms. Though most people are in expectation of a pleasurable life, gifts, etc, etc, sometimes it is those challenges that come their way to teach them things are the ones to be cherished the most.

Thank you for extending the Love of God.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thank you.

I admire the humility and the egolessness.

Such view about forgiveness indeed. Haha, you got me there. May God bless those who are forgiving indeed.

Have you tried being the one to show the Immensity of the Love of God?

Well, that could be very loving. Imagine a world where only God is Exalted. I would love to see it, feel it, experience it, that is why I am looking forward for it.

Please never doubt God's Love. Hardships are just tests for people. Even luxuries too. Blessings come in different forms. Though most people are in expectation of a pleasurable life, gifts, etc, etc, sometimes it is those challenges that come their way to teach them things are the ones to be cherished the most.

Thank you for extending the Love of God.

I appreciate the support!

Yeah embodying God's love is the best form of expression. Especially given that most people shut their ears at the mention of the Bible or Jesus, love is the language that is still tolerable by all. So long as it's authentic.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LiKen

Imagine a world where only God is Exalted
I would love to see it, feel it, experience it, that is why I am looking forward for it.

Psalm 46 would suggest that "being still" is the key to experiencing that world. Seemingly hinting at a state of being rather than prophesying a point in time.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Psalm 46 would suggest that "being still" is the key to experiencing that world. Seemingly hinting at a state of being rather than prophesying a point in time.

I would agree. But I do think there will be a time when the collective reality experienced on earth will end. People were told by Jesus that they would see the Kingdom before they died, insisting that it is a state of being that is not necessarily shared with the collective world.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yes agree . Everything that has a beginning, has an end. Only that which has no beginning, has no end ... Before Abraham, I AM.

Jesus did not specifically state in the gospels how that state/kingdom could be achieved. I suspect the process of being still will never be digestible nor easily understood by the general public. The process may only have been verbally shared with those that were prepared to take that leap of faith. Jesus clearly stating in Luke 14:26 the pre-requisites required to attain special training as his disciple.

I would suggest. If our mind has ANY attachments to the physical realm. Our mind is not still, but stirring. The love that has limits must die before we are born again with a love that is limitless.

I am almost certain you will not agree with that supposition.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I would suggest. If our mind has ANY attachments to the physical realm. Our mind is not still, but stirring. The love that has limits must die before we are born again with a love that is limitless.

I am almost certain you will not agree with that supposition.

No I agree with that. You can only truly see yourself in water if it is still. To put limitations on the illimitable is not conducive to love’s true nature. To put God in a box is not conducive to the true limitless mess that resides within. Someone can not be born again except by water and the Spirit… a truly deep message that when it is realized and acted upon could elicit an awakening of the true human.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thank you cooperton. Perhaps is not a matter of dealing with the "limitless mess" but our choice to exist as that "limitless mess" or not. Blessings friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I agree, Living the Word is most definitely an upgrade of simply believing it. Always nice conversing with you friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Maybe there is still hope.
"And a little child shall lead them."

Supposedly Tucker Carlson reported on this. The news media seems to be giving it a wide berth, and I am hoping it is out of respect.

I watched the stream all day today, and I will confess that I found it very moving.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join