It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cremation of Care" ritual at Bohemian Grove

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
what exactly can i give you as proof?

You said that there was a lot of evidence.

what exactly am i trying to prove?

That the BC rituals are infact ferverently beleived by the participants, that the presidents of the US participate in the Cremation of Care ritual, that the ritual is specifically to permit the participants to do evil sinister things, that the BC group runs the world, you specifically said that there is lots of evidence that supports that.

Also, I am still unclear as to how the Burning Man is a festival, but BC and the creamtion of care are dark terrible practices.

if its not enough proof for you i can live with that, why keep up the flaming?

Please do not take it as flaming. You stated that there was 'lots of evindece' for these things. So present it. Or at least the best of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
we both know that there is no "evidence", that is why its a CONSPIRACY....i and othershave merely pointed to some facts that are known and documented and photographed and videotaped and in my PERSONAL opinion this kind of crap going on stinks....THATS ALL

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

we both know that there is no "evidence", that is why its a CONSPIRACY....i and othershave merely pointed to some facts that are known and documented and photographed and videotaped and in my PERSONAL opinion this kind of crap going on stinks....THATS ALL

But you made VERY SPECIFIC claims, AS FACT, that you have not yet proven. In a previous post you said that very important government and economic decisions are made at the grove:

This close-knit group determines whether prices rise or fall (by their control of the banking system, money supply, and markets), and they make money whichever way markets fluctuate. They determine what our rights are and which laws have effect, by appointing judges. They decide who our highest officials shall be by consensus among themselves, and then selling candidates to us via the media which they own. Important issues and facts are omitted from discussion in the press, or slanted to suit their goals, but they are discussed frankly at the Grove.

In another post, you again claimed that a lot of important stuff gets decided there, and that they arer also performing "freaky" rituals:

EXACTLY! They are not an official organ of government, yet a lot of evidence points to the conclusion, that a lot of really important stuff gets decided there and that these people are actually very different from what theyre selling to the public. I have nothing against them taking a breather from their "hard" and "demanding" lives to do some fishing, but again, evidence points in the way of a lot of freaky stuff going on here.

So what we are asking for is evidence of these veryu specific claims you stated as fact. Have you a transcript of what was said there? What was discussed? Or were you simply assuming and going off of heresay? This is all I am trying to show you... you can't claim something as being a fact if you do not indeed have proof for your claims.

I have nothing personal against you, I just think we should be a little more demanding of evidence in a forum where we strive to "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
how can i possibly provide you with what you consider actual evidence? its impossible and you damn well know it...the only real evidence would be to go there and actually participate.

If you are claiming that the links are not telling the truth, please provide EVIDENCE to the opposite.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

how can i possibly provide you with what you consider actual evidence? its impossible and you damn well know it...the only real evidence would be to go there and actually participate.

If you are claiming that the links are not telling the truth, please provide EVIDENCE to the opposite.

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Don't claim something as fact when it is indeed NOT fact. That's all I'm saying! It's great to theorize and suppose and discuss and get people thinking, but don't say something is true when you are not really sure of it. This is the same argument I've been making in almost every single one of my posts for the past 4 months... I'm not trying to be a prick and I'm not trying to slam on you, believe me, I just want people to understand that they need to be a little more convincing when they claim something is a FACT.

I'm sorry if I offended you and put you in a defensive position, that was not my intention. I never said anything posted here was a lie, I just implied that NOBODY knows the truth, and nobody has any answers.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
you are a very poor disinformation agent (in case you are actually a disinfo)
you should be fired and i should be HIRED by your Employer as a replacement! lol

i could totally have convinced him that all this was hogwash; but you obviously cannot convince him. i can certainly lie better than you can anyday lol

he obviously made an interesting hypothesis; with few logical inconsistancys
hes/shes an intelligent person and he showed your inconsistancy as a disinformation agent plainly (if your not a disinfo agent than ignore this )

its hilarious
you should certainly be Fired (if your a disinfo, which u probably are)

first of all
you were suppost to debunk this "the world leaders went to this ritual"
you didnt debunk it
in fact you appear to almost accept it at face value
thats nuts dude

you should have said the ritual was faked and photoshopped ect...

you either are a bad disinfo agent or you are just blindly following the "pro-elitist " agenda
either way
the cats outta the bag

and um; being rich actually is a sin
according to the bible and jesus
and id wager that buddhist muslim hebrew hindu and all other major religious philosophys have statements to the similar
that "money is the Root of all Evil"
and that those who Lust for $$$ and Lust for Profits are Great Sinners

in fact if you wanna argue i WILL go and find you hundreds of passages devoted to this here subject
Materialism and its Detrimental Effects

since i have them on hand already; ill go ahead and hit you with a Bible verse and a parable ; im not religious myself , but all those Elitists publicly claim to be Christians
the Presidents all of them
and that Ritual isnt allowed in mainstream Christianity
ask any Catholic Baptist Methodist Luthern or any other group for that matter
they will scoff at that ritual there
they will call it "satanic"

when they say "satanic" they dont mean "Of the Church of Satan"
they mean it in a loosely term way
like "its bad natured" "its offensive" "if Satan existed; he participates in that Ritual also"
they say satanic as meaning very ugly, vile or negative

heres a Bible quote for you
"It's easier for a camel to pass
through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven"

also dont you remember that story from another part ; the scholars around will know which verse im speaking of

the Rich man came to jesus and asked 'how do i get into heaven' and jesus replyed 'give away all of your riches' ...
and basically the Rich man got sad and DIDNT give away his riches
he Chose Hell

hey its just religious texts; i am not a member of any religion but these types of religious things are echo'd in all major religions
they are teaching good vs evil
religion is about ethics

and they clearly define Lust for Riches and Desire to Profit as Negative or Sinful or Hurtful to Others

[edit on 16-4-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
you are a very poor disinformation agent (in case you are actually a disinfo)
you should be fired and i should be HIRED by your Employer as a replacement! lol

i could totally have convinced him that all this was hogwash; but you obviously cannot convince him. i can certainly lie better than you can anyday lol

he obviously made an interesting hypothesis; with few logical inconsistancys
hes/shes an intelligent person and he showed your inconsistancy as a disinformation agent plainly (if your not a disinfo agent than ignore this )

its hilarious
you should certainly be Fired (if your a disinfo, which u probably are)

Are you referring to me? If so, what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

What he said.

Looks to me that you're just looking to stir the pot.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

What he said.

Looks to me that you're just looking to stir the pot.

Trying to stir the pot? I'm trying to make sense of what he said.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well, you see, I know a thing or two about cookware.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Well, you see, I know a thing or two about cookware.

I just dont get it. Why would he assume that I am a "disinformation agent"? What is the point of calling someone that? Is it just easier to accuse someone of that than it is to deal with what they are saying?

Whatever his problem is, I don't care. I only wanted nukunuku to back up his claims with evidence, or admit he couldn't. He admitted so, I made my point, everything was fine. Then along comes this guy and he stirs the pot...

[edit on 16-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
nukunuku still belives the whole thing stinks and it will take more than one mason to convince him otherwise....i will however not participate in this game of show me what you got and ill piss on it.

...i am sorry sebat, but i am more than capable to make up my own mind about things and on this subject, my position is i think more than obvious....
and its your word against videos and documents.

i do wonder what exactly would it take to convince you of the opposite, the more i read your posts the more i come to the conclusion, that you are not here to grow but to deny any wrongdoing of these people....just wondering, not that i would want to engage in a personal flamage over the topic.

If there is one fact here, its that you find nothing wrong with what theyre doing and i do, and thats about it, we can agree we have different positions on the subject....for me this is a piece of the puzzle, for you its obviously a war against the trolls.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dear nukunuku!

Thank you for the links about Bohemian Groove. I agree that this whole situation stinks. The people of wast power and wealth doing college pranks is wery hard to believe. I'm very surprised aboud lack of conserne and couriosity what are this powerful people doing in the woods. I'm very conserned about this cremation of care business. Most of wealthy and powerful people have one fatall flaw. They have concience wheter they like it or not. They are born with it. It's what keep them up at night. So I'm not surprised one bit that want to cremate it.

A also understand sebat for being so defensive and sceaming for proof. You would have to give him a ton of proof and he still wouldn't believe you. I't would shatered his universe in million of pieces. What did you expect from a person(s) who thinks that nonmasonic people are just briks.

Dont't get dishartened and keep posting opinions and links.

I'm woting you up.

Cheers
yanchek

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

nukunuku still belives the whole thing stinks and it will take more than one mason to convince him otherwise....i will however not participate in this game of show me what you got and ill piss on it.

...i am sorry sebat, but i am more than capable to make up my own mind about things and on this subject, my position is i think more than obvious....

You are absolutely mistaken. It is not my word against documents and videos. I have never stated that what you guys say is false, I have only tried to get you guys to admit that the so-called "evidence" that you guys have is not evidence at all! It's not conclusive and it can be misinterpreted one-hundred different ways. I believe I am VERY correct in making that assertion.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is unbeleivable. Despite not having any evidence to the contrary, despite not being able to explain why BC is sinister but BM is '"just high jinx", and despite not having anything to go on other than a vague feeling of 'it stinks', people are cheering this.

What do we have? A mens club that has camp outs. Lots of them are very rich. Sometimes some presidents go there. Sometimes there's a big statue of Lord Buddha. Sometimes its a statue of an Owl. The members dress in funny clothes.

If they weren't 'powerful men' then we'd all just say its a bad National Lampoon movie. Since they are powerful, they are suspected and discriminated agianst and feared.

Is it any wonder that they keep these meetings secret then? If one came across a hindu sage who was standing in front of a bonfire, and he said its a 'cremation of care' ceremony, would you plunge into the fire assuming he was roasting someone that was a nuissance to him?

Why think that there is evil going on? All that anyone has is a feeling. Well, I'm sorry, but feelings don't count for much. Its pretty difficult to have an intuitive feeling about something in another country thru video tape presented in a context of evil sinister world devouring monsters.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Don't worry, people. The supernatural does not exist!

Its the natural stuff we have been lied about that should bother us.

And unfortunately, possession seems to be quite natural for those who make themselves susceptible to it.

Why is it such a joke, that they are possibly worshipping something real? Something that CAN actually give them power, if they surrender a part of themselves?

I remember they only mentioned a Demon one time in all of Philosophy (class). It was called the Brain in a Vat experiment, meaning basically your brain is in a vat, being exposed to what you believe to be reality, by a demon stimulating electrical impulses in your brain.

Never mind that our Lives could be exactly as it is now, and we could STILL be susceptible to these 'impulses' from demons, if they really did know a way to invisibly communicate with us (without having us catch on).

I guess I am just taking these professional men as seriously as I think they take themselves, and they wouldn't do it if it was JUST a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You are absolutely mistaken. It is not my word against documents and videos. I have never stated that what you guys say is false, I have only tried to get you guys to admit that the so-called "evidence" that you guys have is not evidence at all! It's not conclusive and it can be misinterpreted one-hundred different ways. I believe I am VERY correct in making that assertion.

absolutely, you can interpret it however you want, you are correct.

I guess time will tell...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Why is it such a joke, that they are possibly worshipping something real?

I don't think the possibility is a joke. But why assume that they are really praying to an owl god? Do the other pics mean that they're buddhists?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by akilles
Why is it such a joke, that they are possibly worshipping something real?

I don't think the possibility is a joke. But why assume that they are really praying to an owl god? Do the other pics mean that they're buddhists?

if only they were!!!!!!!!!!!! But im sorry the proof that IS available points to a completely different direction. Besides if they were budhists i wouldnt be worried at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

if only they were!!!!!!!!!!!! But im sorry the proof that IS available points to a completely different direction. Besides if they were budhists i wouldnt be worried at all.

So why are you concerned just because they are supposedly powerful individuals? What makes you assume that whatever they are doing in their private time will affect their policy? Who's to say that this has been going on forever and never had an effect on public policy of politicians and bankers.

I dont know, I just dont see it being a big deal. I think it's harmless practices which are being misinterpreted by individuals with an interest in showing them off as nefarious acts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join